1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

F1 2008

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by pdias666, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well Glock is going well untill last corner then what happen to him and slow down. Did he slow down if Hamilton was not there? No. This is just help Hamilton to win title. We can say that we have a World Champion who win title with help of poor tactics.

When you do please inform me I will also help you.:D

Rohit patel, Nov 2, 2008 IP
    bangalore likes this.
  2. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    Is Glock the one that shake Hamilton hand when Hamilton park his car? I think he doing it on purpose to let Hamilton win the driver champion.

dynashox, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  3. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Yes we can see it very esily when he drop his pace on very last corner and also try to shake hand Hamilton who was struggling to fit handle.:eek:

I think Hamilton win the title but Massa win the heart of people and experts.

For me Vettel was the diver of the day and such a wet condition he overtake Hamilton. I think this boy will be a world champion in next 1-2 years and I am sure one day he would run Ferrari car.:D

Rohit patel, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  4. WebGuy09

WebGuy09 Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't think Glock did that on purpose, did you see him trying to keep control of his car with the dry tyres on. He was all over the road and just couldn't put the power down.

Closer than it should have been but glad it was an entertaining race. I think over the course of the season Hamilton deserved it more than Massa. Next season is going to be very interesting indeed.

WebGuy09, Nov 3, 2008 IP
    Rohit patel likes this.
  5. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well Massa won 6 races to compare 5 win of Lewis and I think Glock did it cleverly.:(

Rohit patel, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  6. SirPsychoSexy

SirPsychoSexy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Glock slowed down because he didn't have any grip. Lewis won. Ferrari have cheated all season and been helped by the fia. They deserve to win nothing.

SirPsychoSexy, Nov 3, 2008 IP
    Rohit patel likes this.
  7. bangalore

bangalore Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course he did on purpose. No pilot would step back in the end on the last corner, with tires or no tires at all. This is total set up. Lewis will be the champ just on paper. Being champ is not just having points and arrogant attitude. To be a champ is to have a big heart and respect from the people.

bangalore, Nov 3, 2008 IP
    Rohit patel likes this.
  8. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yesterday's race was at 11.00 pm IST and it being a sunday night, I was out partying......

Missed the race completely.... !!!!!!:eek:

Regards,

RIghtMan

RightMan, Nov 3, 2008 IP
    Rohit patel likes this.
  9. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    You missed the race of the season and Massa almost winning the title but due to Glock he lost then title.

10. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Too bad.......it means Hamilton finally did manage to win the championship title.

How is Ferrari placed in the Constructor's title? Hope they are still Numero Uno.....

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  11. dynashox

Best Answers:
    Yes, Ferrari is still the Constructor Champion. :)

dynashox, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  12. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

I considered you guys a buch of intelligent people but you're really making me mad now.

If Glock had of pitted for wet tyres like the rest of the pack did, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

And you're saying Hamilton isn't a true champion.

Remember this.

Silverstone = Hard track, torrential rain = only the best drivers can manage to do well and win. Hamilton won and Massa drove crap, couldn't even keep the car on the track.

Who won at Monaco on the track that requires some serious skill and concentration?

Remember a few weeks ago when Massa purposely did a stupid counter-overtaking move on lewis, and spun him around. Massa got a crappy 30 second or so penalty whilst Lewis was stuck at the back of the pack. Who got better off there eh?

Then we can mention the FIA like a guy did a few posts ago. Ferrari are always favorites in any penalty disputes. Lewis would have 4 extra points now if it wasn't for the daft penalty they gave him at Belgium (hey, remember then when Kimi crashed as he couldnt handle the wet track (at least glock didnt crash yesterday)).

mikey1090, Nov 3, 2008 IP
    bangalore and Rohit patel like this.
  13. dynashox

Best Answers:
    Relax Mike. Don't get mad. You should know that most of us here are a big fan of Ferrari. What do you expect from us? Cheering for Hamilton? :D

I guess most people said Hamilton is not a true champion is based on the last race itself. He is so struggling during the rain in that McLaren. Even Vettel can past him in the last minute. Luck do play in Hamilton hand in Brazil. If it not because of Glock, he will not become this year driver champion.

Champion is champion. No matter what we said, Hamilton is already WDC. Just hope he is not cocky so much after this after winning the championship.

dynashox, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  14. SEO Girl

SEO Girl Peon

Best Answers:

Well said!! the best driver on the day won the race but overall Hamilton was better so deserved to win the championship.

SEO Girl, Nov 3, 2008 IP
    Rohit patel likes this.
  15. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I too am a Ferrari fan as well. I was delighted last year when Kimi stole the Championship on the last race.

If Massa had of won I'd have said well done to him as Lewis is still young and needs time to mature into a better driver like Massa too did (remember when Massa was all over the show with crazy driving when first joined Ferrari?).

Some of you need to remember that Glock was effectively doing Massa a favor by not pitting for wet tyres, and he would have completed that favor if the race had of finished 1 lap earlier.

Just accept it and move on. Look forward to the even better 2009 season ahead of us when BMW are more competitive and Heikki is better and Kimi is back on form :D

mikey1090, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  16. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Forgot it boys. We have new season in 6 months and we should move on. Now we should think about new drivers and move from one team to other team.

I think Ferrari should sign Vettel and belive me he is one of the best wet condition driver and he proved his talent this season and I think one day we would see him as winner.

17. H3llas

H3llas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think that there is no place for anger. hamilton is not guilty nothing. he is not better driver then massa.
    ferrari team and massa himself are guilty. they spent bunch of points on mistakes. if theynot have childish errors they would be now 20 poitns in front of hamilton.

H3llas, Nov 3, 2008 IP
    Rohit patel likes this.
  18. SirPsychoSexy

Best Answers:
    All of you are so deluded, it's pathetic. Hamilton overtook glock because glock had no traction towards the end of the lap. He did not slow down to allow him to pass. Read the interview with glock after the race...

Hamilton won the championship and fairly. Ferrari play with dirty tactics all the time and are helped along by the fia at every opportunity too. Hamilton - world champion. GET OVER IT.

19. dynashox

Best Answers:
    Don't need to discuss this anymore. This season is officially over.

Hamilton win the Driver Championship.
    Ferrari win the Constructor Championship.

Looking forward for next year races. Slick tires is back. :D

dynashox, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  20. SirPsychoSexy

Best Answers:
    And mclaren will reign supreme again! Ferrari days are over! RIP CHEATERS!