1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is ClickBank Broke? (serious and highly topical)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by samjaynz, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Think about it though, if CB was having cash problems I think they would have problems paying. I'm pretty sure all affiliates/merchants are getting paid, as I haven't seen any people bitching and whining about not getting their paycheques.

But if you look at other network forums, you see a shitload of others complaining about how this network owes them X number of dollars and haven't been paid in 2-3 months etc. That's when you know the network is in trouble.

So all these stupid theories about CB being broke or scrubbing sales etc are pretty far fetched. Start hypothesizing when you stop getting your ten thousand dollar paycheques.

Spliffic, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  2. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly dude!! People in here need to stop bitching and blaming clickbank and keep working and researching like N said!!

Patchkaa, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  3. kingbrend

kingbrend Active Member

Best Answers:
    I completely understand Why my sales are down for CB. The products I mostly promote are to entertain and thus aren't warranted during this time of economic crisis. And two, it's CB ritual to have issues with counting sales after an update. And apparently they had an update not to long ago, and like clockwork sales are lower. It's just the facts. Every single time they 'update', a lot of affiliates suffer lower sales. And each and every time here comes NCMedia proclaiming his love for CB and their perfection.

I think we get it NCMedia, CB works for you. And maybe we're all just losers who just happen to suck at affiliate marketing. It can't possibly be partly CB's fault right?

Your words of confirmation don't help.

And I don't think CB is going broke or they're stealing sales. I just think their system of processing orders sucks.

I've had more sales today then I've had all week. And that's not saying much.

I work with many other affiliate networks, which a lot have their own problems as well, but they're a lot better then Clickbank I can tell you. As a publisher CB is a goldmine. And you know this. As an affiliate it has gotten to a point where it isn't worth it anymore. I stopped my PPC ads for CB over 6 months ago. I'm all free traffic now, and I don't hate it.

I just wish CB was open a little more and they didn't try to hide their faults.

I'm not stupid, we're not stupid.

kingbrend, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  4. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

It can be, and is partially their fault, and I agree they have problems using paypal as their processor. Thanks for the banter king.

Not calling anybody stupid mate, again apologies for offending you or puffing out my chest. I'm out of here best of luck with whatever moves you make.

N.

NCMedia, Oct 13, 2008 IP
  5. CARNANO

CARNANO Member

Best Answers:
    Kingbrend is exactly right!!! I love how people just assume that you don't know what you're doing!! Yah, I'm smart enough to make money with clickbank and PPC for 2 years...then suddenly I suggest that something might be wrong with clickbank and I don't know what I'm talking about....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL

CARNANO, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  6. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    You're right. No one is. Hence why I'm walking away from it. DRRRR

I'll whine all I want. I didn't invest all this time to get screwed over.

What are you a cheerleader? Quite productive of you. Hypocrite.

Supper, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  7. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I can honestly say there is nothing wrong with clickbank here on my end. The only time I seen huge inconsistencies was from september 9th till about the 20th. I emailed clickbank during that time, and my sales slowly climbed back up. I also added more campaigns, and expanded existing campaigns, to raise my level of consistency. Even still I have had the odd shit day, which is mainly due to the economy. I am sorry to say, but it is.

Whether the theory of your sales will suck unless you email clickbank and bitch holds true or not, I don't know...

kinitex, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  8. Artifexus

Artifexus Guest

Best Answers:
    So you just simply email clickbank, and your sales bounce back up? That's fishy. What did you email them? What was their response?

I'm new to clickbank, but I noticed a dry spell during the time you pointed out, as well as another one now.

Artifexus, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  9. www.buxincome.com

www.buxincome.com Guest

Best Answers:
    I'd put a little more blame on the economy and people have just had to cut spending back on things they don't need.

www.buxincome.com, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  10. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I've done it twice now and immediately get sales.

Supper, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  11. Artifexus

Artifexus Guest

Best Answers:
    Interesting, do you write asking if there's a problem, or what? I don't expect you to produce the email, but can you give some insight into what you wrote them?

Artifexus, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  12. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just bitched that their shit was messing up, and I was recieving emails from people who couldn't purchase for no apparent reason. But I mean that was back in september when they actually did have some problems when the new payperiod structure started. As far as I can say, its all good here now.

kinitex, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  13. WayneB

WayneB Peon

Best Answers:
    It might be the anti fraud measures being used for credit card processing. I just received an email from another affiliate program that said their sales dropped considerably in late September. After investigating, they found that the anti-fraul tool, Verified by Visa, was declining many more sales than it used to. They turned it off and right away their sales increased by more than 50%. Then after talking to some of the top people in the industry found out that it was happening to many others also. There have been many reports of affiliates saying people are emailing them saying their credit card is declined, so I think this is the more likely culprit.

WayneB, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  14. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is only one reason that clickbank is broke, that's because it's affiliates are broke and can't push the products E.g. Economic climate or people are not spending their money any more which again would lead back to the financial crisis.

Clickbank have no risk that's what makes their business model sound. Clickbank just site in there office all day waiting for the sales to come in where is the risk in that, while the merchants and the affiliates spend all the money and take all the risk.

Seqqa, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  15. zk5182

zk5182 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I ve switch to better affiliate networks like neverblue ads , papperjam , market leverage

zk5182, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  16. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I made it very clear that I was frustrated with what things were going on. I asked them to check into my account and not send back a "stupid template" reply.

Good Move.

Supper, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  17. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah bye bye dude, keep whining and bitching but nothing is gonna change until you do what kinitex did and work harder and smarter

Patchkaa, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  18. nikvn

nikvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am also experiencing some problems.No sales for the past few days.

nikvn, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  19. wwwywzqleewww

wwwywzqleewww Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't think Clickbank is so stupid to steal our commission. Maybe your marketing method has some problem

wwwywzqleewww, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  20. CARNANO

CARNANO Member

Best Answers:
    Patchkaa, just stop protecting your interests you transparent idiot!!! Your sucking clickbank's nuggets because you are a publisher!!! So Piss Off!!!!!

CARNANO, Oct 15, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.