1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezine articles submission EXPERIMENT

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JoseArmando, Mar 6, 2008.

1. WebAttend

WebAttend Guest

Best Answers:
    So what is the key to getting PPC clicks for 5c or less? I'm not sure but I wonder if it is something I havn't tried:

Use something like keyword elite or another paid keyword service to generate keyword lists of 5000+ keywords.

Set a max bit of say 5c. Most of your keywords wont have met the minimum bid, but even if you get 1 click every few days from say 1000 of these keywords that don't have other bidders, your still probably getting a couple of sales a day.

I have not tried this, but it seems like the seo concept of taking the long tail rather than competing for compedative keywords, which can be used to get alot of traffic.

My IM has been SEO to date but am dabbling in some BUM and a bit of PPC to try to diversify my methods.

SEO certainly can work if you get it right though.

WebAttend, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  2. GrandCanyon

GrandCanyon Banned

Best Answers:
    I keyword list never has more than 10 keywords........:)

Profit depends on what I invest, I have a ROI of 2000% :p

GrandCanyon, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  3. GrandCanyon

GrandCanyon Banned

Best Answers:
    Those keywords wont be targetted enuf and will not bring any sales

GrandCanyon, Jul 23, 2008 IP
    chandan123 likes this.
  4. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    how much you earning from these man ? seems experts :p dont know how to proceed :D

chandan123, Jul 23, 2008 IP
    GrandCanyon likes this.
  5. GrandCanyon

GrandCanyon Banned

Best Answers:
    I hv a ROI of 2000%+ so You can calculate the potential earnings;) BTW thanks for the reps:p

GrandCanyon, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  6. billy786

billy786 Peon

Best Answers:
    So your the reason ezine is facing unusual amount of high article submissions ;) lol good work which i had that much productivity in me. I can only get round to 2 articles per week.

I just started recently posting articles and I have found it quite useful so for those who arent writing articles to promote your site and get traffic YOU SHOULD!! :D

billy786, Jul 23, 2008 IP
  7. S_Tirmizi

S_Tirmizi Banned

Best Answers:
    Well congrates dude , and stop sending these many articles because of you rest of the guys are having trouble getting there 2 , 5 articles approved ... :mad::mad:

S_Tirmizi, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  8. JoseArmando

JoseArmando Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are stats after 4 months:

[​IMG]

63 articles produced 1515 clicks.

JoseArmando, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  9. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest, CTR could be better :rolleyes:

So much approximately those articles made you in 4 months?

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  10. JoseArmando

Best Answers:
    Yeah CTR isn't ideal.

I've made like 100$ from articles (3 or 4 sales) so if I draw a line it wasn't worth it. At least not in the way I used it back then.

I can imagine I'd get a bit better results if I did it again now...

JoseArmando, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  11. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    It always takes practice to improve.

Maybe if you do it this time, you will hit the success?

You never know...

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  12. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The reason you failed is because you were building someone elses business. You redirected all your efforts (links) to your affiliate product.

You should instead build YOUR business (link to your website) and let it grow.

JohnS0N, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  13. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Jose man, Give one more shot and this time you will land up with handfull amount of money.
    For me DP is like haven. So many people are ready to help each other.I really appreciate your efforts taken but dont quit 5 minutes before miracle happens..

Best Luck

Robert25, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  14. windtalker

windtalker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe the problem jose is the ctr. Ezinearticles only allow you to place links in the bottom of the article in your bio, while they plaster their adsense ads all around your articles. So what happens you only get the clicks from the visitors that bother to look down at your bio. So to get lots of clicks and traffic from ezinearticles, you would probably need lots of articles there, probably starting at least 200 articles.

windtalker, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  15. JoseArmando

Best Answers:
    UPDATE

I'm back to article marketing... But this time I'm developing MY business. And I'm getting dozens and dozens of sales.

And my bro is getting sales from bum marketing too...

I have to say.... Newbies, keep writing the articles and keep testing different niches.

If I had to say WHY this experiment failed it was because I was in a too saturated niche...

Find a small niche with a product that has 10-30 gravity and do your article marketing there. Don't go in "make money", "weight loss" etc niches. It's just too crowded for someone who just wants to start with this.

Also, if you REALLY want to be successful with bum marketing then make real goals and stick to them for any cost.

Make a goal to write two articles per day for 50 days.. What's two articles per day? It's nothing... it's just 30 minutes... Are you willing to put 30 minutes per day in your dreams, in your goals?
    If you just do the 2 articles per day you'll have 100 articles in less then two months... That's A LOT of articles. Imagine the traffic you'll be pulling and the sales you'll be making.

And once you commit don't skip a single day.. Don't let yourself fail yet again. Be consistent - it's the key to success.

As you'll start writing articles do 20 articles per niche... If you don't make a sale after 20 articles then this means you need to find a new niche and start again. Do this over and over again and I guarantee you'll make a lot of sales in just a few weeks/months.

So yes... there's a lot of money to be earned with bum marketing...

JoseArmando, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  16. cashmachine101

cashmachine101 Peon

Best Answers:
    With PPC, if you want cheap clicks... don't use Google AdWords! You have to be damn good to get cheap clicks on converting keywords. Try Yahoo or MSN.

cashmachine101, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  17. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    JoseArmando, not that I have a lot better stats in EZA, but your 4 months efforts have turned into 1300 clicks?

80 articles ? or how many were they? Definitely you didn`t target the correct keywords..

Good luck

evelinawilliams007, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  18. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's great jose this time just ROCK ON!

Robert25, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  19. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Nice to see you back :)

Hope this time you will hit success.

BTW, if you remember, what was the gravity of the product you were promoting back in March for the experiment? Was is a high-gravity product?

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  20. JoseArmando

Best Answers:
    It was guy gets girl.. Horrible conversions....

The interesting thing about the CTR on articles is that on old articles I got just 11% but on articles I'm putting out right now I consistently get 30-40% CTR.

I just make sure to tell them ALL ABOUT the product they'll get without giving ANY advice whatsoever. This is the main difference between old and new articles.. between 10% and 40% CTR.

In the old articles I was giving real tips and I was trying to give as much value as possible, however this gave the reader all the info he was looking for and it left him with little motivation to read more about the subject.

So now, as cruel as it sounds, I don't try to give value in my articles anymore. My only goal is to motivate them to click on my link at the end of the article.

JoseArmando, Dec 7, 2008 IP