1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make A Living From Ask.com

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Seqqa, Sep 3, 2008.

1. raysting

raysting Peon

Best Answers:
    wow! thanks a lot! i just happen to know the place to get thousands of searches daily from different pc's!

raysting, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  2. Caseygirlyie

Caseygirlyie Peon

Best Answers:
    Might be better off putting that time and energy into something that pays out potentially more. CPA via PPC perhaps? Building your own site?

Caseygirlyie, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  3. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    No doubts, but CPA and PPC doesn't pay you if you stop working, ur earnings start dipping. And, you need a great website to stay up with the competition. But this thing keeps going on and on and on .. ofcourse, till the time the company stays in market .. :) And, you don't need a website to have this going.

Andy.

netproint, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  4. lumpia

lumpia Banned

Best Answers:
    OK.

Looks like everyone wants their money. Homepages' mailbox is full. hahahhahahahahahhaahahahaaaaaaaaaa
    This company has all the customers they want yet they have been slacking off.
    Pretty sad.

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<info@homepages-friends.com>:
    Remote host said: 552 <info@homepages-friends.com>: Recipient address rejected: Mailbox message count quota exceeded, please try again later. [RCPT_TO]"

lumpia, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  5. UncleBun

UncleBun Banned

Best Answers:
    good to see u got pay.

UncleBun, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  6. BLUEMIRROW

BLUEMIRROW Peon

Best Answers:
    I found this article about MyHPF mate,any comments ?

MyHPF Project Suspended

Due to a series of events, I have decided to suspend the MyHPF Auto Searcher project. This is for an indefinite period of time, however, it is likely that I will return to it soon.

Reasons for suspending this project are:

* Time: Between college and family life, I haven’t got much time to spend on it.
    * Pessimism: Alison gave me an idea that could possibly overcome the final hurdle in defeating the anti-cheat system, however, it’s a long and complicated task; which I don’t have time or energy for.
    * Cross system compatibility: The concept referred to above could potentially break the system I have in place to provide statistics. If it does, it means going back to the headache that is PHP.

And finally, the key reason:

* Payments: I was due payment between 15th and 31st of October, but it hasn’t arrived. It’s disappointing, really. I’ve been advocating MyHPF as a genuine organisation, but now, I think that, maybe, I was wrong.
    Plus, they seemed to have blocked my emails. Friends of mine have emailed them at their email address, but I have tried to in regards to the payment, and my email was immediately returned by Postmaster with a notification of failure.

So to all of you who have used MyHPF Auto Searcher, I sincerely apologise.
    I make no promises, but as I am learning VB, I may be back with an improved version. I reiterate, the suspension of this project is indefinite.

And to MyHPF.co.uk, a big “screw you” is in order. Until you actually pay out, that is. If you pay out, I’ll take it back, but until then, I hope everyone will join me in a toast to MyHPF.co.uk.

Raise your middle fingers.
    To MyHPF.co.uk,
    Screw. You.

BLUEMIRROW, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  7. lumpia

lumpia Banned

Best Answers:
    this is just a disgruntled user, who is very impatient.

Payment will come. Just a matter of time.
    just keep searching

lumpia, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  8. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    lol .. its funny to see, how people jump to conclusions so quickly. Just give the freagin system some time to develop. I'm sure, no one is making thousands so far through MyHPF. And its somewhat strange that people are dyeing out for those $25 cheques. Although the frustration can be understood and is quite genuine. I'm not sure why MyHPF is delaying payments, I guess, they are overloaded with too much work.
    But, look at the other side, they already have HEAPS of members. This indicates, even though the system is SO NEW, it is so popular. Don't you think, you should give them a little more time to settle rather than trash-talking about them and accusing them of cheating? I have not seen/heard a single case so far where someone was refused a payment. If you don't have a good enough evidence to prove that a system sucks, you don't have any rights to call them 'Cheats' or similar words.
    Try to maintain a good relationship and be credible for something good they are offering. They are offering money for things you do daily for free on Google, Yahoo and other search engines. Secondly, the earning-structure is pretty nice. Their 'shopping' features are pretty good. They share revenue on the shopping your downline may do. I mean, apart from just the regular search money, if you have a good downline, the earnings can be really good. Wait for some time, may be an year or two. Keep working to build up your downline. I dont think this is any hard to do stuff. Atleast you can get your friends and family members joining below you.
    Enough said, although I do not have a strong downline, but I guess, with time everything will be alright.
    The point is, stick with them .. unless they send you an email saying 'Sorry, we are not going to pay you anymore' which I do not think will happen unless you go unethical.

Andy.
    (P.S. In the above reply, the term 'you' is used for general public, not to anyone in particular. So, do not take it as I am pin-pointing anyone in specific).

netproint, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  9. lumpia

lumpia Banned

Best Answers:
    another e-mail from Julie.

Hi, I am very sorry for the delay in resolving this issue. I have chased the accounts department for you and we will try our best to sort this out for you as soon as we can.

Regards

Julie

I will keep you updated.

lumpia, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  10. lumpia

lumpia Banned

Best Answers: