1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommygswfc

tommygswfc Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if the situation has changed but i thought you couldn't add your own surveys to the gateway ...well you can but the content wont be unlocked afterwards ...

Hmm...
    Anyone Know?

tommygswfc, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  2. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Really? That would suck. There's a "add a new offer" above where you can turn the surverys on/off :confused:

FanAddict, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  3. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    Yah but the content wont be able to be unlocked i dont think. Infact im not sure why that option is there....

O just to let everyone know. I thought about something last night.
    CPALEAD IS SCREWING REFERALLS.
    By making you signup for multiple accounts to track your websites instead of the 1. If anyone refered you to the site. Then you are gonna be F---ed. Because they only track commision earnt from the first account and pass it down to you. Not the next few accounts they create.

Bring on the channel system not new accounts.

PeoplesArcade, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  4. TheGrecianHero

TheGrecianHero Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think channels are something they have in the pipeline, hopefully soon. The way they have it now is a pretty crappy/lazy workaround.

I'm sure they're on it, but the sooner the better.

I'm gonna repost a post I made in another thread that had some agreement in the official thread here.

CPALead was doing so well at the beginning because it had multiple offers outside the US (UK, Canada, etc) that converted very well. This allowed us to monetize traffic much better than zango. Now, the only surveys that convert really for UK and Canada are Freepay Canada and Credit Card instantly UK. This is what needs to be focused on, more converting non us offers.

An option to sort how your surveys are shown by EPC would be nice as well. Or to be able to set a bottom for the price of surveys you're showing, IE, nothing less than 0.40 for US.

It would also be nice if we could turn off surveys by default. I hate it when I wake up in the morning and my conversions are worse than usual because a survey was added that does not convert but was turned on automatically when it was added. Until we have more control over the order the surveys are shown, they should be off by default when added so we can test them as we like.

TheGrecianHero, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  5. linkgator

linkgator Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

I highly recommend you to enable only top performing surveys. I got rid off many surveys yesterday and earned double of what I earned yesterday.

By the way, which offers for UK, CA, AUS etc. are performing well for you guys? I am going to get rid off some UK, CA etc surveys as well. All my earnings were from US surveys, so if I keep only well converting surveys active, it should increase my earnings.

And yeah, channel system should be certainly added. I am sure they're working on it.

linkgator, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  6. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    Ok guys. A little update. As you some of you know i was doing a test. I have two accounts on cpalead. I have two sites of the exact same show. In the same format etc using the same videos etc. One of my cpalead accounts has all the "bad" surveys turned off. The other was just the lock stock.

Today i have made exactly the same on both accounts. Albeit a 1 dollar difference (Going the way of the one with all the surveys on). So really i think for now the conversion model is so far working ok. I have seen it go completely out of wack before. But for now it seems to be putting the good surveys at the top.

PeoplesArcade, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  7. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    For anyone who is interested : http://forum.sidereel.com/YaBB.pl?num=1225614261/0#0

I had a long talk with the user tvqueen. She threatened me really bad. Which only made me laugh extremly hard. She said she would call my ISP. The funny thing is.... I work for my ISP. Infact im the data engineer there... HAHAHA. So, she would get in contact. The job would be passed to me or someone in my team to find the user. And then the letter/email/call would never be replied to hahah.

Mostly i asked her a heap of questions. All of which she is a complete egg and didnt understand a word of it. She couldnt answer any of my questions. In fact she couldnt even tell me whether CPALead was spyware or not.

I also asked her the question. if i put 10 pop ups per page (Of the general crappy popup type). Will i be banned. Considering she is head nazi link deleter over there one would think she could answer me. But she also couldnt answer this one and continued to threaten to contact my isp. Infact she even threatened to hunt me down. As she knew my country (Wow you fill it in when you signup to sidereel) and my name (My name is in my email, another wow amazing trick). I ignored this and tried to ask her the questions about popups etc, but she continued to say she could track me and that i wasnt so smart etc.

Then eventually she got sick of me asking the questions. And then told me to email some other email (I think its just catch all over their?) So thread time.

PeoplesArcade, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  8. haddocksmash

haddocksmash Banned

Best Answers:
    the add offer is for the other tools.

I would love to be able to add my own offers to the gateway even if they never saw the content .. as this is what happens with my own gateway i had created.

Just so we can properly monetise international traffic like UK, US etc

haddocksmash, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  9. csebastian

csebastian Active Member

Best Answers:
    so you can`t add new offers to the gateway ?

I have added one but it doesn`t appear
    what to do ?

csebastian, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  10. tommygswfc

tommygswfc Peon

Best Answers:
    Who Will You Vote For? is converting so so well for me ! :)
    - It's such a shame it will go off tomorrow - i guess ?

tommygswfc, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  11. haddocksmash

haddocksmash Banned

Best Answers:
    yep i have even added it to my custom gateway its performing that well!

haddocksmash, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  12. Meph

Meph Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if my vote still goes to CPALead.

I have submitted my w8 Ben tax form to more than 10 days ago and still no response. I contacted both and through the contact system in cpalead yet still no response on my w8ben form status. This leaves me in doubt whether would cpalead even pay out my earnings which is over 1k at the moment. I tried to look for my affiliate manager CPALeadJeremy but he hasn't seem to have come on AIM for the past 2 months. I wonder what's really going on. Troy I hope you can PM me on the status of my form submission. I sent you a pm here as well with my affiliate ID sometime back but still heard nothing at all. I have currently stopped placing those surveys until I get a response of my form submission status.

I hope to hear from a representative of CPALead soon on this matter. Thank you.

Meph, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  13. csebastian

csebastian Active Member

Best Answers:
    they don`t work on weekends mybe thts why don`t answer .....

tommy

How do you know ehen the offer will go off where does it say ?

csebastian, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  14. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I hope everyone has enjoyed their increased earnings over the weekend! We are still working on obtaining even better offers than our recent additions. Thank you for all of your support and your feedback.

Answers to recent questions:

PeoplesArcade: If you have a referral and they sign up for a different account with us, their new account will be added as your referral as well. I do not understand why you would automatically assume we were not doing this? If we were a nefarious company looking to abuse our most loyal publishers who refer others, we would go out of business. I do not know how other networks have treated you in the past, but I can assure you, we do not do business this way.

Meph: CPALeadJeremy is on AIM and Yahoo every weekday from 10:00AM Central Time - 5:00PM Central Time. If you are a Gateway publisher, he is more than likely your affiliate manager as well. When you were accepted to our network, you should have received an e-mail with his E-mail address. I am sorry to hear about this oversight. If you cannot get a hold of Jeremy, please send me a PM and I will personally take care of it. I can assure you your experience is not typical.

CPALeadTroy, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  15. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Troy, could you answer my question above regarding own our surverys to the gateway?

FanAddict, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  16. "rl2043

"rl2043 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you. that was a fantastic weekend!

"rl2043, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  17. Hakkairu

Hakkairu Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey i sent in my w9 a day late. Do i have to wait next month for payment?

Hakkairu, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  18. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    It would make sense that we werent getting commissions as you have to signup with a completely diff email etc. So will the new email show in the commissions page?

PeoplesArcade, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  19. "rl2043

"rl2043 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yea. makes me wonder what will happen. about 80% of my earnings the last few days have come from that specific survey.

"rl2043, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  20. TheGrecianHero

TheGrecianHero Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Kevin is my manager as well, and is impossible to get a hold of. Do like I do, and message Troy on here, or use the mail feature on your dashboard (once you're accepted). They both seem to respond quickly.

TheGrecianHero, Nov 3, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.