1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Terrorists came on boats from Karachi, Pakistan to Mumbai, India

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by M5love, Dec 4, 2008.

Let's just believe the Indian official story of terrorists coming all the way from Karachi(PAK) to Mumbai(IND) on a boat.

here's a map that I captured from Google Maps:
    [​IMG]

note: Karachi to Mumbai is ~550MILES or ~900KM

Now that just tells you how pathetic the Indian security is on the waters. No country in the world would let men on ANY ship even if it were of that country pass through without security checks let alone let pass by looking at the RADAR!! These men were not alone! They were carrying Ak47s, grenades, alcohol, drugs...God knows what else!

Please Indians tell me what happened to your security? Hijacked? Don't tell me the BS story of the terrorists wearing local culture and bribed the security,, blah blah... let me state again, NO COUNTRY in THE WORLD would let ANY ship let alone an outsider ship pass through without security checks. Oh and we are talking about boundary of Pakistan and India! :eek:

This just shows you how weak the Indian story is.

So let me get to the point, either A or B or C:

A) It's all an inside job(RAW?) with the help of outside forces (ie: Mossad/CIA)

OR

B) Again inside job now with BJP-RSS sponsored Hindu terrorism just like the train blasts and village bombings.

OR

C) Indian security is a pathetic JOKE!

Which will it be?

I would, at this moment, go with A or B because I don't think Indian security is that big of a joke to let armed men carrying alcohol and DRUGS cross their borders.

M5love, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  2. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's another map of that same area (don't mind the fire part it was 2005),
    [​IMG]
    now highlighting the "BOMBAY HIGH" oilfield which currently supplies between 14%-16% of India's oil requirement. Now do you really think security surrounding BOMBAY HIGH would be "soft"?

Now, do you really want to believe all this nonsense which belongs in a BOLLYWOOD movie? Please for one minute, get out of that bollywood mindset and wake the F up, just like they used Pakistan, they are going to use India for war.

M5love, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  3. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    fancymouj, Dec 4, 2008 IP
    Manju99 likes this.
  4. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you need a detailed account of what actually happened, you should come out of your imaginary bubble and read this. And yes, Indian security sucks big time. Considering the 'leaders' that rule the country today, it is hardly surprising. And last but not least, stop spinning yarn. It gets boring after some time, you know?

contentedge, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  5. cupid007

cupid007 Peon

Best Answers:
    its really a shame to the coast guards....

cupid007, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  6. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes: yarn? I think the Indian side is spinning yarn buddy..

So let me get this straight. They attack a fishing boat and travel all the way to Mumbai?

Please buddy, save this stuff for the movies.

You and I both know that these waters are EXTREMELY BUSY waters. Even fishermen are caught when they pass boundaries. These fishermen are caught by both sides including INDIAN side. I state again, the Indian Navy patrols those waters (and they should 24/7) because it's... let me put it straight, IMPORTANT?! Bombay High oilfield is located just off the coast of Mumbai, would the Indian government want another fire on Bombay High (just like 2005)?? No they wouldn't because Bombay High counts for 16% of their oil needs. I think, a country like India in a world of today (with all the violence) would put their security on high alert, don't you think?
    The point I am making is not that Indian security failed or not. Just saying, maybe take a step back before believing whatever they publish.

Save your articles dude, no use. I can write up a script too ;)

M5love, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  7. contentedge

Best Answers:
    No, you shouldn't. The kind of stuff you come up with is not good enough to make even a C grade movie. ;)

Let's ASSUME that the Indian side is lying. Why would they do so? What's the reason? Why would RAW attack its own country? To go to war with Pakistan? Hell; everyone and their dog knows that a nuclear war between Pakistan and India is never going to happen. Then, what else could be the motivation? To tarnish Pakistan's image? Again, everyone and their cat knows that Pakistan does not have a clean image and there is no need for anyone to orchestrate an incident of this magnitude to prove it.

