1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revenue from adsense more than your salary??

Discussion in 'Payments' started by dynn, Feb 8, 2006.

1. NewToAllThis

NewToAllThis Peon

Best Answers:
    That's nonsense. I have over 20,000 visitors a day on my site and I've not made over $48 in one day. 20,000 visitors is nothing to brag about if they are not clicking the ads.

NewToAllThis, Apr 23, 2006 IP
  2. NewToAllThis

NewToAllThis Peon

Best Answers:
    Perezhilton.com gets over 700,000 visitors a day. I heard he makes $4,000 a day. Lucky him. :eek:

3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    If I had that many visitors on a site like that, I would probably be using CPM ads instead of purely CPC ads.

Will.Spencer, Apr 23, 2006 IP
  4. NewToAllThis

NewToAllThis Peon

Best Answers:
    Are the banner ads CPM ads? A company is running a banner ad on my site through Adsense since this morning. How do I know if the banner ad is a CPM ad? When will I see earnings from that ad if the company hasn't paid for it yet?

5. tdnetworks

tdnetworks Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahhh.. the good days when I had a salary but when money starting comming in from the interent I quit my job and lost all income security.

No problem though because I now make nearly twice as much as I did on salary from my websites. I have one adsense site and it is slowly getting closer to matching my income from the sales I do on my website.

tdnetworks, Apr 23, 2006 IP
  6. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If i had that many visitors, i would rent Paris Hilton for a week, hire Mattcuts, Shoemoney and Jeremy for 1 year, to write for me, and buy myself a nice Ferarri together with a nice doggie for my Britney.

Cristian Mezei, Apr 23, 2006 IP
  7. NewToAllThis

NewToAllThis Peon

Best Answers:
    Not if you're only getting 3-5c per click. I think Paris would leave you after only 2 days and Britney would send the doggie to the pound. :p

8. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Paris Hilton. For a week. Oh God I just vomited in my mouth. :D

jackburton2006, Apr 23, 2006 IP
  9. cashboy

cashboy Peon

Best Answers:
    I get......

$0.00 ...

cashboy, Apr 24, 2006 IP
  10. Tim H

Tim H Peon

Best Answers:
    You -WILL NOT- get $4k for 20k visitors or even 20k clickers(ohh no, not more adsense propaganda.)

Along with being a former developer for the eastern division of one of googles offices, and being a web developer, administrator, and analyst for the better part of the last 10 years, I've tested alot of similiar programs.

The only way you'll make $4k a day is if you get your URL in an anchor tag somewhere in a high traffic page, like a newer article on slashdot, and get atleast 65% of the reffered users to click a link. You'll still not get $4k in a day inless you have better quality generated links(adsense isn't flat rate paying.) I put bogus information about adsense in the same categorie as all the multi level marketing schemes, and the paid survey misinformation.

I happen to know for a fact between 20k and 30k clicks will only bring you around three hundred and fifty bucks on average. So you pseudo career people stop spreading more work from home lies.

You wanna work from home without being a scholar you better check out ebay merchanting and buying wholesale stuff like electronics and computers. Any true professional who has tried all the systems would of done told you what I just did. Don't listen to some kid or lazy bum on his mamas DELL.:cool:

This thread is the only reason I signed up here. I'm off before the yuppies and spoiled brats start calling me a n00b.

Tim H, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  11. tdnetworks

tdnetworks Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm confused exactly what post your talking about but saying you wont get $4k from 20-30k clicks but you can't say that any website wont make that much money.

And I work from home and know atleast 15 people that do and we are from being a scholar and don't sell any kind of products. You will be suprised what you can make money from on the internet, the possibilities are endless. So for all the people who want to make money... don't give up on your dream because dreams do come true ;)

tdnetworks, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It seems that "troll" is a more appropriate term of opprobrium.

Will.Spencer, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  13. fablex

fablex Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm, pretty bad niche you must be in then Tim H. 350/20,000 = 0.0175. Many, many 1 cent clicks must that be...

fablex, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  14. djpromo

djpromo Active Member

Best Answers:

Hey n00b, I made $2,697.67 last month off of 8,794 clicks. Just because you suck doesn't make everyone else a liar.

djpromo, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  15. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mentioning the "n00b" thing again... I just can't think how much love you spread towards him :eek:

Cristian Mezei, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  16. tdnetworks

tdnetworks Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not even great because it's only about $0.31/click. My site makes around 15 times more than that a click so anything is possible. BTW, welcome to DP Tim but don't come here not expecting us to respond to your crazy statements.

tdnetworks, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  17. dynn

dynn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    after 117 days...this thread still active..:)

dynn, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  18. rosiee007

rosiee007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mia you have a very nice site there. the pottery items are great :) i liked them

And for those who haven't noticed, the site is available in 11 different languages, which is great to bring traffic from different regions :)

rosiee007, Jun 6, 2006 IP
    Mia likes this.
  19. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I highly doubt anyone makes 15 times that a click. Yes, ocassional clicks maybe, but an average of 15 more is what I doubt.

qwestcommunications, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Hey, thank you for the kind words! Appreciate it!

Mia, Jun 7, 2006 IP