1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

1. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Where is Logic with his rolling smiley again? :D

northpointaiki, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    While NPT was busy making more false accusations and trying to convince people I said things I never said, he must have missed the fact that I said, no one on the right is crying that Barry stole the election.

Me thinks both of you need to "get over it". It seems even at this point, neither one of you can get over the fact that Bush won, and Obama won and no one is disputing either on the right.

No one is making these outrageous claims that so many here have made for almost 8 years now.

Instead, they resorted to making things up, instead of the simple misinterpretations garnered in the past by rooting through half read threads.

Its getting kinda pathetic.

Show me anyone that has not supported Obama that has made an excuse that assembles ludicrous claims like "stealing an election", or "electoral college should be done away with", or "suppressed voters", or "chad issues".

No one has. Again, I cannot figure out why the two of you are still so angry, and are still sulking even in the light of victory. It makes no sense.

The rest of us are moving on.

Mia, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  3. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Mia has slandered me this morning, and continues now with another statement like this. I do hope that at some point he can provide a single instance, sometime, anytime, of what he's talking about, because it would be nice to move on.

northpointaiki, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  4. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why do people who "claim" to ignore people have to take every opportunity they can to tell people they put someone on ignore? Seriously.... I mean I know my question has nothing to do with our discussion but neither did yours so, ahh what the hell.

Nope, you just need to stick to the point... but sure I'll bite.

Let's do the math... past 2 years vs past 8 years. You're pointing the finger of blame while you seem to forget you have a 6 year advantage in this race for the blame award. I giggle when people try and pin fannie/freddie solely on the dems. I mean are you high? You had a congressional majority and the PRESIDENCY! But the big bad dems beat you up?

No one is buying it, hence 2 back to back electoral ass whoopings in a row where you lost the majority in both houses... sorry.

Now let that marinate for a while.

I LOVE it when you try to be funny.

Reading comprehension 101. - You have to try to understand a statement from more than one possible intent. Or in other words, don't let your blind bias make you look like an incompetent fool.

Explanation.... me saying "he's not even the president yet" would indicate to most people with an average IQ that I am fully aware that President Elect means he's... well..... "not the president yet"

OK because for a second there I thought you were trying to say President Elect Barack Obama was affecting the market....

Hey, wait a minute....

Again, reading comprehension 101 and one more dunce cap for you. The fact that I told you the market fluctuates every time a president is elected means I am fully aware this is a market reaction to an event. So doesn't that mean you fail? Reading FAIL?

That's good to know you voted for a man twice and recognize he only did one good thing while in office. So if Barack does 2 good things he's WELL ahead of the game!

You'll notice I use smilies a lot. So here's a little GeorgeB. post readers' legend for you.

:D - When you see this I am mocking you and laughing while I do it.
    :( - When you see this I am REALLY mocking you yet feel a certain sadness for you.
    ;) - When you see this I am confident I have made a point.
    :mad: - When you see this I am mad and starting to let you get under my skin.

Hope that helps.

GeorgeB., Nov 6, 2008 IP
  5. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    This is what drives me nuts about you. It's hard to debate with someone who insists on lumping McCain supports all into one group. First off, McCain supports are NOT all Republicans. Secondly, there is no way you can prove that every single McCain supporter voted for Bush, so that arguement is null and void. I didn't vote for Bush so stop assuming that every single f*cking McCain supporter did. And I hate to break it to you, but I'm sure it wasn't just Republicans that voted Bush in.

You keep insisting that "our" opinion holds no credibility, but I think it's YOUR opinion that's worthless because you refuse to step out of your little partisan "bubble" and admit that the Dems had a hand in f*cking everything up too. You're so partisan it's disgusting. Please take the blinders off and realize that everyone had a part in this mess.

I don't have kids, but I'm sure arguing with you is like arguing with a 5-year-old. "It's all you fault, I did nothing wrong!" or "It wasn't me so don't blame me!".

Yea, just the kind of attitude that will prevent this country from moving forward....

Firegirl, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  6. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Uhh.. that would be because McCain got his ass handed to him and it wouldn't even make sense to. He'd have to win court cases in 7 different states just to get to 270.

