1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why all my new websites are in google sandbox?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by viptravis, Nov 16, 2008.

I build 3 new website, add articles and make back link every day. they are in google sandbox now,I don't know why? what should I do next?

Thanks

viptravis, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  2. BLUEMIRROW

BLUEMIRROW Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it is your mistake to add backlinks every day,lower your expectation to get a high pagerank so quick specially if your websites are only few weeks old,most of the time websites end deep in the google sandbox adding to many backlinks or selling their backlinks.

BLUEMIRROW, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  3. viptravis

viptravis Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks!
    can't add back link everyday? If I want my keywords rank high in google, what should I do? Do you mean that I should just add content and waiting for a few month?

I really need help

viptravis, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  4. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Explore social marketing. It really is the future of website presence now.

Homer, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  5. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    keep posting and submit them to social sites - never give it up.bcoz this same thing happened to me but i kept on posting and submiiting until one day all my posts were indexed and are constantly indexed by google till now .

evolveforever, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  6. marlonpowell

marlonpowell Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread should be started under SEO->Sandbox section.

marlonpowell, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  7. rena

rena Peon

Best Answers:
    Its something like a probationery. in theis time google will verify the site. It will check all , BL from spam, content verification... After 3 months google will give PR according to BL and give good SERP according to your site promotion work. This is good otherwise everybody will do spam method, can notify in this period gooogle is crawling frequently and checking all the pages

rena, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  8. jssc

jssc Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree. Though it needs a lot more work, dedication and effort it certainly is the most effective way of driving in traffic (and quite possibly) conversions too.

jssc, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  9. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Yep, to drive conversion based traffic to your site requires psychology. You can also be laughed out of a social group quite easily if you are perceived as spamming.

Homer, Nov 20, 2008 IP
    Askold likes this.
  10. revivalfire

revivalfire Peon

Best Answers:
    I really do not believe the "sand box" exists at all... I have had too many sites hit Google's index within 24-48 hours. Especially my Wordpress-based websites (websites that are built out of Wordpress, but don't look like a blog). I would recommend for you to joing a service called Unique Article Wizard or Article Marketers, and then write an article to release. In the author sig, add a link to your home page with your top keyword phrase and to your secondary page using its top keyword phrase. Do that, and you will be indexed quickly and as you continue to do that, your rank will rise.

revivalfire, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  11. ms2134

ms2134 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Getting a good page rank and good traffic can take some time.

Just stick with it. Over time, those links and your sites may leave the Sandbox and may be counted and become added to your sites back links count...

BUT!, DO it slowly... Wait a little while until they have roughly cleared and then add a few here and there every few weeks.

Do not over do it!. Work more on your sites content and then work on SEO/SERP

All the best,
    ~ Mike

ms2134, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  12. ReadingBuddy

ReadingBuddy Guest

Best Answers:
    Several of us here have found that "slow" article submission is about 8-10 articles per month.

ReadingBuddy, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  13. DrGreg

DrGreg Peon

Best Answers:
    So if I am submitting 20 articles a month will I be sandboxed if my site is about 3 weeks old? I can't help it if I post fast. I write articles fast.

DrGreg, Dec 27, 2008 IP