1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My $5000/mo Goal With ClickBank & Arbitrage

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by scottmweaver, Jan 13, 2007.

1. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I working for the $250 mark as well, keep it up! Some of the landing pages I`ve seen through-out this thread look more like blogs, small fonts and not any catchy titles. It`s a waste to spend $30 on adwords if we don`t optimize our landing pages.

Cheers

evelinawilliams007, Oct 25, 2008 IP
  2. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    One question will adwords allow you to promote a landing page with no Real content? In other words the page just has a bunch of affiliate links to products at another store through a store like page template.

domainer_10, Oct 25, 2008 IP
  3. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    Very true. You've got to make sure your website is

1.) Ready for people to see and is a decent funnel (aesthetics)
    2.) Ready for the amount of traffic you're going to send (bandwidth)
    3.) Ready for Adwords/YSM/Adcenter to index and like (relevance)
    4.) Ready to redirect your users at the right spots (no broken ref links)
    5.) Awesome.

They'll allow it but you'll be paying a lot.

scottmweaver, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  4. Mr. Mojorisin

Mr. Mojorisin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Scott, how about an update to how well you are doing now?

Mr. Mojorisin, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  5. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

what do you mean paying a lot? What does my landing page have to do with how much i pay? DO you mean because conversions will be poor without a "pre-sell" page?

How many of you guys just use your affiliate links as the link in adwords? How good of sucess have you guys had with a affiliate link to the official site without a landing page?

domainer_10, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  6. nhangen

nhangen Peon

Best Answers:
    He's talking about your quality score, which effects how much you pay per click.

nhangen, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  7. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

hmm never heard of that. Who decides your score? is it calculated manually or automatically?

what about if you use direct affiliate links and no landing page do you have to pay high amounts?

8. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    These days, I don't like to say a number but the last number I did say was in my blog. :)

9. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, it's both- first, Google will spider your page looking for relevancy and once in a while, a rep will go over landing pages to give it a set of human eyes. Most of the time, Google calculates your score based on several things:

- Landing page/keyword/ad relevancy
    - CTR (Click through ratio)
    - Bounce rate

"the three main components of a quality website: relevant and original content, transparency, and navigability."

Relevant and Original Content

Relevance and originality are two characteristics that define high-quality site content. Here are some pointers on creating content that meets these standards:

Relevance:

* Users should be able to easily find what your ad promises.
    * Link to the page on your site that provides the most useful information about the product or service in your ad. For instance, direct users to the page where they can buy the advertised product, rather than to a page with a description of several products.

Originality:

* Feature unique content that can't be found on another site. This guideline is particularly applicable to affiliates that use the following types of pages:
    o Bridge pages: Pages that act as an intermediary, whose sole purpose is to link or redirect traffic to the parent company
    o Mirror pages: Pages that replicate the look and feel of a parent site; your site should not mirror (be similar or nearly identical in appearance to) your parent company's or any other advertiser's site
    * Provide substantial information. If your ad does link to a page consisting mostly of ads or general search results (such as a directory or catalog page), provide additional, unique content.

Transparency

In order to build trust with users, your site should be explicit in three primary areas: the nature of your business; how your site interacts with a visitor's computer; and how you intend to use a visitor's personal information, if you request it. Here are tips on maximizing your site's transparency:

Your business information:

* Openly share information about your business. Clearly define what your business is or does.
    * Honor the deals and offers you promote in your ad.
    * Deliver products and services as promised.
    * Only charge users for the products and services that they order and successfully receive.
    * Distinguish sponsored links from the rest of your site content.

Your site's interaction with a visitor's computer:

* Avoid altering users' browser behavior or settings (such as back button functionality or browser window size) without first getting their permission.
    * If your site automatically installs software, be upfront about the installation and allow for easy removal. Refer to Google's Software Principles for more guidelines.

Visitors' personal information:

* Unless necessary for the product or service that you're offering, don't request personal information.
    * If you do request personal information, provide a privacy policy that discloses how the information will be used.
    * Give options to limit the use of a user's personal information, such as the ability to opt out of receiving newsletters.
    * Allow users to access your site's content without requiring them to register. Or, provide a preview of what users will get by registering.

Navigability

The key to turning visitors into customers is making it easy for users to find what they're looking for. Here's how:

* Provide a short and easy path for users to purchase or receive the product or offer in your ad.
    * Avoid excessive use of pop-ups, pop-unders, and other obtrusive elements throughout your site.
    * Make sure that your landing page loads quickly. Learn ways to improve your load time.
    * Turn to Google's Webmaster Guidelines for more recommendations, which will improve your site's performance in Google's search results as well.

All three have to be relevant

Yup, as far as I know you do.

10. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for info.

when google adwords team looks at your doorway pages, will they report you to google results for doorway page spam (since its not really allowed in regular google results) or do they seperate those services as a seperate issue?

11. extraincome

extraincome Peon

Best Answers:
    I wasted a lot of money on PPC advertising Clickbank products. Your post helped me to get to know ppc more intimately,thank you all.

extraincome, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  12. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps someone else might know a bit more about that but my first guess would be that, yes, they're going to kill anything that doesn't comply with their terms.

scottmweaver, Oct 29, 2008 IP
    domainer_10 likes this.
  13. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    What you call wasting, I call investing. :)

scottmweaver, Oct 29, 2008 IP
    speed100 likes this.
  14. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

so I guess best to just advertise links in adwords that are not obvious doorway pages for fear of getting removed from google results. Anyone else think that what you do in adwords could cause you to get in trouble with google search?

about how much % do they increase your rate just because of a poorer quality score?

domainer_10, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  15. manopeace

manopeace Peon

Best Answers:
    You're wise to do your homework. Here's a product with a huge market you can ad to your campaign. :)

manopeace, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  16. punk007

punk007 Banned

Best Answers:
    I totally agree what affiliateslittleguy says. Article marketing is one way of doing IM and its zero cost. But simply writing articles will not help much. You have to submit the articles to asmany book marking sites as possible.

punk007, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  17. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great answer:)

speed100, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  18. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

why would that make a difference?

domainer_10, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  19. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    Which product? The one in your sig?

scottmweaver, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  20. pragos

pragos Peon

Best Answers:
    its good thread to read.

I m trying cb over 1 week. Spent 250$.No sale..

I am doing keyword research same as in affiliate marketing ebook advices.I think its not different from who earning good money in CB.

I am doing product research , i am choosing 30-100 gravity and trying to promote unpopular product in google sponsored links but still wants 0.25$-0,40$ for per click. Is there any problem ?

I need advice about ;

1.how you choose product in clickbank?
    2.What details you checking on product?
    3.Are you doing research about product(how many advertiser promoting,using this product)
    4.How many advertiser bidding on this keyword what product you want to promote , is it important for you?

My English is not very well , i m sorry about that.But i think its understandable.

Waiting advice and answers to these questions who using Cb.
    Thanks,

pragos, Nov 1, 2008 IP