1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New World Order not a conspiracy theory after all

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ncz_nate, Nov 8, 2008.

1. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    :(

Well, in any case, the [original] retart repper is not Mia. That much I could certify. The retart repper gave me one as well a while ago. Mia wasn't online then by a long shot.

Only Crazy_Rob can be 100% sure as to who he is.

Anyways f**k that a**hole. For the bad stuff he caused.

lightless, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  2. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm. I've also been receiving anonymous red rep recently.

Its amazingly childish.

I've mostly tried to stay out of the childish name calling games here. I haven't been totally successful, but I've stayed away from most of it.

As far as receiving red rep guys, the someone who is rep bombing me is definitely coming from the right.

This place is going downwards at a very fast rate.

Its too bad there can't be a forum for differing views without it going quickly childish.

earlpearl, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  3. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I ignore them. Some of them make valid points and If they leave their names, I apologise if I think they are right.

But when red repping leads to bad blood between members, it's simply not acceptable. Especially when the repper is not the one who gets blamed and flamed and somebody who didn't do it gets caught in the crossfire.

4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Earl - I'm considered one of the "right-siders" (or wrong-siders I guess... anyway, the political right) and if I've sent you any rep it wouldve been green (or in here I guess gray). I dont think the rep bombing has to do with position as much as personality disputes. FWIW I'm drawing red for even pretty innocuous statements.

I say FWIW cause in the long run it really means nothing. I have no doubt I compare favorably on brain-pan with this oddball "retart" repper, and the bright soul that has called me "fatloser" apparently doesnt look at photos... I'm really a very physically fit loser. LOL :)

robjones, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  5. soul2skin

soul2skin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well to get back to topic I think I skimmed these posting and didnt notice a for lack of better term definition of New World Order,Now before I try to point your eyes to this term to be defined have you heard of the Bilderberg group? Because they are the ones responsible for trying to produce a very nasty One World Government ,that will control utterly the foods you eats and the drinks you get,jobs that are available and the payments received.Lets not forget that for there convince and utter control they want over there surfs they might just pay you in rations. Truth be told they will prefer 80% of the worlds population be killed off to cinf fooled so has every politician since before Kennedy.The Rockefellers and several other Big Money families conspire to keep you poor.but dont take my word for it research this for yourself!

try InfoWars

soul2skin, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  6. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whether or not it's a ridiculous conspiracy theory depends on what you mean by the New World Order.

If you mean the gradual political and financial unification of the world, then it's not a ridiculous conspiracy theory but an actuality. I've been watching its progression since the late 1980s.

However, if by the New World Order you mean the gradual unification of the world with the ultimate goal of hailing the "Antichrist", then it's not just a ridiculous conspiracy theory but a pile of turd.

Masterful, Nov 11, 2008 IP
    micksss likes this.
  7. earlpearl

Best Answers:
    I think I did get rep from you rob and I appreciated it. I'm not a big rep giver. I have scarecely given red rep to anyone in any forum. I think I've agreed w/ you on a couple of issues. I like how you wanted to sink the pirates. Good idea.

Whatever folks are giving repeated red rep anonymously never seemed to graduate from 3rd grade IMHO.

Too bad you lost the election Rob. Sorry to say I didn't vote for you. Better luck next time. ;)

8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    None of what you said above is true. But you know that. I've not trashed your family, service, or anything else, though I have disagreed with your opinion from time to time.

You are sorely mistaken in your assertions, but again, you know that.

Here's too hoping showing people the truth about you today does keep you speechless.

North you got caught today, fess up or remain speechless.

Mia, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  9. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ROFL. Jeremy, I just re-read your posts (here and here ) with the screenshots that clearly show Northpoint giving you anonymous red rep... but I hadnt seen his posts prior to that (he's on "ignore"). Just opened 'em and saw that right before you showed the screenshots he claimed he never gives red rep...

ROFL. Then he posted (in bold no less)...

ROFL. Talk about getting nailed with one's own words, you nailed him telling a WHOPPER of a lie. Hilarious when you see the two posts side by side... I'd like to thank you (and I guess him too) for providing a moment of humor. Classic example, the poster says one thing, but the screenshots tell the real tale. Great stuff. :)

robjones, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It is interesting. I mean here we have a completely IN CONTEXT quote used to call him out. I guess I can technically call him a liar without fear of retribution or rebuke.

But hey, I'm just cancer.(you'll need the "View Post" button to see that one too!") Whatever. If I read deep enough into his post and tried to dig out an alternate meaning, I guess he is attacking my dad and father-in-law, one a cancer survivor, the other dying of the disease as I write.

Or, it could have just been his way of calling me an asshole. To the rep comment, I'm sure at some point my wife may need to wipe my ass. Lord knows my mother-in-law has been doing it for her husband in his weakened state. Some of us are lucky enough to have people willing to do this I guess.

