1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should one normal person do to stop terrorism and innocent killing?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by sportscrazer, Nov 27, 2008.

Hii guys
    From last few months v r watching continues terrorists attacks which is killing so many innocent ppl..But as a normal man v cant do any thing except watching on TV, when i think about those families who lost their family member in these blasts i really start shivering.Dont know when it will b stoped? But i want to know wht v normal ppl should do to stop this terrorism?? Plz suggest me...

sportscrazer, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  2. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing ...:(

fancymouj, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  3. sportscrazer

sportscrazer Banned

Best Answers:
    Do u really think it is proper answer? If v wil not do any thing then who knows some day v will loose our self or our closest person of family..

4. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:

Yes because it's True.:(

What will you do ?

5. sportscrazer

sportscrazer Banned

Best Answers:
    No man its not true, and if it is true then also v should change it..B positive and try to find some way to stop innocent killing, and right now plz pray to ur god to give peace to those ppl and their family who died in yesterday's attack..Wake up indians........

6. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I Think the best way is to stop all religious & caste based politics. All these parties who ask votes based on religion should be eradicated... Then we surely will have peace

Bohra, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  7. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:

Yes, you are right but First of all we need to change the current Indian Government.
    I am not impressed with Congress Government.:(

Vote Bank...:mad:

8. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We need to change our present style of democracy wherein any tom, dick and harry floats a party and starts fighting elections on insane topics...

We should follow only 2 party system...and all regional parties should be scrapped.

This system will at least bring a majority voted party to power....and not any party grabbing seats horse-trading style..

It is high time.....we re-wrote the constitution itself....

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  9. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Agree to the 2 party system.. Religious parties are not needed at all.. Politics And Religion Are Diffrnt things ... Mixing it creates a problem in the country...

We Need a PM Like Indira Gandhi rite now .

Bohra, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  10. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I totally agree with you.:)

11. zambosayaff

zambosayaff Banned

Best Answers:
    I dont have any power to stop terrosism. No one can stop terrorism now. we are surrounded by a terrorsut people.. Now how can you stop that? :D

zambosayaff, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  12. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well I think first we should change the politics system which is totally corrupted and I think this is good start as first time in India PM and Advani coming Mumbai togeather.

I think we should have strong leade like Narendra Modi who can handle this kind of stuff.

We can force to Goverment to think about this as we are not fool everytime from their statments and I think this attack will change Indian politics and we may some strong response from goverment. I also pray to them to not fighet with each other. Fight against Terrorism with as Unit.

Rohit patel, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  13. EV-DO

EV-DO Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes I m agree with you. We need Narendra Modi as PM. He can handle this kind of stuff.

EV-DO, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  14. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:

Narendra modi is the best (PM) suited for Anti terrorism.I agree with you.:)

15. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes But Modi also is a leader who asks for votes based on religion.. Also he was the one who started the Gujarat Riots for politics so i dunno if its a good decision..Development wise he is good but he still is a leader who uses religion

Bohra, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  16. Live2Write

Live2Write Active Member

Best Answers:
    As a commoner we dont have any faculties to control terrorism, but yes as a voter common men become very strong. People should vote for those leaders who keep their stand very strong on curbing terrorism! Certainly UPA failed to do this and India needs a change the next time!

Live2Write, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  17. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    What you can do is kick out lame ass politicians out of the country and bring someone intelligent to power. Until that happens, these horrible incidents will continue.

contentedge, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  18. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think we must first imprison (or kill) terrorists like narendra modi and advani. Then chose a leader who loves this country more than a religion, language, or region. We need a real Indian, not a Hindu or a Muslim, not a Maharastrian or a Bihari...

I have a 5-Point Plan to reform our country...

1. Dissolve all state borders that were created on the basis of language, and reorganize the country into smaller divisions, not based on language or regionalism.

2. Dissolve all political parties and religious organizations that have been formed to garner votes of a particular community, religious group or caste.

3. Anyone standing in an election should have atleast a Bachelor's degree and 10 years experience working in the field of business or profession. Only then can politicians understand the pain of the working man.

4. Make government officials accountable, increase their number 10-fold so that they can better serve people, and increase their pay-scales so that these government jobs attract the best, most capable individuals.

5. Seal the border, and put all adversaries on notice, that any attack on India would lead to an immediate & swift response.

gauharjk, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  19. dentsting

dentsting Banned

Best Answers:
    Education is the key to stop this I guess. All terrorist are not educated well. A good educated man never do this. So basic thing is proper education to all in this world. Justice to all so nobody do these activities for revenge or demands.

dentsting, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  20. Nora

Nora Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's nothing you can do alone.. you can try to help or convert those who were injured or lost loved ones but as a normal person you don't have the power to do more or stop it.

Nora, Nov 27, 2008 IP