1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pictures from the Terrorist attack in Mumbai India, Nov 26,08

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by DharmaSeo, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suganindia

suganindia Peon

Best Answers:
    pak terrorists wont let us live peaceful....

we need to get in and clean pakistan to save ourselves and the world

suganindia, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  2. khudania

khudania Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perfectly correct.
    They are always on defensive stance. I was watching PTV news today and was shocked to see they are misleading its ppl and reporting that all the miscreants are killed and there is no mention of the guy being caught by indian agencies. I believe the govt over there have been misleading its ppl for yrs now.

khudania, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  3. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Couldn't agree more, they want Indians to fight and that is what is going on right now, the hatred, envy etc!

esidyo, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  4. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The US is concerned that Pakistain was behind the attacks and this could escalate.

Pakistain is trying to do to India what Iran and Syria do to Israel by using Hamas and Hezbollah as proxies.

bogart, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  5. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I am not the one in denial buddy. I am just being a friendly neighboor and letting you know that there are Hindu extremists in your backyard trying to take over the country. If you are going to be blind, then be blind. Do not try to divert it, admit that you have a severe problem which can lead to a full fledged nuclear war if these Hindu extremists get their way.

M5love, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  6. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Best to remind everyone, you also think Obama is a Muslim terror plant by Islamic extremeists.

ThraXed, Nov 29, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  7. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well. Hindus are the majority in India. So there is no need for Hindu EXTERMISM.

And also we don't need any advice on whom to rule us from those who dont know ABCs of democracy. Do pakistanis know how to spell democracy?! LoL.

Better keep quite and if possible do something to solve the day-to-day problems in your own country. Don't interfere on India's problem.

Everyone in this world knows who are the real problem creators and who cannot live their own life without disturbing others, etc.,

We dont want the satans to take and tell us the quotes from the Gita.

krkbkk, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  8. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:
    Pakistan is a majority Musim country, so by your logic, there is no Muslim extremists? Good job!

Your last line made no sense at all.
    Better wake up and smell it buddy, the extremists are taking over your country.

M5love, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  9. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please stop it man. There are over 700 million Hindus in India. If they wanted to become extremists and take over the country, it would have happened in just about a month or two. We won't be still begging our leaders to take action against these monstrous terrorists. Speaking of taking over the country, you don't have to worry about it. Even if these so called 'extremist Hindus' take over the country, they won't ethnically cleanse India like Pakistan did. Remember the link I gave you? :rolleyes:

contentedge, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  10. DarkX

DarkX Peon

Best Answers:
    The reality is far-far away from what you see here. Lots of things happening around the globe. The government of India, the intelligence, and what not, acted irresponsible by ignoring warnings. Not only that, I must admit Indian media is over-reacting on the situation. The thing that matters at the moment is not 'only' who did this, but why did this happen. Secure your borders before you go trashing someone else.

Both countries are so fu-ked up, it won't take much fuel to fire up the tension. All what you people do is, blame each other and ignore what's happening inside your country. By that, I mean Pakistan and India.

If Google was in Pakistan, I bet you'd make it a big issue as well, as the plans were made with the help of Google Earth, duh.

But, the thing that makes me hate Pakistan, is they kept denying if 'any' training camps exists there. The blame game is not just of India, Pakistan is doing the same. An average citizen of either country, just defend their country, as if they're the heaven's angel. No one bother to cross-check the news goes on the national media. Indian media will favour India, Pakistan media will favour Pakistan.

Not really, there's a difference between India and Pakistan. Some may ignore it, but the the case you're pointing to, Saadhvi-BJP, isn't going to fade-out, even if the BJP makes to the centre.

http://www.zeenews.com/nation/2008-11-29/487224news.html

Just spent half an hour on two big Indian and Pakistani forums, and surprise-surprise, they talk less about solutions and co-operation rather than declaring verbal wars. Like if any one is in the situation of doing one, one may die and the other one will suffer forever.

For those who want to talk less about Pakistan-da-evil, here.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rr-patil-has-a-language-problem-calls-attack-small/79380-3.html
    Yes, all hail to the stupidity of political war, that's yet to begin.

DarkX, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  11. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes and I live on the moon too..
    Gujarat: 2000 Muslims massacred (year:2002) by who? Hindu extremists.
    It's a problem and you have to admit it. If you don't want to then say so, simple answer yes or no?

I admit the people of India don't want a Hindu state, and that is why they have Muslim/Sikh government head of states. But, there is a group/parties (BJP..etc) that are strict Hindu only who want a Hindu only state.

M5love, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  12. contentedge

Best Answers:
    Yeah; right. They want a Hindu state. That is why India, according to its constitution, is called a sovereign secular republic, as opposed to the "Islamic Republic of Pakistan", right? How pathetic can you guys get? :mad:

13. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol you must live on cloud 9? Come on dude, it's not that hard to admit, you won't lose anything. Just read up the history, I say yes, as Pakistani I am proud we are an Islamic state. A country doesn't have to be so-called secular to be passed as "legal". So same way you have to say yes there are certain groups in India that want Hindu only state. Throw out the constitution, America never took a look in their own constitution does that mean all their crimes are perfectly alright?

M5love, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  14. contentedge

Best Answers:
    The bottom line, whether you admit it or not, is very simple. India, despite having an overwhelming majority of Hindus, has treated its Muslims respectfully with giving a special status, providing subsidies to Haj, and so on. The Babri Masjid incident and the Godhra riots being the only exception. Pakistan, on the other hand, has simply wiped out the Hindu minorities lived there. There are facts to back up my argument. If you have any facts to disprove this, bring it on. If not, please stop spewing nonsense.

15. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buddy, why don't you just answer my question? a simple yes or no would do it. Be a real proud Indian, and answer.

M5love, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  16. contentedge

Best Answers:
    What question? The Godhra riots and Babri Masjid demolition was a mistake? Of course, just like any sane man, I accept it was a mistake. But like I already said, I am yet to see a Moslem accept the fact that the ethnic cleansing in Bangladesh and Pakistan was wrong. Are you ready to accept it?

17. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously, Islam teaches us that killing one is like killing all humanity, so if the facts are correct then YES they were wrong.

and you still have not answered my question; are their Hindu extremist groups active right now in India, yes or no?

M5love, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  18. contentedge

Best Answers:
    Yes, they are active. But they won't be able to take over the country - ever. They will keep making noises, but no one is really bothered here.

19. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They've made lot of noise/took over Maharashtra and other parts of India, that's what I read from the news media.

M5love, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  20. contentedge

Best Answers:
    Ah; you're talking about Raj Thackeray and his goons, aren't you? Oh poor buddy; it's not Hindu extremism you're talking about, but regionalism. Raj kicked out North Indians from Mumbai - irrespective of their religion/caste/color/language.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.