1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Remember that no matter how many silly smear tactics the GOP uses against Barack Obama that these are the same people that scared Americans into voting for George W. Bush in 2004. Just like in 2004 a vote for John McCain is a vote for four more years of Bush/Cheney policies.

Help us make history tomorrow by taking everyone you can to the polls. VoteForChange.com is the easy way to find out where your polling location is if you don't know. If you don't take this opportunity you will regret it. This is a chance for real Americans to take our country back from Bush/McCain/Cheney. We cannot let this chance slip through our fingers.

Zibblu, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  2. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you will get change alright, he's changed his tax plan 6 times since the joe the plumber incident. And not to include Joe the plumber, but to exclude even more.

simplyg123, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  3. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    If you'd like to see how much your tax cuts will be under President Obama go to http://www.TaxCutFacts.ORG

I bet most of the people here will receive a greater tax cut under Obama than they would under McCain.

Zibblu, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  4. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Ive seen it, the point is, it was first stated by Obama, that no one under $250000 would be effected then, they said no one under 200000 then Biden stated a quite lower level at 150000, Then a key leader and one of Obamas managers stated that anyone under 120000 was considered middle class..

Its not about tax cuts, as much as it is raising taxes. NO ONE NEEDS TAXES RAISED! The tax cuts most people will be getting are being funded by the tax hikes that others are getting. (Redistribution of wealth) Again, at this time no one needs taxes raised.

Middle class needs money to contribute to the economy, Big and small businesses need their money to hire new employees, not redistribution in the hands of the government, but distribution in the hands of the citizen.

5. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    The "redistribution of wealth" line is so stupid it's hard to believe folks are repeating it. Taxes by definition are redistribution of wealth. We have had a progressive tax system for many years and McCain is not offering anything radically different.

In the end you have to shut out the lies of the GOP and remember that these are the people that scared America into voting for George W. Bush in 2004. Do not let them scare you into voting for another 4 years of of Bush/McCain/Cheney policies. We cannot afford it.

Zibblu, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  6. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    No one is scaring anyone into anything, people need to know what type of man they are allowing into office.

Obama is a corrupt lier, and his constant "changing " of his plans just to attract voters shows, he'll do anything to win, but his record has showed us the truth of his character. For example during his campaign to become senator he lied to citizens telling them he would lower taxes as senator, yet once in office he voted to raise them.

These are all true statements, not lies. Obama will say anything to get elected. In a way i hope he does win, just so i can say i told you so. But the downfall of being able to say that is our country will pay the price.

7. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    "allowing into office" ??? HA! How about voting overwhelmingly into office. Here's hoping! It all comes down to tomorrow.

We can either listen to the lies and fear tactics of the GOP once again and let them have another four years to drive our country into the ground or we can say NO to those lies and fear tactics and baseless smears. We can say NO to four more years of Bush/McCain/Cheney.

Tomorrow take all of your friends, family, and anyone else you can find to the polls. This is what it all comes down to.

Not only do we have something to vote against - 4 more years of Bush/McCain/Cheney - we also have something to vote for. An intelligent pragmatic and honorable man: Barack Obama.

Zibblu, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  8. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Lies huh, ok here are the true facts bud.

McCain is not raising any taxes at all - Obama is
    Obama may offer tax cuts, but he pays for it with tax hikes on others
    McCain has a record of being a maverick and a reformer (exactly what washington needs)
    Obama has a proven record of being a lier
    McCain has a reputation of being a "Straight Talker"
    Obama has more corrupt associations than the mafia
    McCain denounces and stands against these associations.

Your right tough choice. America needs to open there eyes and look past the word "change" and look at the mans record and you will see what he really brings. Lies, corruption, tax hikes, bad judgment, did i mention lies?

9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    True
    Actually, he pays for a lot of his new spending by eliminating the "tax credits" he claims for "middle class" tax payers effectively increasing their marginal rate to 45%, a full 6% more than those making $250k/year.

The truth is, Obama's tax plan gives tax cuts only to those who do not pay taxes.

True. In fact, most in his party were not fond of him for this very reason. A lot of us were a bit annoyed by his reaching across the isle, mavericky stuff.

To compare him to Bush is like trying to compare Barrack Obama to , oh, I don't know, MLK!

Again, true.

I think that fact that he does not come off as arrogant is why a lot of people feel that way. Obama talks down to people, where as McCain, talks TOO people.

I know of no other candidate in American history that has had such ties to terrorists, 60's radicals, and racists.
    As do most people.

Exactly!

Mia, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  10. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I kew that was going to happen. The one thing that you can trust the dems to do is to raise your taxes.

bogart, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  11. Xphic

Xphic Active Member

Best Answers:
    simplyg123, I will be sure to respond to your post when I get out of school. It seems you don't know the history of your candidate.

Xphic, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  12. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    He's honorable now? You just admitted in another thread that Obama is really no different from other politicians in that he is dishonest:

So which is it? I personally wouldn't call 95% of the politicians out there honorable....

Firegirl, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Is this post a joke?

I guess we know where the opinions are coming from then. Is this grade school, or college? Nothing like getting the slightly skewed opinions of a college professor or school teacher. :rolleyes:

Mia, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  14. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    looking forward to it ;)

15. Xphic

Xphic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, my foreign Java and French professors are obsessed with politics /s

Xphic, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  16. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obama collected welfare while he was enrolled in private prep school and Obama's mother received food stamps while she studied for two advanced degrees.

Obama's illegal alien aunt lives on welfare and is living in public housing in Boston.

Obama wants to redistribute your income to people like his family.

bogart, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  17. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    You're misinterpreting this passage.
    As I said, if she was in Kenya when he was born, she was only there as a visitor, not "residing there".

But then, she wasn't there when he was born, she gave birth to Obama in Hawaii.

I notice you provided no links to prove your fantasy.

kaethy, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  18. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Parsing comments and taking them out of context. An old GOP trick that is really losing it's luster.

Yes, he is honorable. He has no real skeletons in his closet like most politicians (see McCain cheating on his disabled wife with a rich young heiress.) He speaks more forth rightly than most politicians. Is he someone who speaks 100% truth (as he sees it) like a Ron Paul or a Dennis Kucinich? No. You know why? Because he's also a realist and a pragmatist and the only way you can get things done is by getting elected.

Zibblu, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  19. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter whether Obama's mother was a visitor in Kenya or "residing there". If Oama was born in Kenya he is not natural born citizen and in fact would be an illegal alien that his aunt that lives on welfare in Boston.

bogart, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Obviously experts at that. :rolleyes:

Yet people making $250k, have a hard time doing this for their own kids.
    And is here illegally, like most of the Obamas.

Amazing irony, is it not.

That's why the entitlement crowd love him so.

Mia, Nov 3, 2008 IP