1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

1. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Forget Kenya. Barack Obama needs to provide proof that he isn't an alien life form.

It "is suspected" that he was born in outer space. Beamed into his mother's womb in Kenya. Then they were all transported to Hawaii where the M.I.B. made up a story then flashy thinged everyone.

GeorgeB., Nov 9, 2008 IP
  2. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    This last attempt by Bogart really cracks me up. I've already posted this - the relevant Supreme Court rule:

That's it. Bogart - GIVE IT UP. The Supreme Court is not going to ask Obama for fingernail filings from his birth to determine if mineral traces of Hawaii lava exist embedded between strands of his DNA. They ARE NOT A TRIAL COURT. They are a COURT OF REVIEW, at best, and on this basis, I cannot see how anything other than a complete rejection of this asshole's petition for review will be ordered.

northpointaiki, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  3. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    American US Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas and American President George Bush

[​IMG]

bogart, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Clarence didn't batter your guy in an election though. I'm sure if he did his nationality would be questioned.

stOx, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  5. bdmedia

bdmedia Member

Best Answers:
    this is so funny. Also funny how Obama had nearly twice as many electoral points then McCain. the election is over, move on and prepare for 2012 if you really want the white house that bad. Might even be a good idea for you to run yourself bogart.

bdmedia, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  6. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe factcheck.org (an organization Obama was once a part of) has taken a picture of something. As to whether or not its Obamas BC is yet to be seen. Obama refuses to hand over the BC to government officials. And as i have shown, photos can be manipulated with very little effort to show anyone's name, birth, etc....

My point is a photo doesn't prove squat.

If he had turned it over to the court as he was so ordered, then i would believe it was at least an official document. But as bogart points out, even an official BC doesn't mean he was a natural born citizen, as there are loopholes in the system.

The only thing i know with certainty is that there is enough questionable evidence to suggest an extensive investigation.

simplyg123, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  7. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Videos don't prove anything either. You can edit footage just as much as a picture. How else does Hollywood do so good on stunts?

Stroh, Nov 9, 2008 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  8. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone shown beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama's very existence isn't a hoax being perpetrated by means of hologram technology? Maybe the NWO has a perfect puppet.

LogicFlux, Nov 9, 2008 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  9. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    I heard he is from the planet Krypton

kaethy, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  10. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Add to the reasons to investigate that Obama's family in Kenya claim that he was born in in Mombosa, Kenya on Aug. 4, 1961

Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya
    YouTube - Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya

There is also a claim that Obama has a Kenyan birth certificate. The Kenyan government has frozen all records.

YouTube - Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate

Africa isn't a country ;)

bogart, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  11. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    Tell Sarah Palin.

LogicFlux, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  12. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Photo's can be manipulated. Video's can be manipulated. People can be manipulated. Records can be manipulated. Anything can be manipulated by people with ample power and skills.

However there are mysteries much more worthy of investigation than Obama's birth. Who cares, it's not like it's going to make any difference. Even if Obama is born in Kenya, so what? Another money wasting election? Maybe it will bring Obama's integrity into question, prove that he lied? So what, it's not like politicians are known for being paragons of truth. Even if he is revealed to be a non-natural born citizen, he probably with his skills and current influence could still get by and probably get something like the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Opportunity_to_Govern_Amendment
    passed and nobody will stop him. If a man knows how to get elected, he will certainly know how to stay there. Well, maybe except William Henry Harrison.

lightless, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  13. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Great attitude! Your right who cares? The man is only the president of the country, who cares if he is really from Kenya, and lies about his birth, Who cares is he lies about associations with terrorist? Yeah who cares? Who cares if he supports the murders of living children? Who cares?

Ill tell you who cares. I Care! I care who runs the country, i care about that persons associations, i care about his character, How is a man going to protect the constitution, when he ignores it to get into office. I see nothing more important in this world, than being sure that the man who is going to be our leader, is in fact who he says he is.

Who cares. Give me a break:rolleyes:

14. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed. You certainly seem to be in the minority though. ;)

lightless, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  15. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    I don't think so. I think the majority of Americans feel the same way i do, they have just been blinded by a magic word. A word that everyone wants to hear. Anyone wanna guess that word?

16. earthfaze

earthfaze Peon

Best Answers:
    Provide some evidence that he is not a citizen and I will start giving a shit.

earthfaze, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  17. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    read the thread you will find plenty. The fact that he refuses to show is Birth Certificate to the courts is enough for me. If that's not enough just ask his grandmother who says she was in Kenya with him when he was born, not to mention Obama nor his sister can seem to name the same hospital he was born in. There may not be enough evidence at the moment to prove he is not a Natural Born Citizen beyond the shadow od a doubt, but there is enough to suggest that a proper investigation should be held.

18. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You don't get off that easily.

If you want to make a retarded statement you're going to have to back it up.

Do you believe the photo taken of Barack Obama's birth certificate and posted on their website was fake? YES or NO.

No copping out and saying what could be. You've already made that point plenty of times. Now it's time to face the music and fess up what you truly believe.

If you have even an ounce of self dignity you'll answer the question honestly.

GeorgeB., Nov 9, 2008 IP
  19. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Show one.

Just one.

GeorgeB., Nov 9, 2008 IP
  20. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Truth is I don't know, and neither do you and no one else except Obama and his family. Thats the whole point. He refuses to produce his BC to the proper officials. If he hands over the BC to the court, and its determined to be a legitimate BC, then fine, im done with the BC.

I have said it many times in this thread, my argument is not that he is an illegal, but rather why wont he produce the BC. His refusal to do so in my opinion warrants an investigation. I just feel there is enough evidence that we should at least investigate the evidence, not shrug it off.

Obama could very well be exactly what he says he is. My question is why not shut me and all of the others up by producing the real deal to the right people. Not your old buddies.

One piece of evidence for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFc4wCpvSo