1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

1. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well damn, that sucks for you.

What the hell are you gonna do after he responds?

Nevermind don't answer that :rolleyes:

GeorgeB., Nov 8, 2008 IP
  2. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I see that a Writ of Certiorari has been filed, and a response is due by 12/1; with Berg's reply to follow.

http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

And then, I predict, the Supreme Court will do nothing. I don't expect the Court will even consider the case. The case will simply die in docket, and this whackjob will simply implode in his self-aggrandizing frustration.

I know there are a few folks here who are practically doing a witches' incantation to see that the election of the American people will be set aside, yet again, but nothing here. Some time ago, I wondered what some here will do with themselves should Obama take the presidency. Now I see.

northpointaiki, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  3. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't see where it says they must respond by 12/1. What I see is
    Oct 30 2008 Petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment filed. (Response due December 1, 2008)

So I Googled writ of certiorari and this is what I get;

A writ of certiorari currently means an order by a higher court directing a lower court to send the record in a given case for review.

So all that means is, they want to see the records from the previous court proceedings. NOT that Obama & the DNC have to respond.

So I ask you, do you know that statement was incorrect & you posted incorrect info regardless of the facts, OR, did you not look up writ of certiorari like I did?

kaethy, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  4. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Kaethy, the fact the link I provided comes directly from the Supreme Court website tells me that as a matter of course, the Writ requires a response, and likely a reply to that response. This is normal motion-procedure in any court.

But it doesn't mean that the Court will even hear the matter. This is a Petition for Writ of Certiorari, not a Writ of Certiorari itself, and that's all. In other words, this is Berg's plea to the Supreme Court that they review the lower court decision, not the Court's ordering of the records from the lower jurisdiction to review the decision.

In fact, Petitions rarely result in the Court asking for records in order to review. In the Court's Rules,

I've previously mentioned that the original district court was careful to correctly include relevant Supreme Court rulings in its argument. This means, in my best layman's opinion, that the lower court specifically "zipped up" any window of opportunity for this whackjob to argue the lower court's decision conflicts with Supreme Court rulings on the same matter. What this means, ultimately, is that I expect the Petition will simply die.

Edit: All this said, I'm still not even sure a response will be filed, as it doesn't appear it is required (unlike normal motions for summary judgment, etc., in lower courts, where the motion requires a response, and a reply to the response, and an order is then entered). From the Court's Rule 15:

At any rate, if a Response is filed, and a Reply brief (per Rule 15) is filed in return, I expect a quick order by the Court dismissing the Petition, and that's that. Berg will have to find another cause célèbre to attempt to make his life meaningful.

(Full Copy of Supreme Court Rules of Procedure - Warning, PDF).

5. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
  6. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    THe US Supreme Court may require Obama to produce the vault copy of his birth certificate. The vault copy is the original typed or hand written birth certificate and contains all the details of birth including the attending physician and the hospital where you were born... all containing collaborating circumstances that are verifiable.

The Obama birth certificate that is claimed by Factcheck.org to be genuine is the computer printed abridged certificate

Barrick Obama sat with William Ayers on the board of the Chicago based factcheck.org

bogart, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  7. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Since you're pointing our factoids why not go all the way?

That "computer printed certificate" is all that anyone needs to provide as proof of natural born citizenship in our country. Name one presidential candidate in our history that was required to provide any more proof than that. Just one.

With that "computer printed certificate" you can get a passport, driver's license, top secret government security clearance, the works. It is and has been the undisputed legal proof of your naturalization in this country.

Now given those facts, provide ONE solid shred of physical evidence that President Elect Barack Obama was born anywhere but Hawaii. Because if you can't you are merely proving that there is no probable cause to take this any further other than that you hope it's true. :(

I just need one piece of evidence that proves he was born elsewhere just as strongly as the existence of his birth certificate proves he wasn't. Something that proves Barack, the state of Hawaii, the Honolulu Advertiser, and various government agencies have all been involved in a conspiracy to elect Barack President since the day he was born.

[​IMG]
    Barack Obama's Birth Announcement (full image)​

GeorgeB., Nov 9, 2008 IP
  8. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's suspected that Obama's mother brought Barry Obama back from kenya after his birth and used a loophole in Hawaii law to obtain a birth certifcate for him.

A newpaper clipping proves nothing.

bogart, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  9. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh I'm sorry, but the news paper clipping backs up the birth certificate, which is validated by the state of Hawaii, which backs up the truth.

So that's 3, count em 3 pieces of physical evidence.

What's yours? "It's suspected".

It proves nothing? What does "It's suspected" prove?

Please stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.

Please admit now that you only WISH he wasn't a natural born U.S. citizen.