Again, I'm telling you. Just wait. The Indian investigators will come up with the details. Don't come up with your own versions of 'facts'.

8. JayOnNet

JayOnNet Active Member

Best Answers:
    This point sincerely needs a very deep thought.

JayOnNet, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  9. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Again, like I said it's all probables that I am pointing out (ie: RAW).. but unlike the Indian authorities make the public believe through the Media, this unbelievable story of terrorists travelling 500miles of NAVY patrolled waters passing all radar - I am telling you with the facts right there for you to see.

As for Why the Indians would do this and point the blame on Pakistan?
    Might be several reasons, one might be just that the extremists have done this with RAW involved (just like Army official was involved in Malegon/Samjhota bombings).. This may be to cause more violence amongst Muslims and Hindus in India.

This can also be and more LIKELY the job of Mossad/CIA/RAW to create fear (which is a tactic used many times in history) - so that India can be more defencive against Pakistan. Again why would this help these outside forces? a defencive India from the EAST helps them to invade Pakistan which they have been planning for years. So they have Pakistan from the west in Afghanistan (hint: Obama shifting forces from Iraq to Afghanistan) and India from the East.

Again, one can come up with 100 different versions. But to believe the current story of armed men carrying drugs with them, passing security... just not believable.

and Note again, by posting all this I in no way say that there is no Pakistan source, there may be- after all there is no country in the world today that does not sponsor terrorism, Pakistan does and India is no different :)

M5love, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  10. contentedge

Best Answers:
    You don't know India. That's all I can say. I am one of the very few Indians on this forum that have vociferously criticized India on various issues. So, I am not a rabid nationalist or something. It's just that I can't stand people trying to give Pakistan a clean chit before the Indian authorities can conclusively prove it.

If you want to know how India 'manages' its war against terror, read this.

Dawood Ibrahim, the most wanted terrorist in India, is sitting pretty in Pakistan. But his network is so active in India that it is easy for him to attack any part of India any time he wants. A senior officer had this to say about this issue. "What's the point of asking Islamabad to hand over Dawood when we're not doing anything to destroy his empire in Mumbai and other places in India?"

So, like I already said, option C cannot be ruled out - ever.

11. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I really don't believe that a billion strong country can be this insecure on its' borders with a country like Pakistan which is their enemy. You know, it doesn't make sense... anyways, let's assume that is the case.. at least you picked a possibility.

and more to why outside forces would attack India and that too Mumbai the financial hub. They don't like progress. India is one of the fastest growing economy out there, they don't want another powerful country to emerge, that too with nuclear weapons. What better to cause unrest in that country? They is the elite of this world, the few who "run the show", own the media and politicians. It's all serving their purpose.

State sponsored terrorism existed, exists and will exist! All we can do is get out of that nonsense from the MEDIA(which is ALL owned by same groups with same interest).. we just take everything they spew as FACT. We have to stop that. The world is learning this quick which is a good sign but more has to be done...

M5love, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  12. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do we know, Indian authorities today admit that their security and intelligence was not up for the job to respond to this attack. I guess they are coming closer to home... ;)

M5love, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  13. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    M5love, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  14. oo87

oo87 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have to go out on a limb here and say I agree with M5love to a certain extent. I do think that something is very fishy here, and that we will never know what really happened. The idea that a group of men could hop on a fishing boat, travel 500 miles without being detected carrying heavy ammunition and hard drugs, and then just walk into the city, bribe the security, and kill 250 people seems a little ridiculous.

I think that it is likely this was more a plot to increase tensions against Pakistan, to garner more support for a coming invasion. We (the US) have already been attacking the country, which thanks to current technology, the government was not able to cover up quickly enough to keep the reports from being released.

Even Obama has said quite plainly that he plans to 'take Pakistan out' if they refuse to cooperate, which they have already done. It was a shockingly harsh line he drew during the debates, and I fully expect it will be followed through.

