1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New CB Product - Unique Niche - 75% Commission

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Ripped, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I (or more the fact Ripped) is being threatend now

mill123, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  2. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With all due respect Mill123, I think you should of just posted a link there ... DP does well in the serps

rikat, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  3. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    what do you mean? i havent posted the link for a reason.

mill123, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  4. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's funny :D, It's okay, I'm having a good laugh. Don't worry about it, I have a bunch of happy customers.
    The person who posted that in your blog hasn't tried the software and doesn't know how it works, so he starts making outrageous claims.

Think of it this way, water4gas reached a 1000, they must've gotten a bunch of emails each day of people telling them that it is a scam, that they're gonna sue them etc. etc. Yet water4gas and related sites weren't shut down. And Homebreware actually works, I have applied it many times myself.

Ripped, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  5. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeh i have updated my blog to say that it is a pdf guide being sold, not the actual software. huhu.

plus none of their comments are going to get seen by anyone!

mill123, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  6. mahharrouf

mahharrouf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can i have a Review copy?

mahharrouf, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  7. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will pm you mahharrouf.

I have already given a bunch of review copies, people who doubt this product could try it out themselves and see if it works, simple as that.

Ripped, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  8. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just pointing out that the typical consumer of this product is not the tech savvy putz with time on his hands to babble away on a blog or in a forum about how crummy it is.

The client that yearns for this is someone who wants to just play games, wants a solution laid out for them and is willing to pay for that info. They will land on the page, stop and think.... come back the next day and say "ok, I'll bite".

They are the consumer that knows just enough to be dangerous, so they need the step-by-step hand holding required to get this done.

And guess what they're doing in the interim as they ponder purchasing. They're surfing the web looking to justify their impending purchase decision. And what do they see...?

Posts like the one above, 'cause they rank highly in the serps. This very thread ranks well for the product, as does the affiliate lander from the pub's own aff section on his site.

I'm just saying I think we should keep any negative text to a minimum, for the sake of the nervous consumer and our own interests.

And yes, the product does work as claimed, and I am proud to be promoting it.

Cheers

rikat, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  9. HiddenCrimson

HiddenCrimson Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if you saw my other post but could I please have a review copy? I would like to promote the hell out of this product with a new site but it would be best to have an actual copy of the product. Thanks.

HiddenCrimson, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  10. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    wasnt gunna post it

mill123, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  11. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmms. will see if it dies off.

mill123, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  12. HiddenCrimson

HiddenCrimson Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Ripped. I will be getting on this in the next few days although with the buzz this thread has already created I think you might have a real winner on your hands. Best of luck to you.

HiddenCrimson, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  13. CaptainPeanuts

CaptainPeanuts Peon

Best Answers:
    What a joke. You have got to be kidding me with this. I like the fact that you have done nothing more than rip off people's hard work and claim it as your own. Anyone who wants to play backups is more than competent enough to know how to find the software and how to implement it. Too lazy you say? Just use google so you can stop paying this asshat an exorbant amount of money for someone else's work.

CaptainPeanuts, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  14. drosera1

drosera1 Peon

Best Answers:
    What!? Hey man, what Ripped did was take a guide (that was freely available and far too complex), and make it applicable to the regular Joe. Only a geek would understand the original instructions. C`mon, this is business!

drosera1, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  15. CaptainPeanuts

CaptainPeanuts Peon

Best Answers:
    This isn't business at all. It's stealing. None of the software that he is releasing is 100% his own code. As a matter of fact, it is 0% his own code. Hell, I guess by your definition of the word "business" I could start selling photocopied books from Barnes and Noble out of the back of a panel van and it would be 100% legit. Stealing is stealing, no matter which way you look at it. I might not be able to nag everyone here, but a lot of the sites are going to be shut down... watch.

CaptainPeanuts, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  16. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You haven't even got a peanut for a brain numb nuts, the internet is full of information that is packaged then repackaged and sold again.

He doesn't claim that the code is his does he, all he has done is packaged the information from various sites into one pdf and onsold that information. That is far from stealing. It provides a service to those who are not so tech savy and haven't got the time to surf the internet looking for answers.

You are saying that he has directly stolen and copied everything. Personally I think your full of crap but I've been wrong before. How about you prove to us that he has copied everything and not just amassed the information from various sources and compiled it?

And I'll be watching for all those sites that are going to be shut down, that will probably by just after they shut down all those torrent sites..........:rolleyes:

terryd, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  17. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CaptainPeanuts, did you buy it and it didn't work?

shand0, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  18. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of drama here occured while I was sleeping, and I had a great laugh reading the last few posts :D

Rezza and CaptainPeanuts it's ironic that you're talking about anti piracy because you're a member of a piracy forum.
    I'm not concerned if you've reported me to anyone, let it be Nintendo Anti-piracy or FBI Anti-piracy, CIA, NSA or INTERPOL (uh-oh... I think I'm just giving them ideas ;) ), Because I haven't done anything wrong .

The person purchasing this kit purchases the pdf-guide which is very easy to use and follow, the files he needs in order to complete the process are just resources I have links to.

I've had a lot of happy customers, so that's what matters. Would you want a noob to look around for an unproven method on the internet and possibly damage his console, or maybe he wants a well constructed easy to follow and safe method that works :D

Ripped, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  19. btone

btone Guest

Best Answers:
    Of course you haven't.

That is not what your promotional site advertises ("HomebreWare is software", "it enables the ability of your Wii Console ...", "emulators which come bundled with HomebreWare"), complete with showing the picture of a DVD case, furtherly suggesting a software product. At no point does it say that the customer will receive an instruction guide only.

Also, you used texts and images provided under the GPL in your PDF. See the license information on wiibrew.org for further details.

That is also not what happens. You bundle and host the files on your own server. At no point did you ask for or receive distribution rights. Not from Team Twiizers who provide the "Twilight Hack" (or "Twilight Unlock" as you call it) and the Homebrew Channel, not from the various Wii homebrew authors, not from Lightning UK, the makers of ImgBurn. The fact that this software is freely available on the net does not imply you are allowed to redistribute it.

If you advertise software, and take money for providing the link to a file hosted on your web site it means you are selling it, plain and simple. There is just no way to argue this away.

Had you, as you claim, only created a PDF by yourself without copying texts and images, and linked to the resources where they can be found on the proper distribution sites, there wouldn't be any problem. Problem is: You didn't.

btone, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  20. btone

btone Guest

Best Answers:
    All the arguing about whether it's legit to sell GPL stuff or not aside, it's funny the creator of the archive doesn't even care where the "free software" in the archive comes from. It contains code copyrighted by Nintendo in several places. In other words: The archive contains pirated software.

btone, Dec 2, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.