1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Releasing A Product Thats Going To Convert Very High - Around 6%

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by chum112, Nov 21, 2008.

1. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    You are just jealous of his success, confess it!;)

web_18designer, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  2. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    lol damn you sussed me! yeah i wish i just wasted $50 - and wasted all my time on a crappy sales page..

**runs off to put on some makeup and do a YT vid haha**

PHAZ, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  3. SuperbSpurs

SuperbSpurs Peon

Best Answers:
    I started reading this thread because I saw all the responses. I'm halfway through and think that although the original poster is a little cocky (typical aussie!) perhaps people have been a bit harsh. some of the comments have been personal and i thought we were above that. I will always have a look at what people are doing and make my own assessment and though i believe that if affiliates are not listened to the product cannot succeed, let's just see what happens.
    Though I admit there isnt much by way of success for the product as yet.

SuperbSpurs, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  4. SuperbSpurs

SuperbSpurs Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok just had a cursory look at the landing page and there are a few things that stand out.

1 - I prefer that if you're talking about yourself and using your name then why not have a picture of you by the pool, living the lifestyle - far more credible IMO.

I like the idea of Graboid and as a newbie i've never heard of it.

It's a shame you only gave out one copy to the people here. Another few copies (especially to those with rep) may have gone some way to countering the negativity of the thread.

SuperbSpurs, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  5. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Common now, don't hold back, what are your real feelings :D

I think your being harsh, I mean if he grabs his moms and dads credit card he could by 100 copies of his own product and he might just hit that magical 6% conversion rate and prove everybody wrong :D

terryd, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  6. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Products not selling good guys. But we don't have any affiliates on board. And were not using adwords, so go figure.

chum112, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  7. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:

chum112, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  8. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    People will always be jealous about others who make decent money online. Because 99% of webmasters fail.

chum112, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  9. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Like i said Terry. Im earning more then enough to not have a single worry, if i don't sell a single e-book.

As i expected the $50 asking price is exceeding the budgets of most members of DP. No shock there.

I make good money every month. I put my strategies into an e-book. If you don't want to buy it, then thats entirely up to you.

The reponses in this thread have been personal and totally unprofessional. Could be good to direct less hatred in t his thread and more time reviewing your online sources of income everyone.

Have a good day.

chum112, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  10. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Obviously you are a spaz because you can't see screenshots. I have $11700 coming on the 1st aswell.

If you think im some poor person who wasted his last bit of income tryign to open an e-book site, then your wrong.

Because im very financially stable, and thanks to god, well off from my internet success.

chum112, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  11. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    people replied to you that way not because of jelousy, but because they were trying to help you and you replied with arrogance.

You are "MR Know It All" in your world and everyone is jelous of your 0 Sales!....

12. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    No they didn't. You can't read for shit then.

I tried to sell a product. Sure by claiming it will sell higher then it could.

I told people how i make a fait bit on the net. And because they are living in poverty, they fired up and got personal.

I can deal with it. I can get personal to.

chum112, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  13. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop being a small kid. You are just an arrogant folk and obviously people reply to you the same way you treat them - and yes sure you can be as rich as you say you are but with clickbank you will not have any success with your arrogant attitude.

And believe me, people in here do not live in poverty, most probably you are just the only one that live in poverty since i can hardly believe that with your stupid attitude can make a penny online.

I hope this serves you as a lesson - if you want to make money with clickbank listed to "what the people that make money with clickbank have to say". Dont listen to your arrogance because it will be the only thing that you have left - exactly like right now.

No sales, still more arrogant than ever.

Think for a second, do you see anyone being treated like everyone treated you from the thousands of threads on DP? Obviously no, so the problem is you and not the other people around you!

14. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    web_18designer you hit the nail right on the head.

We ALL tried to help you out.

Why are we all going against you? Look at your affiliate section - You can promote on clickbank.. WTF man??

Here are some examples:

http://everloss.com/affiliates.html
    http://www.forexbrotherhood.com/affiliates.html
    http://www.ezcbcash.com/products/earth4/

Look at their sales pages - Perfect. Nice fonts - Not ugly - No shit videos.

And every one of them makes $$$$ a day from their product alone, let alone 'Graboid'

I suggest you dissapear
    - come back in 2 weeks after making your site GOOD and following our guidelines.

Start another thread, give us your pitch - tell us about your affilliate tools - and you'll start to see sales everyday.

There's some help.

Take it.

As for 'I can get personal' and sending me PMs saying 'Lets have it in real life'.

Grow Up.

So here's a summary..

Sort out your page - everything about it
    Make affiliate tools
    Start a new thread with a decent pitch to us all
    And you have my word you will make a sale within your first few days.

And if you dont want to? Im sure nearly all of us in this thread will agree - Piss off and go 'earn' your money elsewhere.

PHAZ, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  15. seregap

seregap Active Member

Best Answers:
    mate it's one thing claiming stuff like this. everyone does.
    what made you look arrogant was when people were pointing out that your video sucked and there were many problems with your sales page you seemed not to give a f*ck.
    arrogant innit? and you want someone to promote this?
    even if you ebook is a goldmine no one would deal with a publisher who doesn't care..
    you are entering the niche with intense competition where some publishers give out laptops and tons of stuff just to attract affiliates and then communicate with affiliates 24/7 to make sure they have all they need for their campaigns and you want someone to promote your product just because you claim it will convert? double arrogance. i dont mean you need to blow someone to make them promote your product but at least show them you fucking care

seregap, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  16. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    WTF. For the 4 millionth time im not the designer of the page. If you want money to fix it, send me a PM.

chum112, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  17. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Okay everyone. Can we close the thread? Were going to be doing the landing page again.

And once its done, with some good affiliate features we will do a relaunch.

Thaks for the input.

chum112, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  18. usapatriot

usapatriot Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations. Can anyone promote this or is it limited to only super affiliates? I haven't started trying Clickbank products yet but want to get started soon.

usapatriot, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  19. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And we're really not worried if you make a dime or not.

Like everyone has said, your arrogance is your worst enemy.

Everyone initially gave you good solid advice which you chose to ignore and then proceeded to try and beat your dead horse of an ebook.

Your know it all attitude serves no purpose here what so ever and now it's come back to haunt you.

We 'told you so' just doesn't seem to do it justice any more.

terryd, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  20. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    haunt lol?

Obviously you can't read.

Because i said were editing the landing page again. Will have more info when everythings up.

chum112, Nov 27, 2008 IP