So, no, I don't think this was flawed security, although that obviously had something to do with it. Government funded terrorism has always been a lucrative business, and a common move in many countries. I don't think any of us should be surprised if we find out this was a plot by Indian officials in conjunction with powerful groups in the US and allied countries to give us a reason for further action in Pakistan.

oo87, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  15. mrwordsworth

mrwordsworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    M5love

i don't know what's ur problem........

whole world accepts that Paskistan(ur nation) is nothing but a headache for the world......
    a breeding ground for islamic terrorists, but only u wish to keep a blind eye to it

let me open ur eyes

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/04/bergen.pakistan/index.html#cnnSTCText

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/12/03/india.pakistan.rice/index.html#cnnSTCText

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/12/01/pakistan.bomb/index.html#cnnSTCText

and these links are not of any indian newspaper.....

Pakistan is a terrorist nation....

World-Pakistan = Peace

mrwordsworth, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  16. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^ maybe you can open your eyes to what's beyond your "world" (ie: media)... maybe you can learn a thing or two from the poster above you (btw, Thank you oo87 for sharing that).
    Mrwords, it's clear that you have blind hatred and nothing more. Unfortunately this is the kind of sheep they train, they hypnotize you to the extent you start hating without any reason. This leads tension between two parties which is exactly what the USA wants at the moment. If you can't see that, may God help you.

PS:
    try reading my posts again, maybe you can see the light?

M5love, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  17. oo87

oo87 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Taken from http://chattahbox.com/.

oo87, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  18. abhilashdas

abhilashdas Peon

Best Answers:
    All your options except the third are stupid!!!:eek:

A)
    What are you trying to say?? RAW simply killing hundreds of people, destroying assets worth crores of rupeees just to BLAME PAKISTAN?

If you mean it..you are a typical brainwashed pakistani...
    No neutral people can think like this.
    THIS IS UTTER NONSENSE.

B)
    Again why should they do that? Its possible only in Pakistan where Sunnis attack Shia Mosques and places. Otherwise I dont think the RSS will kill its on people so that the Indian Govt will blame Pakistan :D.

If it were an attack on some mosque or something related to muslims..there would have been a logic in ur point.

C)
    This is the only point which stands. Its the failure of Indian Intelligence.

But still you must understand that...

Its really hard to monitor thousands of Kilometers of costal area of India to See if some terrorots from Pakistan is coming by boat :D

If terrorists can hijack Plane in US I dont think its a big deal to enter a country via sea.

My only request to the pakistani people is that try to think logically. Not by means of Anti India feelings. Otherwise like wht happend in afghanistan, Some terrorist like taliban will take over pakistan and declare it as a terrorist country. Still, you guys will to find some reason to defend ur country.

When Kargil war happend these guys were saying that those were Mujahiddeens not pak army :eek: They believe what ever their media and Govt says. Please try to reach a conclusion by your self, Thinking logically!!!.

CIA got enough intellilgence to prove that Attack on India Embassy in Afghan was carried out by ISI...Did u know that??? First try to understand what your Govt is doing before yourself making any conclusions on other countries.

abhilashdas, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  19. contentedge

Best Answers:
    Do you really think the U.S. needs a stronger reason for further action in Pakistan? Come on dude. Anyone with an IQ of 100+ knows that Pakistan has been the breeding ground for terrorists for decades now. Just so you know, let me tell you that a part of the country is not under the control of the government. If you have doubts, check out this article. Pakistan president clearly says that he will be able to take action against people from 'his part of the country'.

For further reading, I would suggest the following links.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...uke_black_market_IAEA/articleshow/3477554.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...r_against_India_Obama/articleshow/3449772.cms

Wake up and smell the coffee.

contentedge, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  20. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same old you are publishing.. for decades? Who created the Taliban? Not Pakistan, Americans did.

abhi, you should really wake up from the dead and come to reality. The government don't care about couple hundred lives. They really don't care. You know better than me, it's all about filling up the pockets.

M5love, Dec 6, 2008 IP