1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Looking to Hire] Looking for an experience ClickBank Sales Copy writer.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by DonMecca, Jun 8, 2006.

Hi,
    I know this maybe my first post but hopefully it will not be overlooked due to this. I've had just recently found this forum. Anyways, I am currently developing an ebook and will be needing an experience sales copy writer which can hopefully write a well convert sales copy for the site and affiliates. I have a professional webdesigner and programmer working for me currently. If you have any experience with this please contact me through P.M. or post in this thread if you'd like. Please reply with a price qoute and examples of past sales letters and if possible how well in general they converted (conversion %). I will need an Approx. 2500 word sales copy. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

DonMecca, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  2. DonMecca

DonMecca Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, then in that case anyone know where I can find someone like this ? Possibly a forum that clickbank vendors frequent ?

DonMecca, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  3. neilboland

neilboland Peon

Best Answers:
    have you tried elance.com?

neilboland, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  4. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    3dPrinting, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  5. maildeepak

maildeepak Peon

Best Answers:
    then check out..ClickBank Success Forum. It is frequented by clickbank users and vendors...you may get some help there..

regards,
    deepak

maildeepak, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  6. DonMecca

DonMecca Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for the informative replies, I had looked at elance and most of those writers want to charge an arm and a leg. Since this is my first go at this I don't have that kind of budget put aside for this. I will checkout the forum you suggest, thanks!

DonMecca, Jun 13, 2006 IP