1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Goal: $55.55 USD Daily!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by webviz, Jun 9, 2006.

Hello everyone,

Ever since I have visited the Digital Point Forums I have always wanted become more involved with advertising and publishing using Google, so I have established a goal for myself to pocket $55.55 USD daily using Google AdSense. I understand there are a limited number of you who actually have reached this point and/or have gone above. These are the individuals I would love to hear from. So, I hope could give me a few pointers to get started with this online business. I may be new to this, however, I am determined to accomplish the goals that I established for myself and learn a lot on the way.

At the moment, I do not have a website, yet. I hopping you could inform me of which type of website would be best type to start out with to get me started. Also, I understand that it should be something I has my interest, however, anything related to web development is interested to me and a hobby of mine. Now that that is said, do not give me the typical responds.

Now that all of that is said, if there is anything that I missed to cover, please do not hesitate to inform me about it in your reply. I look forward to your wonderful and helpful replies!

webviz, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  2. MediaHustler

MediaHustler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make a site that you wanna make and are committed too. Don't make a site just for adsense (MFA).

$55.55 can happen, but it won't be easy my friend.

MediaHustler, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  3. adamjthompson

adamjthompson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you're expecting the devil to pay you $55.55 per day!?!?! :p :D

adamjthompson, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  4. webviz

webviz Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you read this line over once more.
    Also, that post was completely useless. I most certainly understand that it will be difficult and I will give it my best. If you don't understand what I am asking for then I urge you to read over my first post once more.

Spam! -- Grow up, it's just a quote.

webviz, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  5. anurag_online

anurag_online Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well the goal is hard I have put the goal of 10$ adjoint of 4 websites. for this i am publcising my website in diffenrt space like in siggies, orkut, hi5, yahoo360, mail signatures and messengers.. although the hits per day is increasing tremendously but :( money only upto 3$ per day max.

anurag_online, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  6. psico

psico Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a community (forums) and we reach that goal x3 (180USD per day avg).
    site: psicofxp.com

psico, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  7. adamjthompson

Best Answers:
    For my part, it was just a joke. :)

8. giraph

giraph Guest

Best Answers:
    I think one of the first things you need to do is decide if you want to use Blackhat techniques or Whitehat techniques or some of both. Anyways, good luck with your goal.

giraph, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  9. adamjthompson

Best Answers:
    Oh, and also -

The web development field would be a good one - click prices are pretty high. :)

10. Tom_e_rock

Tom_e_rock Peon

Best Answers:
    Your goal is highly un-reasonable and will never happen.

The chances of you generating an x number of clicks, that will all add up to $55.55 USD each DAY, for even 2 days in a row is probably one in a couple 1000.

Tom_e_rock, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  11. webviz

webviz Peon

Best Answers:
    So far my topic has been bombed with spam and by people who cannot read. Please stop posting if it isn't going to supply me with the informaion I am seeking.

English websites only. Also, how many daily unique hits does that wbesite get and what it is about?

Maybe you just don't know enough about this. There are people who have gone way beyond $55.55. Once again, my questions haven't been answered.

webviz, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  12. Rouier

Rouier Banned

Best Answers:
    They are dodging the question because they don't want competition. Honestly, anything will work very well for you, if you put enough effort into it and do it the right way. Diversity is the key, but not so much that you can't handle what is on your plate.

Rouier, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  13. ing

ing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just go for it. Seems you have an idea of what you want your site to be about. Build it. Once you have it built you'll need to focus on getting more and more traffic to it. The only way to earn a decent amount with adsense is with a decent amount of traffic.

You probably already know all this... so what's stopping you?

The type of website to start out with depends on what you want your site to do... you could use a CMS, or make a site from scratch, or use any number of scripts out there, depending on how you want your site to look or work... it's up to you. Once you work out exactly what u want, search around, and start building it. It might take a year or so to get to your goal, or it could be a lot sooner, but start something as soon as u can. Keep learning while you go.

:)

ing, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  14. jimkarter

jimkarter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok. here are few points.
    The sites which are easier to create and bring traffic (like celebrity, humor, some database based) does not give much click thru rate and hence does not earn much on adsense.

The sites which pay more on adsense (like financial, health, legal) are difficult to bring traffic in.

So you have to decide first that which types of site you want to create. If you can advertise your site heavily (like PR7, P8 sort of link buying), then I would suggest go to second type of site and you goal will be achieved in 1 year (assuming you have good and unique content to offer on site for visitors).

If you want to go for first type of site, make your market big and bigger (for example, more sites.. more celebs and keep adding)..

And finally, the factor which will decided which type of site you want to create, is "WHAT ARE YOUR INTERESTS?".

Believe it, seeing earning coming is not a big enough envcouraging factor for a long time.. so in a longer term you would like to write on something which you like.

I hope that helps.

jimkarter, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  15. webviz

webviz Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I understand what I would have to do to make it sucessful. I already have ad banners on three major websites and make $2,500-$3,500 monthly. However, those are CPM systems and I get all of them from doubleclick.net. I would like to expand on AdSense which is a CPC system. So this is why I am asking these questions no one isn't giving me the answer to. You are telling me to create something unique and trademarking, but I am asking what that would be. An example would be nice.

webviz, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  16. bigmack

bigmack Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you've got the right attitude and have done some research into this webvis. The only thing that's holding you back right now is "taking the big step". It's time to get your feet wet and plunge into the world of websites.

Noone is going to do this for you, nor lead you through it. Continue to research, keep up on sem/seo and the latest news, and start producing your website.

Here's a hint for choosing your website topic - Make a list of interesting topics that you know a fair amount about. Then go out there and use the tools that you can find listed to research the available cpc pricing for your markets, the amount of competition you'll be up against, and get started today! Choose the one that seems to come off as being the least competetive with the highest available cpc. Make sure this topic will interest you enough to keep you going on it.

Remember, don't get discouraged, but don't get caught up in just researching! Go forth, and multiply! ;)

bigmack, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  17. jimkarter

jimkarter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If somebody could here tell you what THAT could be.. then he/she would first go and create the site on it..

don't you think so?

18. webviz

webviz Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally, here is somehting that is getting this topic somewhere...

Anyway, jimkarter I am well aware that health, legal, and finanical sites have those trigger those high paying keywords for adsense to display those high paying ads. The problem is that I need my visitors clicking on the ads. I cannot force them because that would, of course, be illegal. So, that's the thing I am trying to figure out. I guess I'll eventually come up with something...

This thought leads me to believe most success stories that I've heard are false, or I could be doing something extremely wrong.

I believe the best way to make tons of money would be to build your own ad network and then build and/or buy 50-100 websites and then advertise 1/4 of it and rotate the banners on each of the websites you own to advertise your other website. This cycle would save you time and money. But a project like this could take lots of money and time to build. :)

Edit: Isn't this like a game of poker? :)

--

Edit2: I believe I know the basics and prehaps some advances, but I am just too afraid to take the risk...

webviz, Jun 9, 2006 IP
  19. jimkarter

jimkarter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so. I know atleast 20 people on this forum who earns more than $20K/month. And don't think that you are doing something extremely wrong.. its takes time and will take time..no matter what..

20. MediaHustler

MediaHustler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry I jsut read the first paragraph and thought I had the jist of what you were saying.

MediaHustler, Jun 9, 2006 IP