1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kontera Vs Infolinks (Personal Review)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Solid_Nuts, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    After sometime with adbrite and 6 months with kontera I've finally ditched both these low inventory and low paying companies.

Just to show you how low paying kontera is check out both screenshots. The first one is from Aug 01 2008 - Aug 31 2008 using kontera, I made $29.62 with 160,013 impressions ($0.19 eCPM($)).

From Oct 1, 2008 - Oct 26, 2008 using Infolinks I made $62.08 with 119,202 impressions and ($0.49eCPM($)).

So as you can see I had less page impressions but made more than 2X the amount with infolinks and i still have 5 days to the end of October.

below are screenshots from my account for proof. and just in case your wondering about the sites, Yes both are from the same exact site.

Kontera
    [​IMG]

Infolinks
    [​IMG]

Who would I recommend? I would recommend people with forums and content sites/blogs to try it out.

Common answers to questions found on there website
    Publisher requirements? None
    "Infolinks has no minimum requirements for page views or visitors and no hidden commitments."

Payments? Paypal and bank wire minimum $100.
    "Every month. In details, at the end of each monthly payment period, Infolinks calculates your earnings for that month and issues your payment within 30 days of the end of the payment period"

If your considering trying infolinks be sure to sign-up now because there is a special higher % program going on for anyone signing up before 31st oct.

I would happily appreciate anyone signing up to use the aff link in my sig :)

cheers.

Solid_Nuts, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  2. josefine

josefine Peon

Best Answers:
    InfoLinks (http://infolinks.com/) is going and big time to be one of the best in the market, gaining publishers trust. paying high and fair.

kontera is a big joke, kontera sucks and big time. if you make less than 5$ per month with kontera they take your money, read kontera terms very good, and see what surprises are waiting for you there.

kontera the very very very low payment, and the disrespect for publishers by thinking the own the market and they are the only one in the market was very wrong, and they pay for it now, unless they raise and start pay fair to publishers, come on 1 cent per click is a big rip off, i prefer to leave my pages ads free and not to let kontera rip me off with your 0.001$ per click.

i used adbrite inline ads, and they are good, but after testing infolinks i decided to go with them. oh yeah :):)

my clicks with infolinks is up to 1$ per click sometimes, the lowest click i have is 0.10$.

josefine, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  3. Forumdirectory

Forumdirectory Notable Member

Best Answers:
    good Infolinks.
    but i wanto know how to pay about infolinks.
    thanks

Forumdirectory, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  4. osmasters

osmasters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds good. I like to use infolinks for my blog sites.

osmasters, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  5. DanLar75

DanLar75 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using Kontera and made $36 Yesterday, with 11.000 views. WAY better than Infolinks!

DanLar75, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  6. josefine

josefine Peon

Best Answers:

oh yeah .. you really make me laugh darling, how may clicks ?? 3600 clicks to get 36$ or what ? you are like this other guy who makes tons of money with kontera with (My first month's earnings with Kontera .. Thread) he make 1012$ with 32000 Views .. and CTR of 80%), oh WoW .. good for you and for him.

my final advice is stick with whats better to your site :)

josefine, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  7. VisionMaster

VisionMaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very nice dude.
    its also depending on your niche and the traffic, i am going to write my review about infolinks soon.

kontera SUCKS and everybody knows it, there is always better alternative, and so far infolinks is performing well on my site, and very good money.

VisionMaster, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  8. Solid_Nuts

Solid_Nuts Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree you might want to test both and see which works best but i bet infolinks for most people pays way better.

Solid_Nuts, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  9. Pathan

Pathan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well I have heard good things about infolinks i have applied there yet to get an account there its about 4 days and no response :(

Pathan, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  10. ekfaysal

ekfaysal Peon

Best Answers:
    is it fine to use adsense and infolinks together

ekfaysal, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  11. joerzoe

joerzoe Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have blended adsense and infolinks together.It is ok and no problem.

joerzoe, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  12. nhc1987

nhc1987 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, I will try Infolinks. Thanks for your info :)

nhc1987, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  13. StarSoheil

StarSoheil Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Solid_Nuts ,
    you say that InfoLinks is better than VibrantMedia too in your sig! I want know, do you test vibrantMedia too? Because i think vibrantmedia pay more than InfoLinks.

StarSoheil, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  14. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yep, my stats says the same, info links are paying me 5 times more than what kontera used to pay me! :)

uttoransen, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  15. Solid_Nuts

Solid_Nuts Active Member

Best Answers:
    My friend has vibrant media and his on the same niche.. I was able to to compare my earning with his and my total was higher.. this could be different with other niches so it's best to experiment before you deicide to stick with either one.

Solid_Nuts, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  16. DanLar75

DanLar75 Peon

Best Answers:
    Or: I had just over 10k views, 500 clicks, made $33.. Just because your sites perform the best with some programs and not so well with others doesn't mean we all do badly with kontera right? Obviously kontera works best for some niches, while infolinks works better for some.

My entertainment network earned 1/4th of what it does with Kontera when I tested infolinks, is does that mean that Kontera sucks?

Seems quite ignorant to say that 'Kontera sucks', shamelessly promote another program and believe that everyone doing well with Kontera is lying, right 'darling'?

DanLar75, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  17. sumit1710

sumit1710 Peon

Best Answers:
    INfolinks is now coming to lines of kontera and my CPM has drastically decreased to .25/.30 CPM, but it is still preferred choice..

sumit1710, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  18. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yep, its not like what it was when we joined it months back, but it still is better than kontera unless it starts paying even lower :eek:

everyone doing well? from what i read and from personal experience, i would say that everyone is not doing well, actually very few are doing well :eek: and its quite possible that those few who are supporting kontera might well possibly be lying :eek:

when there was no alternative like infolinks, we all used knotera and praised it, but if a high paying alternative like infolinks is there in the market then why use knotera. People like jim karter who used to earn 10k+ a month from kontera now says that he is earning more with infolinks :)

uttoransen, Jun 28, 2009 IP
    sumanhaldar likes this.
  19. frshca

frshca Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with everyone here. I use infolinks on my site (patentpenders.com) because I am doing much better than I was with Kontera. I upped my revenue by about $300 a month immediately after switching to infolinks.

frshca, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  20. mubashirnisar

mubashirnisar Banned

Best Answers:
    how much is infolinks paying you for putting these reviews.i heard that they are hiring guys and making acct to post stuff like this

mubashirnisar, Aug 9, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.