1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Click Exchange schemes

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dancing.shivani, Dec 5, 2008.

hello All,

Recently I came to know that there are so many groups flooded across the entire web and asking the people for exchanging ad clicks.. "Like you click my ads and I click your ads"..I know one such person. He is doing this on daily basis and earning decent figure of 200-300$ per month.

Any comments on this? I think we should not do this... Would like to know your opinions

dancing.shivani, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  2. devabby

devabby Peon

Best Answers:
    Better not do this, google will caught this person and people who involve this at anytime

devabby, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  3. dancing.shivani

dancing.shivani Peon

Best Answers:
    You know he is very close friend of mine lol and doing clicks exchange since 2 years.....But since he is my friend I never said anything...

dancing.shivani, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  4. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are doing a bad thing. Think yourself as an adward user, not adsense user. Would you accept, somebody burns your $$ using this way? You’ll then think that you’re robbed by them! Definitely it’s a violation. We'll never do this even if someone gives such an offer.

suman817, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  5. swappy_18

swappy_18 Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting 200-300$ per month through clicks is IMPOSSIBLE...

swappy_18, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  6. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    take one adword account and advertise on his site :)

chandan123, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  7. khateya

khateya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is not a stupid company that allows its publisher to act so ridiculous. One day they all will be banned. If you don't want to be banned. Please get yourself out of thisl.

khateya, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  8. guru16

guru16 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DO NOT USE google is well aware of these exchanges and will ban your account $300 is measly compared what you could loose if you build your website up and promote legitmately

guru16, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  9. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    People indulging in fraudulent activities will get caught by the google sooner or later and banned permanently. There is no escape from that.

Do your business in a legit manner, drive traffic the natural way and better ad placement will get some clicks. Traffic is money and try to achieve it.

dairyman, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  10. lycos

lycos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It may not be as easy as what you think. They have cookie tracking, they know where the source of traffic it is coming from, the browsing pattern etc….

lycos, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  11. aniani

aniani Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you also seen people coming here and posting... I didnt do anything but google disabled my account... That would happen if you join such schemes....

Whenever someone say its free to make money online... run in the opposite direction.

Ani

aniani, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  12. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because of such people, genuine people get banned because of a mistake or some clickbombing.. Such people are nothings but scums and roaches.. Petty thieves

Blogspotter, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  13. tricks.computer

tricks.computer Banned

Best Answers:
    Of of my friend told me... There is a group @ yahoo... Where many members are exchanging clicks....

Theywill ask others to search their website @ google with keywords and other stuff.. After spending 1 min with various page view and clicking the Ads..

How Google will cough these fellows... ????

When they do this... This looks link ordinary click..

tricks.computer, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  14. livesol

livesol Peon

Best Answers:
    You would get worse than banned.

What your friend committing is fraud. There's every chance that he if Google finds him, they can claim the money back and even lock him up.

Don't say we didn't warn you.

livesol, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  15. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When google will caught that man then u will see what is disadvantage of using such illegal tricks/way.

Jalpari, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  16. shylesson

shylesson Banned

Best Answers:
    Not if the mate is doing as the mate in the OP states he is doing. [Truly not impossible period, but I'm assuming you are speaking from just one site in this manner?]. I have niche blogs that generate clicks from 45c-$1.25 per click for some niches [not doing click exchanges either] so it is not at all impossible to get $200-300 a month from one site doing this. But yes, it does violate the Adsense terms and puts your account at risk if you do go this route.

shylesson, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  17. UncleBun

UncleBun Banned

Best Answers:
    Karma. know what u doing.

UncleBun, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  18. oddcomments

oddcomments Peon

Best Answers:
    Bad idea for soooooo many reasons.

Other than ethical reasons, if you are an advertiser and keep paying for clicks that result in zero business on your website, would you keep paying for those clicks? These are the advertisers that pay us for click from our sites. Let's not bite the hand that feeds us.

oddcomments, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  19. filipina

filipina Peon

Best Answers:
    Eventually, after advertisers get tired of being ripped off, they will just stop displaying ads in countries that are the worst offenders. Google cannot stop a lot of this because scammers and thieves will always find away around the system. The way to stop it is to stop displaying ads in countries where you know the fraud rate is hi. For example, my ads use to display in the Philippines but I have shut down my ads forever. Why? Because I was being ripped off my click fraud. I got as many new members on the days my ad was off as I did when it was on, and I was throwing $5 a day in the toilet. I think advertisers hold the key to reducing click fraud, not google.

filipina, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  20. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what your friend doing is not only not legal, but also not moral. they are cheating the program and the people are getting charged for those clicks. think of you being an adwords advertiser, would you like your ads to be clicked by scammers and see your advertising money being drained?

sultanofseo, Dec 5, 2008 IP