1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pictures from the Terrorist attack in Mumbai India, Nov 26,08

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by DharmaSeo, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mussolinihitler

mussolinihitler Peon

Best Answers:
    "Other British guests described the moment their hotels were stormed. Alan Jones, a businessman from south Wales, was in a lift at the Oberoi Trident when a fellow occupant was shot. There were frantic scenes as he tried to pull the man back in to close the door.

Alex Chamberlain, who works for a sports website and was in the city on business, told Sky News he believed the gunmen were looking for British and American visitors.

“They told everybody to stop and put their hands up and asked if there were any British or Americans. My friend said to me, ‘Don’t be a hero, don’t say you are British.’”
    Source : guardian.co.uk

These terrorists are looking to instill fear amongst people and thats exactly what the media around the world has done by giving them worldwide coverage. Until a few days ago, the Deccan mujahudeen was a little known terrorist organisation...........and in just 2 days, the whole world knows and fears them.......this publicity is what they are looking to gain from these attacks and thats exactly what they've got.

mussolinihitler, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  2. khudania

khudania Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are already in the hell mate !
    And you trying to make our country hell, now stop barking , I am an indian muslim and I love my country.

khudania, Nov 29, 2008 IP
    Manju99 likes this.
  3. silent_thunder

silent_thunder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am getting scared seeing your comments. I am fearing may be the entire country of pakistan is like I hope they are not.

silent_thunder, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  4. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bravo Khudania! Very good. I like ur post!

I'm still wondering how come the DP admin didnt ban that idiot who is spreading too hatred words against Indians here.

krkbkk, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  5. khudania

khudania Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    khudania, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  6. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Sentiments are high now, I guess everyone is angry and frustrated at the terrorist attacks targeting the defenseless and the innocent. But before posting, do control your emotions. Post when you are most angry and you will be most likely to regret that post.

Same here, do not do personal attacks. There is a lot of arguments, accept each one's rights to be different and to have their own opinions. Debate on reason and not on emotions. Will be watching this thread for any personal attacks.

wisdomtool, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  7. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Talking about personal, nonsensical, inflammatory attacks, check this and this. And please see if you could do anything.

contentedge, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  8. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, he claims that he was one of them :p

esidyo, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  9. picazo

picazo Banned

Best Answers:
    It were really bad and worst days ever happened in history of India ..

picazo, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  10. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

True said. The gang rapes of Christian nuns by Hindu extremists in the state of Orissa. The mass killings of Christians in Orissa by Hindu extremists. The forceful conversion of 3000 Christians by Hindu extremists. The demolishing of Churches by Hindu extremists. and God knows how many Christians killed by the hands of these Hindu extremists, the last number was around 70. those include priests and nuns.

So much for "peaceful India".. and this happened in the past months and have been happening for God knows how long. The media turns a blind eye no wonder..

M5love, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  11. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    People have been trying to make relations between Pakistan and India worse for a long time now, for them to go to war. It is in Indias and Pakistans best interests to have good relations to each other, so my message to the Indians and Pakistanis are, don't let this incident fuel your hatred between your countries.

Ben Gurion said:

"The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs.

This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work from there against Pakistan. "

ThraXed, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  12. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very true! That is exactly what the British used and now the American/Israel parties are doing the same.. shame

M5love, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  13. arnold

arnold Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wonderful ! Thanks for your post

arnold, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  14. wd_2k6

wd_2k6 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pakistain is the breeding ground for these terrorists, they are at the heart of it all. There leader refuses to admit this, and tries to push off claims saying that no terrorist activities are occuring within it's borders, yeah right.

They have clearly aided Iraq and Afghanistain during the war, and are likley housing Bin Laden if not some of the others world most wanted.

Pakistain is the training centre for these terrorists, who are brainwashed.

I don't know how much evidence some of you need but they are at the heart of everything, finger pointing is going on, because it is them.

wd_2k6, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  15. msolution

msolution Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if this were true,... the following statement would not have been made: :rolleyes:

facts are facts, india is a secular country, the "Muslim population" of India is more than the "Total" population of Pakistan! and we have lived in harmony for the last 60 years...

And i thought you were one of the educated lot,.. guess all Educated pakistani are in california!

you people just dont give up do you,... denial,... diversion,... and now MORE diversion,... instead of owning responsibility you want to talk about all our problems ....

if i start quoting problems in your country ... youll have to hide your face up your a** ... coz u will not have any other place to hide your face.

msolution, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  16. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Looks like the terrorists' objective was to inflame the situation between India and Pakistan and they appear to be succeeding in doing just that judging by some of the responses in this thread.

Guys, don't give them the satisfaction of falling into their trap! Seriously. If you do that, they win. They will have achieved their goals and that can only encourage more outrages like Mumbai.

mcfox, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  17. suganindia

suganindia Peon

Best Answers:
    no you are wrong

That country spreads terrorism in India and all around the world.

suganindia, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  18. wd_2k6

wd_2k6 Peon

Best Answers:
    But mcfox you must understand that Pakistan is the root breeding ground of terrorists, and they try to hide it from unsuspecting people. They fund terrorism and house terrorists and train terrorists.

You must understand the issue is not about religion, there is no problem with muslims, the problem is Pakistan.

They constantly try to pretend that there are no "terrorist activities operating within their borders", and unless they do something about it, somebody else will, and with force.

wd_2k6, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  19. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    First it was Iraq, they destroyed Iraq, then it was Afghanistan, they destroyed what was left of it, and now it is Pakistan. :confused:

ThraXed, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  20. wd_2k6

wd_2k6 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with war at all, but you have to admit that these terrorists are breeding from Pakistan, if Pakistans government can't intervene to stop this, then somebody else will have to. At the moment they are doing the opposite to try and stop, and instead are refusing to co-operate.

wd_2k6, Nov 29, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.