1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AfterShock (Movie)| IDF soldiers reveal how to brutally repress Palestinian Civilians

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gauharjk, Nov 16, 2008.

"Whilst I was there, I lost all my faith in the Israeli army. They put it right in your face: 'Go be the oppressors for your people. Force yourselves upon them’. They told us…’take these bats wrapped up in plastic and…calm things down’…We had skulls on our helmets, dude. We walked around with machetes, all kinds of crazy stuff. Sheriff badges. We’d improvise some very unique solutions"

This is Ehud, speaking 12 years after having served in the occupied Palestinian territories. Like the thousands before him, he was a paratrooper in the Israeli army during the first Palestinian intifada (1987-1993). Some of the improvised solutions he came up with while serving in the occupied territories included attaching the plus and minus cables from a two-way radio battery to the ears of a Palestinian to give him an electric shock.

"We had lots of ’sophisticated methods,’" Ehud relates.

Aftershock is a film about four soldiers — Ehud, Haim, Omri and Haliva — who served in the occupied territories during the first Palestinian intifada and were interviewed by Yariv Horowitz, who at the time had been given a mission by the IDF to make a film for the Educational Corps. The army hoped the film would boost morale in Nablus, but after they saw it they decided to censor it, for as soon as Horowitz turned on the camera, "Things were said that would get everyone into trouble."

Over a decade later Horowitz decided he couldn’t wait any longer. He had already been waiting for 12 years. So he decided to pick up his old videotape and camera and revisit his former comrades to make a film about them. This is it.

View the Movie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSlQ98r5QXo (23 minutes)

The Apartheid racist state of israel will be destroyed, just like the apartheid South Africa.

gauharjk, Nov 16, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  2. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    It's all made up story...just ask debunked! :rolleyes:

iggysick, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  3. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is all so unfortunate... :(

gauharjk, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  4. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Just wait and you'll see: browntwn will explain why this brutality is actually Palestinians fault and he will try to explain us why should Palestinians answer this brutality with flowers instead of rockets. :rolleyes:

iggysick, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  5. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It looks pretty real to me. Got a link?

Peace,

Barti1987, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  6. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Iggy is being sarcastic....

gauharjk, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  7. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Read below :)

And as you can see no comments from those who did "find the truth and peace" :)

iggysick, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  8. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    this all fake...

those are not the real idf paratroopers, those are al qaida terrorist dressed in idf uniform and act like idf paratroopers. :rolleyes:

bfebrian, Nov 17, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  9. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Al qaid? I knew it! I knew it! :rolleyes:

iggysick, Nov 18, 2008 IP