1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Diary

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Nov 8, 2008.

We often see threads like "how are your sales today" or "bad sales week".

So I thought, maybe it would be a great idea to discuss our daily Clickbank ups and downs in one thread.

Whether you made 20 sales today, or your ROI went down by 50%, because Clickbank had problems, or TID is not working, you can post all that here.

If people contribute, I think this thread will stay here for long time, because there's always something happening and you want to talk about that.

Ok, let me start.

The last 10 days have been awful, and those US elections, and damn Halloween definitely had some impact on that. Anyway, I went from daily sales to zero for a week, and now things seem to be coming back, eventhough I can't say anything for sure, because sales still fluctuate BADLY...

How's your stuff going on?

bl4ckmaN^, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  2. Hastings

Hastings Peon

Best Answers:
    The past two weeks have been DEAD for me as well. I have another project on it with ClickBank that was making 1-2 sales a week for a solid 3 weeks, then 0 for the past two (it's been open 5 weeks all together). Traffic hasn't fluctuated, though, which is odd.

Hastings, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  3. JamesPh

JamesPh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I was making $200-400 a day on one product alone for 2-3 weeks straight, then eventually google disallowed it, so all that account's getting atm is like -$200+ of refunds a week, so that kinda sucks, so i've decided to work on some publisher stuff priority rather than affiliate work for the next couple of weeks.

JamesPh, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  4. hamidap

hamidap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've gone from about $300 a day (back in Sept) to less than $50 a day. Sales were poor leading up to the election, I got a few sales for the two days after the election, and then my grand total for yesterday was about $15 - today so far I've made $26, and if I'm lucky I might have made $50 by the end of the day :(. I love Clickbank, especially with the weekly payments and all, but I'm seriously thinking of ditching them for the moment, it's THAT bad.

hamidap, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  5. eikliw

eikliw Active Member

Best Answers:
    sales have been unusual to say the least. for many of us...

but it won't last forever, and this is just a huge change for clickbank right now with their global platform launch. if you think about it, it could explain alot.

here's what their blog says:
    it's a large project and I think there's many glitches in the upgrade; unusual sales, orders not being tracked, currency fluctuations and so forth..

but until it's all well, I just won't use ppc as a traffic source for any clickbank products

eikliw, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  6. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, probably their "upgraded transaction platform" has some effect on our sales....

Yesterday my traffic was dead....Actually weekend is usually slow for me :( Had a sale few days ago, and I thought Clickbank's problems are done, but nothing for the weekend so far...

bl4ckmaN^, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  7. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is good thread but because of clickbank tracking problems,i have stopped promoting them,i also advice u to check out other networks like linkshare,markethealth etc.

getjimmy, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  8. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    I'm seriously thinking of changing Clickbank to something else......I pretty much like PayDotCom, because it's similar to Clickbank and the fact that money goes straight to Paypal account is really good.

Also their products look very professional...Basically it's like 2nd Clickbank....

If anyone uses PayDotCom maybe you could share your experience with them? Anything I should know about?

9. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think money goes directly to your paypal account,advertiser set their own dates for payout i guess.

getjimmy, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  10. TrafficLicious

TrafficLicious Active Member

Best Answers:
    weird ... I don't know about you guys.

But truth be told, I had sales for every single day of the last 14 days.

Keep it going!

TrafficLicious, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  11. ezimedia

ezimedia Peon

Best Answers:
    HI

I would like to know how you guys are making $200-$300 day with clickbank,

Do you do it via.

Writing Articles.
    Social Bookmark marketing
    Video marketing
    Adwords.
    Mailing list

or a combination of all of the above...

Tom

ezimedia, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  12. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Looks like weekends are really slow for me...Traffic just dies.

13. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Things are still slow for me. However, I did finally make a sale yesterday on something I was promoting 100 years ago! lol

I have a boat load of articles waiting to be approved, so we'll see what happens this upcoming week.

ajbarnes, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  14. seregap

seregap Active Member

Best Answers:
    today looks promising for me. 5 sales so far after 4 sale-a-day days. just when i started thinking of stopping promoting this product. now i'm giving up trying to figure out any patterns in sales. these fluctuations are ridiculous

seregap, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  15. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah its really hard to guage things when the sales fluctuate so much. just means you will have to test for quite a while to tell how things might go in the long run.

mill123, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  16. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, tell me about it!

That's the one thing that scares the crap out of me with going full time.....lack of consistency!

I've heard horror stories right here on DP and elsewhere where folks would be making a living off of clickbank with 3 and 4 figure sales daily....and then it went dry for a period of time.....:eek:

I guess what the say is true......when it comes to having an internet business, diversification is key!

ajbarnes, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  17. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    100% true with the diversification. I am some what grateful for the fluctations
    becuase it has forced me diversfy I am now looking into CPA networks which
    seem to be very promising.

Also it seems publishers are less effected.

emon878, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  18. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I'm starting to look into other networks too, I signed up for Neverble and Copeac yesterday , got 7 sales today , yesterday was not so good but that happens , I think in the next few weeks when people are gonna start focusing on Xmas so i'm gonnna start preparing for that.

Patchkaa, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  19. Hastings

Hastings Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had a ClickBank project going for 2 months now... Made 3 sales ($75 or so) in 2 weeks, then none for 3 weeks... Finally got another today, let's hope it starts to come back :)

Hastings, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  20. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not promoting much. Sold a forex tracer for $75 last week from pure Google traffic :)

mikey1090, Nov 10, 2008 IP