1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I got banned from adsense, how can i get new account

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by articlesubmission12, Nov 7, 2008.

Hi i got banned from adsense and now iam planning to get new account with blogger but i heared that google is not approving any new accounts and it tells only a .com site which is active from 6 months only get approval, so anyone got new accounts with blogger these days and how many posts u made before applying and what are the other changes u made to get the new account?

articlesubmission12, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  2. superbus

superbus Banned

Best Answers:
    u can't open another account on your name.

superbus, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  3. articlesubmission12

articlesubmission12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually iam not trying to open on my name and address, i know that it wl not get, iam planning to open on other name and address, so any suggestions to get approval?

articlesubmission12, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  4. nhc1987

nhc1987 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try to create another account with the name of your father/mother/brother/sister ... and make some changes on your address

nhc1987, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  5. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    people get banned for a reason
    what makes the world belief you changed ?
    my recommendation:
    change a job and learn to work
    later in life - 20-30 years from now may be google AND the world may have reason to belief / trust you and you may apply for a new account in your true name.
    the common global crisis certainly is the sum of millions of cheaters in all levels of business ... costing this world Trillions of $ in loss these days.
    for NOW you may consider yourself banned for half life - half life may mean you lost/screwed a half a million us$ or more.
    after this half life - you may get another chance if you can prove to G and if G still exists in 20-30 years from now!
    if you MESS around with fake names, fake persons acting on your behalf, you GET caught and definitely get banned for FULL life no matter how old.

hans, Nov 8, 2008 IP
    kumarg likes this.
  6. kumarg

kumarg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I fully agree with you. Now a days people mind changed that how to earn money quickly without work. Google is observing all accounts from all corners. If they doubt, they will not give any adsense account.

kumarg, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  7. xxphpxx

xxphpxx Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone who needs to get approved for "Adsense" I can show you any easy way. Send a pm to me if you would like help with this issue...

Regards, XXphpXX

xxphpxx, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  8. momi

momi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One of my friend was also banned from adsense. He than applied for a new account in his own name for a new site and used a post office address near his home. He got approved again. WoW!

momi, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  9. sachinetend

sachinetend Peon

Best Answers:
    can anyone tell me how we can get the approval from google adsense bec'z google now not give the approval to the blogger
    so please guide me

sachinetend, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  10. comboy

comboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why to chose GA if you have alreeady been banned? Just find another program to replace GA. You should not take other name because the person you got his name can not apply GA. Many program like Adbrite, Adtoll, Kontera... Good luck to you.
    Want to find more info. Visit blog:
    http://make-money-earn-money-online.blogspot.com/

comboy, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  11. AndrewMaclean

AndrewMaclean Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can get a new account. Sorry, man. I think you need to make it on another name, but you could get banned there too.

~

AndrewMaclean, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  12. UncleBun

UncleBun Banned

Best Answers:
    Register with a new address, new name and a new site.

UncleBun, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  13. izat

izat Peon

Best Answers:
    To get a new account, you need a full set of new things like name, address, website. You can use your existing content, I think.

izat, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  14. RecessionProof-Business

RecessionProof-Business Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting,

Don't be so sure it was his or her fault, I got banned once and I did nothing wrong, and was able to proove it, but the only problem was it took them over three months to reactivate my account. I got angry over wait, so I opened up another account, and all you have to do is make a few changes in your name, as in, add middle initial, or remove, change address slightly, by adding Road instead of Rd. and change your zip code by adding the extra 4 digits as example, of course, also change credit card or how you pay are technics I used.

I now have two active accounts which is a good idea for everyone to do now, rather than wait for anyone can get hit and lose your account, and you don't want to have to wait three monthe while you protest and dispute whatever reason you got cancelled. I can get an account closed in a couple days, so don't think it doesn't happen, and usually by your competition. How, simple, just create an unusual pattern of clicking on your competitions site, it happened to me, and it can happen to anyone. Google could care less, and that explains why they don't take your complaints serious enough to research it when you are cancelled. Their customer support sucks.

Good luck to all,

15. articlesubmission12

articlesubmission12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi XXphpXX, send the details to get easy approval of google adsense new account. i wl be waiting for u reply.

articlesubmission12, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  16. cahyo77

cahyo77 Peon

Best Answers:
    I make new account with blogger and post 10 article.

cahyo77, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  17. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Um, you can't. Simple as that.

The Stealthy One, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  18. VampireXxX

VampireXxX Peon

Best Answers:
    Why you still stick with GA, if you got banned then heads up and move on. That's what I did when I get ban without any reason.

GA's earning is not that great now although it still the highest compare to GA's competitors. But then again you can earn more with affiliate

VampireXxX, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  19. ricarde88

ricarde88 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of Adsense alternatives out there such as bidvertiser.:)

ricarde88, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    there is no reason to get a new account on someone else`s name.. who would do that ? :)

and one more thing.. what if your second account will get banned what then? :D

you need a brand new address and definitely the account won`t be on your name. Why not try mailing them, you might get your initial account back..

evelinawilliams007, Nov 9, 2008 IP