1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joel Comm fraud or real ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Shoemoney, Nov 6, 2005.

1. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    First of all, for me faith is not a virtue, it's an evidence of weakness. I am not "attacking" Joel. I was simply referring to one thing related to the topic "fraud or real". But I've already stated other things about Joel in this very topic that are positive.
    The topic of religion is important to me because there's a trend I absolutely don't like in a developped country such as the US and that is religious integrism.

I was simply referring to the fact that in a religious minded society, one can be forced to push his religiosity, be it true or false, in order to be successful in his career.

For me being religious is incompatible with being clever, in an environment where people have access to information. But one can be clever and use religion to his advantage in a society where faith is seen as a virtue.

JamesColin, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  2. MRniceGuy007

MRniceGuy007 Peon

Best Answers:
    well if you ask me, after that guy Jesus walked the earth and do his fellowship 2,000 years later the world looks a better place, there are many democratic countries who based the entire constitution and laws to the ways of religion. I couldn't complain.

yes there can be bad elements still with war, famine and death all around us and evil to the extremes, but can you imagine the world without religion that enforces love and compassion?

hell take a look at the middle part of the world at the moment and see the big difference they are compared to the western culture?

or walk back 2,000-3,000 years ago and see the slavery and shiyets that had happen?

isn't the world a little bit better now than having psychotic kings and royalties enslaving the entire kingdom?

now if you want to throw in those yeah the world has seen it's course in hell with slaughters of a bazzillion of non-christians or non beleivers because for me sacrifices has been made much like there is to it in war, human evolution and human matureness took place and compare that to centuries ago, I'm sure am glad and satisfied that I was born in time and in a world who has unified religion that promotes peace and love than in a world having no faith at all except for a ruler, a king or a madman.

my own $0.02

MRniceGuy007, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  3. basketmen

basketmen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i had buy joel product and active in they community, its good enough i think, he sell usefull product and give me more enthusiasm about adsense

basketmen, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  4. jcomm

jcomm Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow.

I assure you that nothing could be further from the truth.

Thanks for your comments though. You are certainly welcome to your opinion.

Joel

jcomm, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  5. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow.

A three-year old thread. *rolls eyes*

And, yes, of course he is.

copper12, Sep 11, 2008 IP
  6. daniar

daniar Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, at least I know that his book will be useful for beginners. Thanks everyone.

daniar, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  7. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally think he is so "famous" because he is made up of "fake" fame and fortune. Do I believe that he is making millions of dollars through Adsense? No, Do I believe he is making more then most people? Yes.

tjsocr22, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  8. dp.queen

dp.queen Banned

Best Answers:
    I think he wants to make money for myself and is very good at that

dp.queen, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  9. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Really?

How so?

Uh-huh. ... That's what I thought.

copper12, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  10. Jod

Jod Member

Best Answers:
    I bought his ebook 1 time but I didn't notice that I need to pay monthly subscription for member when made a payment. So I end up with paying him from my credit card for 4 months for membership that I never used. Lucky that my credit card company understand me and chase my money back. Be careful when you buy his ebook.

Overall adsense ebook is good.

Jod, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  11. kumarg

kumarg Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't believe such type of tips. This is fraud.

kumarg, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  12. newprogramer69

newprogramer69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    well his tips improved my adsense income by 50% so I would have say he's true!!!

newprogramer69, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  13. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    He must be true but buying ebooks is not what i prefer

Bohra, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  14. fundigit

fundigit Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not an affiliate of Joel's but I have met him. He is the real deal. A very nice guy and a bunch of fun to be around. Joel and a partner created a site several years ago called Classic Games. They sold that site to a large search engine and now it is known as Yahoo Games. Joel has been on the Internet for many years and he has helped a lot of people profit online. Not too long ago he and Eric Holmlund produced an Internet reality show called "The Next Internet Millionaire" and you can still see it. Just Google it and enjoy. Joel makes quite a bit of money through Adsense. He practices what he teaches and yes that is a real photo, nothing faked there. Joel also has lots of other good things going on and you can learn a bunch from him. As one of the other folks on this forum stated, learn from those who ARE making it big and don't listen to the naysayers or wannabees. Yes there are many scammers on the Internet and it is always wise to do your due diligence. However, Joel Comm is the real deal.

fundigit, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  15. susanqy

susanqy Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't heard of this person,However, since he can earn so much money, he's on his attractions

susanqy, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  16. Skunkard

Skunkard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, Joel Comm in disguise? It's gotta be, it's got the arrogance and self-righteousness and the fact that he's endorsing the only successful things Joel Comm has done...

Skunkard, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  17. jcomm

jcomm Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha. No, it's not me. But I sure am curious as to who it is.

Arrogant - 1 : exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one's own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner

Interesting. I don't think I am more important or worth more than anyone else. So I'm not sure why anyone would make this assertion.

Self-righteous - confident of one's own righteousness, esp. when smugly moralistic and intolerant of the opinions and behavior of others.

Well, if you knew me well you'd know I have zero confidence in my own righteousness. Intolerant of others opinions or behaviors? While I don't agree with everyone about everything, I don't know anyone who does. Heck, the fact that you are judging me on this thread reeks of arrogance and self-righteousness.

Anyone else see the irony?

Anyhow, just popping in. I try to login once/month or so to see what's up.

Amazed that 50,000 views and over 470 replies later, this thread refuses to die.

Let's keep it going! :)

Joel

jcomm, Nov 22, 2008 IP
    Halobitt likes this.
  18. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    this is insane. this thread should be closed now. i think everyone made there points by now and there is nothing new to say for which this thread should be kept open.

sultanofseo, Nov 23, 2008 IP
  19. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn't this about 3 years old? :( Maybe the mods like a little scuffle here and there? :D

TheVccMatey, Nov 23, 2008 IP
  20. richie_rich$$$

richie_rich$$$ Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, 3 years:eek: that's incredible. I wanted to say that I have read Joel's book and I found it very interesting and useful. The key to succeed after reading his book is not to sabotage yourself by doubting already proven methods that WORK. U have to test test test in order to see the results cause it's not enough to just read. Hey Joel, u're ok with me, I think most people are envious on those that are already successfull and powerfull. They hate them cause they don't have their cars, houses and women :D This is perfectly normal and I don't know any famous person that wasn't criticised. Look for example at the presidents. LOL they are made fun of every day but they still manage to keep their cool cause they don't care that much. They know who they are, they respect themselves and those around them, they bring value to to world and they understand that there will always be people against them, people who will say mean things :D Good luck, Joel :)

richie_rich$$$, Dec 4, 2008 IP