1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Are Good Social Media Sites

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Jimbob1208, Oct 14, 2008.

Hi,

I have been using the following sites to created relevant user generated content and anchor text links to my website;

Facebook
    Bebo
    Ebay blog
    Squidoo
    Hubpages
    Myspace
    Knol
    Article Submission Sites (Ezine, GoArticles, Buzzle, Easy Article, Article Biz)

Are there any other social media sites that anyone can suggest that I have not thought of?

Thanks

Jimbob

Jimbob1208, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  2. Tuzic.com

Tuzic.com Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

multiply & tagged.

Tuzic.com, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  3. merkal2005

merkal2005 Peon

Best Answers:
    We have just launched a new social network for bloggers and advertisers/sponsors. Our aim is to make it a good marketplace for advertisers. I have posted below in another thread. Just copied and pasted for you:

Since very long time I have been using social networks to promote my blog as a pro-blogger. Even though social networks like Facebook gives you the ability to reach thousands of people, as a blogger chances are you are disturbing your non-blogger friends with your non-stop profile/status updates, and notification mails from your groups. Plus you are under heavy attacks of non-blogging related topics like games, events, applications. Taking this into consideration we developed the new Bloghology Social Network, a brand new social network for bloggers.

The new Bloghology Social Network functions and looks similar in many ways, to today’s popular social networking sites such as Facebook. However, the Bloghology Community Platform is unique in that it provides additional features and functions which are special to bloggers and blogging related issues. The main areas of the community are :

* Photo section : This will give our users their own personal photo albums. These albums can be configured to store photos, videos, or any other file types we may choose to allow. Users can interact by commenting on each others photos and viewing their friends’ recent updates.

* Blogs Section : This will give each of our users their own personal blog.

* Groups Section : This will let our users create their own groups. These groups encourage interactivity between users based on mutual interests and characteristics. Users can become leaders, create private groups, invite members, browse each other’s memberships, and much more.

* Events Section :This will let our users create events. Each user is given their own personal calendar with which they can plan events and invite other users to join. When users receive invitations to events, they can specify an RSVP. Each event will have its own main page where users can post comments and interact.

* Chat Section : An IM Messenger.

* Classifieds Section : This will allow our users to post classified listings. Our users will also be able to search for other listings via a “browse marketplace” area, and each users’ listings will appear on their profile.

The new Bloghology Social Network is still at BETA stage, yet it is not just another BETA social site. It is one that is going to take off fast. You need to get on the wagon now and be part of the growth. Join Bloghology Social Network, and witness that with your eyes.

merkal2005, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  4. ApacheStark

ApacheStark Peon

Best Answers:
    I love the page don't get me wrong but can you point out to me what is there so different to any other myspace clone?

ApacheStark, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  5. Fratal

Fratal Banned

Best Answers:
    Try Zamzar. :D

Fratal, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  6. merkal2005

merkal2005 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't get you wrong. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to tell you more about it.

First of all, the site is still at BETA stage and not fully functional yet. We are making upgrades almost every single day. I am a problogger, and I know what bloggers are looking for. Honestly the look may not be totally different than other social networks. Our main focus is its functionality and effectiveness for bloggers and advertisers.

Bloghology is not only a social network for bloggers. It is the first digital and printed blogging magazine. You may go to Bloghology digital site, and register a free account. Digital version can be tracked with a free account every month. We will also have five printed editions within a year. One edition in every quarter plus a Blog World Expo special edition. You can also subscribe for our printed edition at Bloghology digital site.

merkal2005, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  7. drbones

drbones Peon

Best Answers:
    If your English is good you can create unique content for Infobarrel.com and get backlinks in your resource box.

drbones, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  8. wwwbug

wwwbug Peon

Best Answers:
    all of them

wwwbug, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  9. Scar

Scar Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out DropJack. It's like digg but newer and a bit more underground. Oh and also of course StumbleUpon.

Scar, Oct 14, 2008 IP