GeorgeB., Nov 9, 2008 IP
  10. bdmedia

bdmedia Member

Best Answers:
    this is insane. The republicans are trying to find the smallest flaw with Obama and exploit it. Of course he is a US citizen, he was born in Hawaii and his BC is floating around the internet. With the record turn out of democratic voters, the republicans might as well get use to the democratic's voice as it is going to be heard much louder with each election. Everyone in this country knows that the past 8 years have been hell. Blame it on the president, or blame it on the people. Doesn't change the fact that we need change in the white house. Im not a democrat and im not a republican. But leave the man alone and let's see what he can do to change this country.

bdmedia, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  11. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're grasping at straws.

The computer printed abridged birth certificate provs nothing and due to the loophole in Hawaii Law, a Hawaii birth certificate may have been provided to Obama even if he where born in Kenya.

The US Supreme Court may review the vault copy of Obama's birth certificate to review his place of birth. The vault copy is the original document that contains all the details of birth including the attending physician and the hospital where you were born... all containing collaborating circumstances that are verifiable.

Presenting evidence from Factcheck.org about Barry Obama's birth certicate is joke.

Barrick Obama and William Ayers run the Chicago based factcheck.org

bogart, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  12. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No. There is a photo of his birth certificate floating around. The actual document has yet to be seen. For that matter there is also a photo of Obama's twin brother floating around too.

As far as your "change" Obama promised the same change when nominated to the senate, guess what he delivered? A big nothing!

simplyg123, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  13. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's time to give up bogart. Your boy lost. Take it like a man and try to retain some dignity.

It puts me in mind of those kids at school who would lose at paper scissors stone and then say "first to 2, best of five... ok, ok. That wasn't the real competition, it was a practice. Now it's who can spit the furthest. That's the real thing that will decide who is champion of the universe."

I can imagine Bogart demanding, After all other requested documentation has been produced, To see a photo of obama actually coming out of his mother with mount rushmore in the background.

stOx, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  14. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The photo of Obama's birth certifciate is the computer printed abridged birth certificate not the original hand written.typed vault copy

bogart, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  15. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All I'm grasping at is the idea that you will provide some EVIDENCE. PROOF that he was in FACT born anywhere else. Not suspicions, not ideas. Proof. I have provided proof as ask that you do the same.

You FAIL.

It proves nothing? I JUST explained to you that you can get ANYTHING including valid state ID and a government security clearance with it..... Prove me wrong?

It could have been eh? Does that also come with a BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT in local papers as well? I'm sorry who's grasping here?

I'm going to ask you again. Because you simply ignore my questions while I address yours head on. Which when all is said and done is PROOF that one of us doesn't really believe what he's proposing ;)

Name one U.S. Presidential candidate that has been asked to provide the vault copy of their birth certificate.

LOL :D:D You're reduced to just flat out lying now?

You JUST said "Barrick Obama sat with William Ayers on the board of the Chicago based factcheck.org". So given that it is obvious you know that last statement is factually inaccurate why would you just type it and let it stand? Hoping some uninformed passerby would believe you?

Damn, I think we're getting to the point that I'm just going to have to admit to myself that I am arguing with a mentally handicapped person :(

GeorgeB., Nov 9, 2008 IP
  16. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They might as well come out and say "he's black.. how can he be american?"

stOx, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  17. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So.... unless you're trying to state here for everyone to see that you simplyg123 believe that factcheck.org took a photo of something that doesn't exist I don't see your point.

I mean you bolded the word photo like that makes a point or something so I'm trying to see your point.

Can you break it down to first grader level for me and explain exactly why you believe they took a photo of something that has "yet to be seen"? Why do you believe that?

No better yet, tell me exactly how you would like to see proof that the document has "been seen". -OR- Just admit that you're clinging to that idea because it's the only one that you're not scared we'll provide evidence of too :D

GeorgeB., Nov 9, 2008 IP
  18. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lightless, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  19. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would that be enough? I think that Obama's suspicious refusal to provide live, unaltered video footage of his birth clearly proves he was born in Africa and brought to USA under a Soviet conspiracy mission.

cientificoloco, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  20. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    No, they won't. This isn't the Court's job, as you know. Their job, specifically on a Writ of Certioari, is to review lower court's decisions based on improper applications of jurisdiction and law - not to become a new tryer of fact. Since the lower courts specifically applied relevant Supreme Court rulings, the only hope Berg has is that the case law cited was improperly applied. I've already gone over this ad nauseum, that the lower courts' careful constructions along these lines pretty well sew this whackjob's ridiculous "complaint" up.

God, this is ridiculous.

GRIM likes this.