1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joe The Plumber: Obama Will Bring "Death Of Israel"

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    So hilarious that McCain is flying Joe the Plumber around for his campaign. Man...it's stuff like this that really makes me love this country.

Only here could some douche bag pipe sweater play a role in the presidential election. :D :D :D

Crazy_Rob, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  2. unlockediphonesite.com

unlockediphonesite.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right on.

Anyone who doesnt agree with these exremists are there enemy, and according to your definition the cause of the instability. This is Israel's historic homeland, and they should have that land. I mean look how much land Iran has in comparison to Isreal.

unlockediphonesite.com, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  3. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Iran dosen't want any of the land...

ThraXed, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  4. Mark_Austin

Mark_Austin Peon

Best Answers:
    You're kidding, right?

Seriously, come on guys ...

All you have to do is watch the news. Iran's leader Ahmadinejad has publicly stated that he is going to kill the Jews and wipe Israel off the map. In fact, according to Dr. Seyed Safavi of the Research Institute of Strategic Studies in Tehran and an adviser to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, Iran is considering a preemptive strike against Israel. The Iranians (and many of the Arabs ... not all, but many) will not be happy until Israel is totally destroyed.

http://hypocrisy.com/2008/09/24/iran-considering-preemptive-attacks-on-gulf-states-and-israel/
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=297_1224688594

Mark

Mark_Austin, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  5. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Even funnier is that the McCain campaign actually forgot to send a car to get Joe the Plumber for the first few rallies yesterday. And to top it off, they forgot to tell John McCain that, so he kept asking for him to stand up when he wasn't there....oops.....

Firegirl, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  6. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    I saw that! It was hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Here's the video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc-ShYjrKKs

:p:p:p

Crazy_Rob, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  7. tribulus

tribulus Peon

Best Answers:
    People should try and remember what Barrack says now and what Obama did in the past and ask themselves why are they so different.

tribulus, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  8. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    How the F did you come up with that. They conducted a poll of every single American and the majority said they did??? Give me a freaking break!

guru-seo, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  9. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    :confused::confused:

Kill the Jews? He has never said that. And I'm sure if he did, he would start with the 20,000 Jews that are happily living in Iran. You have no credible sources...hypocrisy.com ? Just some random ass blog.

Use your brain. Israel has called for Iran to be wiped off the map multiple times but you are not complaining about that. :rolleyes:

ThraXed, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  10. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Watch your mouth man...

Lemon116, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  11. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Why? Is someone from Mossad or Shin bet going to come round my house and assassinate me for speaking the truth? I wouldn't have any qualms with Israel if they gave the land back and stopped the human rights abuses.

ThraXed, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  12. Mark_Austin

Mark_Austin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thraxed,

Ahmadinejad has publicly stated that Israel will be wiped off the map and he has called the Holocaust a "myth" that was used to force a Jewish state on the Arab world.

Here's a site that backs that fact:
    http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2006/12/irans_leader_sa.html
    But you probably won't believe it because it's just some random blog (USA Today)

And here's another:
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/10/26/ahmadinejad/
    But you probably won't believe that one either because it's just some random blog (CNN)

Mark

13. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    human rights abuses and nazi behavior are two different things

Lemon116, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  14. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it is called elections. And nearly everyone that the people of the United States sends to elected office supports Israel.

How do you come to the opposite conclusion?

Put your own hatred of Israel aside, there is little question, most everyone else feels differently than you do. I hope you enjoy the election where once again we will be electing a President who supports Israel.

browntwn, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  15. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    No, you said "Ahmadinejad said he is going to kill all the Jews".

I don't see that, i see "The state of Israel should be wiped off the map" - The STATE, not the people. Like Russia replaced the soviet union, a Palestinian state should replace the Israeli state. Nothing wrong with that...considering Israel has wiped Palestine off the map, threatened to destroy Iran countless times....yet you don't say anything about that? Come on, try to put aside your bias against coloured people and look at the facts.

ThraXed, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  16. Mark_Austin

Mark_Austin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thraxed,

I'm curious ... is that how you always deal with situations when people don't agree with you? Personally I enjoy talking about issues with people and find it really unnecessary to insult people or make derogatory comments simply because they don't share my point of view.

Yes, it's true -- I do not want to see Israel, a nation the size of New Jersey, wiped off the map by it's much larger Arab neighbors. Because of that you think I am "bias against coloured people"?

Tell me you are kidding, right?

Have you ever even been to Israel? If you had then you would know that Israelies come in various "colors" ... not all are "white". Some are light skinned, some are dark skinned. The Jews that have come to Israel have come there from all corners of the world.

And for the record, I am not biased or prejudiced against any race, color, or nationality as I believe all men/women are created equal.

Mark

17. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry.

It is this that made me angry. I have no idea how you think "Israel be wiped off the map" equates to "Kill all the Jews", first off there are many Jews around the world, hundreds of thousands that are against the state of Israel, due to its human rights abuses and crimes, so please do not tie all Jews to this false state that tries to represent them, there are many Jews against it. http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com

And as a Christian, you should know that the Church of nativity in Bethlehem (west bank) is absolutley furious at the Israeli military for terrorising Christian and Muslim Palestinians in the west bank.

ThraXed, Oct 31, 2008 IP
  18. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know on which planet you guys are living at but,

Israel State celebrate 60 years (tho, lot of their cities are much older) old not so long ago.
    At the same time, Israel government helping the PLO to build their own country in the west bank & gaza which Israel retreat and left long time ago, as they did the same with South Lebanon.

It seems that Israel just realize that all those issues and ridiculous publications caused by Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc made because of the occupying times of South Lebanon and Palestine.

So now, when Israel State left both South Lebanon and Palestine they don't have any "material" to give out, no ridiculous accusations around since then and they start eating each other and kill each other, which is pretty sad.

Just the old usual suspects like Saddam and Achmanijad etc who all ways wanted to murder Jewish peoples, Israel attacked Iraq nuclear device on time, same with Syria and going to do the same with Iran.

It's pretty stupid to threat other countries, since the best defensive is the best attacking.

But let's hope peoples will get smart and will stop those bad threats as we don't need another wars in the planet.
    Now there is a chance to a big change, Obama can help the peach in the area, Israel is about to get a "female" Prime Minister that every one saying how smart she is and Palestine stopped their Terrorist activity for months now.

That's smells like peach in the air, Amen :)

metros, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  19. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I think America's relationship with Israel is pretty screwed up. I think we should treat them like every other country instead of acting like they are special.

BUT - Obama hasn't said anything like that himself - so this is nothing but fear mongering from a guy who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground (Joe The Fake Plumber.)

VoteForChange.com (find your polling location.)

Zibblu, Nov 2, 2008 IP