Here's to hoping some day he too finds some peace and comfort in life, life's joys and kindness of others.

Mia, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  11. earlpearl

Best Answers:
    Mia, NPT:

I would suggest the two of you stop posting on top of one another. Just stop.

The personal attacks have nothing to do with the topics of politics or religeon.

If Rob and I are both receiving a volume of continuous anonymous rep rep and we represent different sides of the political spectrum then it just goes to show that the process is multiplying across the forum.

Its become childish.

I've done this stuff. Retrospect gets me to realize I've become crazy and fixated. In a forum its even crazier as it becomes a fixation on a "virtual" not real person in one's life.

I know its making Rob crazy. The vileness in the forums is grotesque wasting time of the mods.

Go invest in something with your mutual energy, efforts or money. do something productive. Kiss your kids. Take them out somewhere to see them have a good time. Both of you should quit fixating on one another IMHO.

12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Fair enough, but I doubt we'll hear much out of him after this.

Me, I put him on ignore, but he continues to jab and gets quoted by others when he's doing it. I think I kinda deserve the opportunity to respond to an attack, especially when I am not able to defend myself because I don't see all the attacks.

Unfortunately today I had to view several of his posts to fully understand what was taking place. Now that I know, I think it is safe to say things will likely be a bit more quiet around here as a result.

Now, back on topic. I personally would like to see a NEW US ORDER, first. Things at home need to be attended to, and those "things" start with the continual feeding of a limitless supply of worthless paper to shitbags that eat Lobster on my nickel. This includes the AIG's of the worlds, Lehmans, Fannie, Freddie, and companies way to numerous to name in one post here.

This entitlement mentality in the US has gone from bad to worse and I see no signs of it stopping.

If American really wants to act, in 2 years vote every incumbent OUT on both sides. Do that every two years till all the wasters are gone.

A radical approach to our federal government's salary and benefit system needs to be taken as well. It should start with a 50% reduction in salaries across the board, starting at the top, through to staffers as well. Health insurance should have to be purchased by members of congress, and they should have to pay for their own postage and travel too. (travel not related to company business that is).

Now it might not see like there is a lot of money (in the over all scheme of things) to be saved in doing so, however, what you will find is a larger willingness of people to work for the people, rather than the wealth and power. There has to be reason Mayor's and Alderman in small cities do not make a living wage. And there must be a reason why people that serve in those positions do so willingly anyway.

Its time to do away with the entitlement system entirely.

Mia, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  13. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Earl, Mia, and all:

I have never shrunk from admitting my shortcomings, or when I am wrong. I freely admit that I left the rep given to Mia. I also admit I left a similar rep to debunked, a few days ago, on the heels of his disparaging remarks on my relations with my wife. I think the last rep given was one to Homebizseo, months ago. I don't like repping, and these 3 reps constitute the sum of my activity in this way for months. Rob (Admin) would know this, and can confirm, I guess, if he cared to do it.

In doing so, I broke my own moral code, and for that I am deeply ashamed. I don't believe in rep, do find it a gutless thing to do, and after a few weeks, now, of regular rep bombings, and lies about my own leaving rep (here and other forums), after appealing to the admin to intervene to do something about what was turning into a campaign, of sorts, I did a stupid and shameful thing, and left the reps to both debunked and to Mia. I apologize to the both of you, from the very center of my heart, and ask your forgiveness for my actions.

It doesn't excuse my doing the very thing I hate. But it may provide some context. Stretching all the way back to the death of a family member, I have endured a good deal from you, Mia. At that time, some things were done that were deeply wrong, in taunting me over something that would be deeply painful to any human being. In the aftermath, one member did a good, courageous and honorable thing, and I embrace him in respect for having done it. I continue to hold him in respect. Mia, on the other hand, you at the time joined in on this wrong, and rather than admitting your wrong, as I am now, you've engaged in a campaign of disparaging comments on my loyalty to my country, through to my family life, and my very sanity. This, while repping with impunity, and lying about what I have, and haven't done.

Mia is right that I called his office yesterday. Mia, months ago, as you know, (I believe, since Will said he'd be talking with you) in PM exchange, Will Spencer himself indicated to me what city you worked in, indicated you have been above-board in your name and location, and suggested I speak directly with you to try to end this. At the time, I did nothing, believing there was nothing to be gained. With your rep campaign of late, coupled with months of comments as I describe above, with my mounting (and inexcusable) frustration, I wanted to call you, to stop this process of virtual bullshit, and just clear the air in an open conversation. I thought better of doing so midstream, and didn't leave a message. If you have felt it was a threat, or something else that was untoward, I completely understand why you would feel this, and I'm deeply sorry for that. I do not hate you, do not wish you harm, and wish you and your family peace.

