1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is content rewriting software worth to be used?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 3DProf4online, Nov 19, 2008.

Personally I don’t like to use content rewriting software when doing article marketing for websites! Also, I don’t advise you to use them! When writing or rewriting articles manually you can control everything yourselves – add the necessary key phrases, interesting facts etc. The quality of articles written or rewritten by various programs leaves much to be desired! Does anyone agree or disagree with me? Lets discuss this question together!

3DProf4online, Nov 19, 2008 IP
    KC TAN likes this.
  2. KC TAN

KC TAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I have used some of the rewriting tools before but stopped using them a year ago. As what you have mentioned, I would rather put time and effort into one article that makes the difference to someone who read it rather than producing thousands of average to no-sense articles..

Backlinks aren't everything. At the end of the day, it is still our reputation and value that we have created and add to other people's lives that matters.

Thanks for starting this discussion, 3DProf4online

KC TAN, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  3. TheKidBlogger

TheKidBlogger Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope. Never used them, never will. They don't give good results anyway.

TheKidBlogger, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  4. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    An artificial writer will never be as good as a manual one.

I personally find them a waste of time.

I'm sure loads of people might disagree with me, but when you read one of the rewritten articles, it immediately strikes you as a lousily written one.

gr8liverpoolfan, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  5. tozcal

tozcal Peon

Best Answers:
    I also think doing things yourself for rewriting article keeps you in control.
    You at least have the chance to get some content into the net which looks
    different.

Best would be to enter all sorts of different articles with different topics and not just titles with a different keyword in it.

Rewriting or cloning your own articles looks like spamming yourself to me.

At least, that's what I feel like at this moment in time.

tozcal, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  6. 3DProf4online

3DProf4online Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to say that sometimes it is almost impossible to find out whether it is a properly rewritten article or original one!

3DProf4online, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  7. Ian Seth

Ian Seth Peon

Best Answers:
    For what I've seen the result is usually very poor so I never invested in it. If I see an article which is clearly written by software I'm not going to click on the link below. In some cases less is more and people aren't stupid. They want good quality content!

Ian Seth, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  8. 3DProf4online

3DProf4online Peon

Best Answers:
    I am just wondering if there is a software that can write or rewrite articles properly!

3DProf4online, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  9. logosi

logosi Guest

Best Answers:
    When I submit articles to UAW, the articles are spun before submission, however any actual rewriting was done by me. I've tried article re-writing software, but it never proved its worth to me.

logosi, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  10. brand35

brand35 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really rewriting software, but a year ago or so I downloaded software that allows you to paste the original PLR article in one field, and then after you've rewritten the piece and changed the title and so on, you paste the new version in another field. It then calculates - in percentage - how much different your version is. It also suggests some basic modifications you can make. I'll have to snoop around on my desktop for more details...

brand35, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  11. 3DProf4online

3DProf4online Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to say that some software can help people write or rewrite articles a bit, but it can't fully replace human work!

3DProf4online, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  12. bollywoodgeeks

bollywoodgeeks Peon

Best Answers:
    wel frend i dont think so...

The content writing software is not that worth as it cannot give u that creativity what a person can give...

get written from a good professional writer..

bollywoodgeeks, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  13. 3DProf4online

3DProf4online Peon

Best Answers:
    But actually I never use the software like this for my needs and write articles myself!

3DProf4online, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  14. THK

THK Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say NO. I never sed one though, but seen the end results. They are always below par and I am being nice.

Whether someone is targetting the search engines or focusing on user experience, they have nothing to gain from these softwares.

My .02 cents

Tk

THK, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  15. 3DProf4online

3DProf4online Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I just would like to let other people see the software like this is useless!

3DProf4online, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  16. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The result that one sees from such softwares is so much of crap..I wonder how are their parent company able to sell them?

Writing is an art and no software can match the creativity of human brain.

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  17. cashmachine101

cashmachine101 Peon

Best Answers:
    It would have to top quality and you would have to be a marketing whiz to turn it into a big money earner.

cashmachine101, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  18. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you should use a good writer who will be able to write & rewrite quality content per your needs, it's better then using a rewriting software.

wounded1987, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  19. CharlieEssmeier

CharlieEssmeier Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used them with good success. That said, the results are only as good as the article you start with. It takes practice to write an article that will spin with success into readable text.

I'd usually write a five paragraph article, where the middle three paragraphs consisted of the points I was trying to make in the article. I'd leave the first and last paragraphs more or less alone, but in the middle paragraphs, I'd swap the order of both the paragraphs and the sentences within them.

Since it takes quite a while to format an article for the software, it's not worth your while to use such programs unless you need a lot of versions of the article. If you don't need at least 50 variations, it's probably not worth your while.

I haven't used such software in a while, but mostly because I'm sick to death of writing and submitting articles. ;)

Charlie

CharlieEssmeier, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  20. Frost100

Frost100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've never seen a readable article that was spun. BUT article spinners will provide you with SE friendly content. I suppose it depends on how you intend to use the articles.

Frost100, Dec 9, 2008 IP