1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is ClickBank Broke? (serious and highly topical)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by samjaynz, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks bro!! So many freakin whingers in here and its starting to make this place stale!! I can;t believe so many people are quick to point the finger at clickbank and not look at themselves. I mean, when things are good they come here and praise clickbank but soon as the shit hits the fan these wankers make these stupid threads and waste bandwidth moaning about no sales. I recommend making a rule to prevent threads like this.

Patchkaa, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  2. PoorGuy

PoorGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want a place like that, you can just join www.clickbanksuccessforum.com . You're gonna love it there because in that forum, CB is a holy sacred company and you can't talk shit about them. They'll ban and lock your thread instantly if you utter a single complain about CB. :D

But do you really want DP to turn into the next clickbanksuccessforum?

PoorGuy, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  3. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude if its going to make this forum better,then yes, at least you'll find this forum full of informative stuff that can help people and not see it full of threads that complain about crap like this!!

Patchkaa, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  4. CARNANO

CARNANO Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone who does'nt recognize that clickbank has tracking problems after they do updates is an Idiot!!!!! Just ask all my website visitors who email me and want there bonuses after purchasing clickbank products from my website of which I never recieved a commission !!!!! If you don't like the negative Clickbank Posts, Then Why The Hell Do You Read Them and Then Post To Them???????????? I'll tell you why, because you're running damage control for your Employer Clickbank!!!!
    I make more money as an affiliate in a day than you do in a month Patchkaa and TerryDuh!!! That's why I'm not pushing lame ass products in my signature....because I don't freaking need to!!! What I do need to do is inform others as to what's going on with clickbank at times, so that people can work smarter and harder by promoting other products from other affiliate networks!!!!!!! Piss Off!!!

CARNANO, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  5. chimera28

chimera28 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's strange how some people report their sales have been down lately, and others keep making even more than they were before.

chimera28, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  6. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    It's probably because he's a spook and hypocrite.

He likes to just throw out the oh so cliche "worker harder" when people have problems, assuming that I just sit around with my thumb up my ass and don't do real work.

He's a patronizing asshole is what he is. I work fucking hard. And if he thinks the 10 minutes it takes me to post on this forum is such a valuable piece of time, he's wasting his 10 minutes too.

Supper, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  7. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe people didn't buy anything but as they read about the bonuses, they still email you asking for them? Or is it a automated script?

Maybe you have a strong point in all this discussion.

scubita, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  8. vinogradov

vinogradov Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was talking about clickbank. lmao

vinogradov, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  9. JimK

JimK Peon

Best Answers:
    I've done that a couple of times within the last 30 days and I have gotten credited for each sale. :confused:

JimK, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  10. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If theres such a problem with clickbank then phk off you dumb phk......stop bitching and moaning about them, it's like banging your head against a wall then complaining that your head is sore........no one is forcing you to use Clickbank dumb ass so if it's such a problem move to another network so you can stop crying about it filling threads with your useless crap .... such a simple solution........

terryd, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  11. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Supper, Carnano and who ever else is bitching and moaning , do us all a favour and piss off dudes. Like Terryd said noone is stoipping you leaving, if you dont want to spend time solving the issue and looking at ur campaigns then join another affiliate program and let us people that work instead of moaning, make this forum a constructive, positive environment.

Patchkaa, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  12. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes: yadda yadda yadda

If gets proved CB really has issues, a lot of people is going to eat their own pants... :rolleyes:

> Who ever states that CB HAS tracking issues:
    Prove to us those errors, show us details, data; otherwise all threads will come to this.

Thanks.

scubita, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  13. info-web

info-web Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe these issues are related to publishers and not clickbank.

info-web, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  14. CARNANO

CARNANO Member

Best Answers:
    Anytime you 2 clowns want to compare bankrolls let me know! When I say there is a problem there is!!! It's that simple!! I know what I'm doing!! I will post where ever the PHK I want and I will say whatever the PHK I want about Clickbank!! Last I checked it was a Free Country!! I've made loads of cash with Clickbank and they have cost me some cash at least 3 times after they updated there system! I have my proof through my 3 year old Adwords Campaigns and that's enough for me! If I want to tell others about potential problems with Clickbank or try to seek information to be proactive about the problems with Clickbank then I will do that!

CARNANO, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  15. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^ Unless you show us solid proofs, this is going nowhere.

scubita, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  16. warley

warley Peon

Best Answers:
    I think kinitex makes a valid point whenever the news is dominated with doom and gloom bad news stories sales are affected somewhat and that is to be expected but otherwise its business as usual.

Not saying clickbank is perfect but thats another story.

warley, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  17. eikliw

eikliw Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just don't know anymore. I can agree some people need to optimize their campaigns, but when I get at least 2 emails a week from people stating they cant buy the product, then it does make me upset that its a problem. This has nothing to do with what I'm doing, I am doing everything I should, and clickbank is letting me down constantly. I am still sticking with clickbank don't get me wrong, but I can't much longer, not unless they fix this payment problem.

Here are two I recently received;
    there is no reason these people shouldn't be able to buy. and for everyone that does send me an email, I'm guessing there are more who don't and simply move on. Why is this an issue? why is it so hard for clickbank to process payments?

eikliw, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  18. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What ever Ronald McDonald/Crusty The Clown, just because you say there is a problem there must be a problem............what and arrogant prat, last time I looked the world didn't evolve around your hairy ass........

Have your little cry you little boy and after your finished throwing your tantrum can you close the door on your way out you dumb phk?

Common then you clown, show us your riches as your soooooo good at what you do, I mean you have a 3 year old adwords campaign so you must be right mustn't you numb nuts and you must be making more money than us despite the fact we have both been doing this longer than that.....without using adwords for that matter.........dumb ass.....

So put your irrefutable proof up that something is wrong with clickbank ( you won't because you have no irrefutable proof dip shit) then you can post for us your earnings because you always go on about how much money you make.

There you have it, I've called you out. Put the proof on the table or shut the phk up and cry your self to sleep at night in your nightie and pillow ........ O.K?

terryd, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  19. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah bro I second enerything you said, I think we are beating a dead horse some people are just willing to wallow in self pity about their sales troubles.

Patchkaa, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  20. CARNANO

CARNANO Member

Best Answers:
    Show me your proof???? LoL!!! You ignorant OAF! You think I don't realize that once I show my proof you'll just discount it as a photoshopped version?? Or, You might get very creative and photoshop your own proof so that it's more than what I make...LOL!! You are 2 steps behind once again! You really need to learn how to think for yourself....I kind of feel bad for you! You definitely are the type to drink the Kool-aid! Jim Jones would have welcomed you...lol. You are probably too ignorant to understand that reference, but others might appreciate it...lol

CARNANO, Oct 17, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.