I've no reason to believe anyone will believe this. I hate these kinds of subterranean things - Mia, you've been doing it consistently, for a long time; and I did it today, with my rep to you - and as you were slandering me online here, and on other forums, I finally did the very thing I loathe, and so lost any call to moral highground. I accept it, and own up to my actions fully.

I apologize to everyone on board here for betraying whatever trust we place in each other, and wish you all well. To any of you that have been hurt by anything I've done, I ask your forgiveness as well.

To the mods, and to the admin, you run a fantastic website. Thank you for doing a great job, and putting up with what has to be a nightmare at times. To the extent I've increased your frustration level, please accept my sincere apologies as well.

We're better off loving one another than hating one another. May all of you live in peace.

Paul Smith

northpointaiki, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  14. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

In my experience many of those positions are not full time positions. I work with a former mayor whose compensation as mayor was $1 per year, plus health insurance. He kept his full time day job. People take these jobs to help the cities they live in - as a civic duty. Obviously some hope to benefit financially from the position, but I think many do it just to be a part of running their cities and making good decisions. The amount of time and energy spent by some of these people in doing their job is not compensated and we are lucky many of these people serve.

On the other hand, I am well aware of the many people who seek these positions only for personal gain. I just wanted to express that there are other motives and some people who are willing to do these jobs just to better the cities they live in and are not concerned about trying to milk the position for money.

browntwn, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  15. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for making the post. Hopefully, many of us Americans will stop fighting/annoying each other and concentrate our efforts to stop those that would keep all of us from even being able to express such a range of views and opinions.

browntwn, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I think you hit the nail on the head with the civic thing. That should be compensation enough to those genuinely motivated by that creed.
    That much is true. Sonny Bono admittedly initially ran for mayor to get something done with his restaurant. I think even Eastwood ran initially for business reasons.

Whatever the reason, assuming someone is giving back as much if not more than they are getting, I have no problem with that. I think the rewards the federal offices offer are too overly inflated with benefits that out way that of which the office holder are able or even willing to give back.

That would be a welcome change. Anyway, what are any of us in an internet forum really going to do? Life's way too short to be bothered by comments in an internet forum. I'm a small business owner, not a politician. Nothing I say here changes anything, but a lot of what I read here makes me think.

Mia, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  17. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for that as well.

True. Especially when the comments are usually mere stupid ramblings and petty hate than anything constructive as they usually are in the case of anonymous red reps. Whoever gets a kick out of calling other intelligent and reasonable people expletives and "idiots" or "losers" or whatever on basis of mere differences in opinion or other things should get their head out of their ass and take a good look at the mirror.

The only new world order I know is ...........

[​IMG]

And I loved it.

18. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for bringing this up because I admit I didn't explain the definition, accidentally. Your first definition is what I meant, a unification of finances, politics and ultimately government. It starts and is centered around finances though.

I don't believe in the anti-christ, I don't believe in the book of revelations, I find those who do believe in it either cherry-picking humans who use its text as proof of something while they don't believe in the rest of the Bible, or uneducated Christians placing too much emphasis on useless garbage. With that said, it's just my opinion and if you believe in it then don't take offense.

This isn't referring to the apocalypse, this is all about your freedoms going down the drain because there's too many uneducated f*cking people in these forums, clearly, who haven't learned a shred of history.

Honorable mention of northpoint btw, noble post.

ncz_nate, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  19. earthfaze

earthfaze Peon

Best Answers:
    A unification of finances and more importantly laws globally is not such a bad thing really. At least in theory :D With the same laws and the same currency you instantly make everyone work for the same goal. Of course the reason it scares the piss out of everyone is because we all assume we will have no say over what those goals are. I kind of think that is silly since, for the most part I already have no say in what my governments goals are. In 1984 Orwell makes the assumption that you would never have a global government other than a shadow government comprised of 3 nations that seemingly ally and war with each other to keep the populace under control and yet still patriotic, but in reality all 3 nations are for the same things. Thesis, Antithesis, and Synthesis with each nation being one of those depending on your perspective and what you were told by Big Brother. That pretty much seems like what we have now except we are still trying to narrow it down to three nations.
    I suppose if I have any point at all, it is that this is inevitable and already too far along for anyone to stop. Technology is already turning us into a global culture and a global market, a global government is only around the corner.

earthfaze, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  20. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Communism was great in theory. We learn from history that it worked out great too.

I'm glad we can skip right over the first process of people believing this is impossible and the second process believing it's unlikely. You've contributed the most blunt argument in favor of a NWO - but the argument remains without any substance as to how this would benefit the interests of the common man. I mean, you are still considering the interests of the average person right? No?

At least you'll admit your position of powerlessness. I agree, we have little say in what we have let our government become and what we continue to argue in favor that it should "progress" to. So ironic how many people obliviously bite the hand that feeds them (free-market) and feed the hand that slaps them (government).

ncz_nate, Nov 11, 2008 IP