So me thinks you're mistaking lack of an argument to stand on for the conservatives with them having genuine apathy. If the race had been close and there were allegations of hanging chads or suppressed Republican voters in Ohio this would be 2000 all over again. To say you don't believe that would be admitting that you even lie to yourself in the mirror sometimes for fun.

Sorry lil guy, we're not angry. It's called gloating :D

But I know it's tough to convey exact human emotional responses in text online. It's hard to hilariously toy with someone and mock their intelligence without seeming like you're angry too.

But I hope this clears up your misconceptions man. Peace :D

I'm sorry. I read that entire post twice and got the part about how I shouldn't lump you all together into a group. But then I went back and read it a 3rd time and I can't find the part where you say you didn't vote for Bush both times.

Think you could give a 5-year-old a hand?

Sorry I'm so partisan. If you'll point me to some threads where you are letting Republicans have it I'll GLADLY follow your bipartisan lead.

Standing by....

Now you see that post I just quoted Mia? That, is angry. Pay attention :)

GeorgeB., Nov 6, 2008 IP
  7. enovator

enovator Active Member

Best Answers:
    who cares now? He is going to white hose any way.

enovator, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Another fine example of the average every day Obama supporter. :D:D:D

[​IMG]

Mia, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  9. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, that soooo made my day Mia.

I was going to reply back to that post asking how Obama was going to fit his whole family into a hose, but you said it for me!

Firegirl, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  10. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All could think of after seeing that pic is how the internet is a series of tubes.

GeorgeB., Nov 6, 2008 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    In reality, these "tubes" are and have been referred to as "PIPEs" for years. A T1 for instance was a smaller pipe than say a T3, which was a larger pipe.

Its not uncommon to refer to the network or series of interconnections that make up the internet as "pipes" or "tubes", however most of us do not refer to the "White House" as a "white tube".

To each his own, I guess. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mia, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  12. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here are two more. Double Entendre FTW.

When I Googled for "good bless America", it said .......
    :confused:

lightless, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    We all have to be a bit complacent and sensitive to the fact that the majority of the people here at DP use English as a "second" language.

That said, the opinions of many here at DP as it concerns issues in the US, are not necessarily the opinion of those in the US.

Its always nice to see someone who has no vote, or interest in the US stake claim to an opinion of that which will never affect them.

Anyway.

Mia, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  14. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am surprised Bush thought that Al Gore invented more than one internet!

debunked, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  15. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a video telecommunications engineer.... I was merely blurting out my first thought as I observed your picture. No mockery or anything intended. (hence lack of smilies)

Haha took you long enough :p

GeorgeB., Nov 6, 2008 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    He did coin the phrase "information super highway" though, did he not? I kinda miss that guy. Anyone know what he'd doing now?

Did not think you were... Just general information. I remember a company called Fat Pipe back in the day. Hell, we used to refer to ISDN as a pipe at one point.

Its all "Fiber" this and "Ether" that now.

Mia, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  17. glock45

glock45 Banned

Best Answers:
    I am an Obama supporter and do not think he is a legal citizen. If he were legal he would open his Harvard transcript up to the press and would not have sealed his birth certificate. I think he lacks experience and only voted for him because he is black. Straight Democrat all the way.

glock45, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  18. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Blame it on the internet. Makes people feel like they are everywhere.

Even though I am for expansion of thinking into a universal scope than regionalizing it into "My home and my neighbourhood and the rest of the world be damned". Definitely something to think about.

Moral of the story: You don't need to express your opinion on anything and everything just because you can.

lightless, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  19. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah ISDN is still the foundation of our entire DoD video network right now.

We've been trying to transition to IP for 4 years now :D It's hard when the "last mile" from base to base ranges through everything from fiber to POTS lines but everyone wants guaranteed QoS.

We need Al Gore to step in and reinvent the internet to a standard network! :D

GeorgeB., Nov 6, 2008 IP
  20. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I picture all gore with long black hair across one eye, tight black girl pants on with his underwear hanging out, black band shirt, piercings, moping around saying something about shooting oneself in the face.

Anyone have a photoshop, err I mean photo of that?

ADD: just did a search and found this: Al Gore Emo

debunked, Nov 6, 2008 IP