1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Myself Heard 8 Blasts-worlds Biggest Terror Attack In Mumbai

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gunsnroses, Nov 26, 2008.

11/26 DECLARED AS BLACK DAY AND WORLDS BIGGEST TERROR ATTACK..STARTED AT 9.20 AND 15 HOURS ARE PASSED STILL UNDER ATTACK BY TERRORISTS.

5 star hotels are targetted..
    indias biggest and wo;d famous taj hotel targetted...at GATE WAY OF INDIA..
    oberoi hotel targetted at neriman point
    biggest xtation C.S.T targetted..

a very sad day for mumbai and for the world..prsident of USA obama had a talk with indian prime minister...
    m from mumbai my name is vishal sterday night i was on my table about 2 switch on my lap top and suddenly i heard 2 threatning blasts..when i switched n the tv then i came 2 know about it and heard 5 blasts in few minutes f time..i heard lots of firin iam on 25th floor of my building and i was able 2 c 2 encounters of terrorists...

india and england test and 2 one day series banned..
    champions league banned..

the war is still on...still firing is on infinity of commandoes sorrounded the hotels...more than 40 hostages 2 fighter plains and 2 helicopters are about 2 cum 2 mumbai..imumbais dig died and 4 other senior officers died more tgan 100 died and more than 245 people injured and still going on...

gunsnroses, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  2. Live2Write

Live2Write Active Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed a sad day for all of the Indians and also all nations that are fighting terrorism!

Unfortunately, noone had time to mourn the deaths of those brave police personnel that tried to rout the terrorists. May the brave souls rest in eternal peace!

Mumbai specifically, and India in general, is stronger than what those crooks must have imagined!

Live2Write, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  3. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I live in London, and I am not an Indian. Even so, I could not help but feel extreme anger towards the sons of bitches who perpetrated these atrocities.

My genuine condolences.

Masterful, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  4. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, it isn't biggest attack. You should read about the India's attacks on Kashmir, if you wanna know, what is terriorist attack? and how big it could be?

c4cyber, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  5. Live2Write

Live2Write Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know its a hard thing to happen, but if all anger that billions of people have for these SoBs today could translate to a nuclear power, guess terrorism will be routed away without even traces!

Alas! what a wish?

6. Live2Write

Live2Write Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean? Terrorist attack? And, Indians believe its a fight for their land! Go take out your high school history book. You will change your opinion!

7. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We the United States are a nuclear power. And terrorism seems to have grown since 9/11. Not reduced.

Sad news is you can't just kill all the terrorists. It would be GREAT if we could. But every time you kill one you leave behind his family and friends that now hate you and probably cause some of them who would otherwise have not gone radical to do so.

GeorgeB., Nov 27, 2008 IP
  8. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Such blasts are really mockery of human existence.....

If these people really take pride in their might...why don't they adopt a barren desert land and pump in all their strength and pride to develop their own society and world...rather than destroying other peoples' lives...

Shame on these cowards !!!!

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  9. DarkX

DarkX Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't bother. Poisoned and brainwashed; no way to recover from it, at least not on the Internet. Ironic part, instead of 'supporting' terrorists, they could have at least show condolences to the people who died or lost their loved ones, but whatever, their customized version of Allah and Qur'an might not allow this. Disgrace, err.

DarkX, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  10. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Go to kashmir and prevent the attack .

it career, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  11. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well fact is that in Kashimr condition is now very changed in last 3 years and I visited Sri Nagar last year and I can say that I feel very safe in Kashmir. Even business is also going well in last 2 years.

Rohit patel, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  12. Live2Write

Live2Write Active Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't you read what he posted? He'd separated India and Kashmir and is speaking for kashmir what a broad-minded patriot we have here?

Live2Write, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  13. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ops! I read it faster but we know who are attaking on Kashmir but I would say that Kashmir's condition is now better then 1986 and we can say that people find their own solution.

Rohit patel, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  14. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1. This was hardly the worst terrorist attack in India.. What about the trains that were blown up??

WORST TERRORIST ATTACK

9/11

We Will Never Forget!!!!!

Sem-Advance, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  15. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just what the hell is your problem? Why do you talk about 9/11 when we're discussing an incident happened in India?

contentedge, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  16. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    My problem is muslims who want to kill Americans.....

IF you would learn to read you see this only was a location to conduct attacks against Americans and Brits.... because terrorists are little pussy's who cant bring their fight to us on our soil!

Next the OP said it was the worst attack and it was not...the train bombing in 2006 was worse and 9/11 was the worst..

Now what the hell is your problem?????????

17. contentedge

Best Answers:
    Then why in the hell did they shoot and kill hundreds of Indians? They could have easily killed the Brits and the Americans alone, right? What was the need to kill Indian policemen, the hotel staff, and a number of other hostages?

18. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    Because the terrorists are cowards and needed to kill the police to be able to escape.....

Hotel staff and others are simple innocents in the wrong place at the wrong time.....

Kind of reinforces the idea man is an animal..... and there is no god.

19. contentedge

Best Answers:
    Nope; I guess you haven't read the full report yet. Three important officers - the Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) Chief, a very famous cop in his team, and a Deputy Commissioner of Police have been targeted and killed. The ATS Chief got a threatening call about a week back. The caller said that they were coming to get him soon. And they have done exactly that.

20. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    Actually I did read..... the ATS chief risked his life and went into the hotel and was killed.

He wasn't targeted as much as he went to do his job and gave his life for his country and for people from around the world....a brave man indeed......

But he would still be alive if the terrorists were not out to kill foreigners.....