1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is ClickBank Broke? (serious and highly topical)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by samjaynz, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    As I'm sure all of you are aware, ClickBank sales have all but stopped for a number of affiliates. Of course there are exceptions, but for many people, ClickBank is going downhill, fast.

One popular theory is that they are simply stealing our commissions and then pocketing them for themselves.

I believe there is something more sinister here than that- that CB is broke, or the financial firms that service CB are broke, and that CB simply cannot afford to pay all it's affiliates.

Think about it-

1. They cream money off for themselves to generate cashflow.
    2. Affiliates complain and are told to "work harder" and send more hops.
    3. CB gets more sales and stolen commissions.
    4. We continue to foolishly believe that its our fault that sales are so poor, and then work harder (number 3 repeats itself again and again)

What do you guys think?

I honestly think that ClickBank is on its dying legs- it's service is so poor these days that it couldn't compete with dog's mess.

samjaynz, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  2. ArticlesMonster.com

ArticlesMonster.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, clickbank is poor now, but still, i can't say that they are stealing from us, you can't say something without knowing it for sure, and i didn't see something for myself.

ArticlesMonster.com, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  3. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Simple...........don't use them and move on.............god these threads are getting worse and worse every day........

terryd, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  4. samjaynz

samjaynz Peon

Best Answers:
    hey TerryD- I am planning to move on from ClickBank, but I thought that this important issue needs to be raised.

If your happy with your ClickBank sales then don't bother posting here please.

5. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes because you have all of 1 post which consists of you bitching about clickbank and making dumb ass statements like "Clickbank must be broke".

All your doing is making another useless thread which takes up space.

If you want, use the search button so you can see all the other conspiracy/bitch/moan threads about clickbank.

Do you really expect people to take you seriously with your 1 post and stupid statements?

terryd, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  6. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    i don't think clickbank would be silly enough to steal commissions ... the pace the internet moves at, if they ever got found out doing this then everyone would leave almost straight away ...

antantnz, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  7. ChrisStigson

ChrisStigson Peon

Best Answers:
    All they would have to do is fire a couple of morons in the office, increase the amount of money they take for each transaction with like 0.05% and they are back on track... or raise the price it takes to submit a product or whatever...

I think they are still good... You just can't market good enough anymore :)

(of course that's not true, but it could be for some)

ChrisStigson, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  8. samjaynz

samjaynz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey TerryMCbitchD,

If you had any semblance of a brain then you'd understand that this financial meltdown that's been occurring lately is SO severe that it does not just affect banks and insurance companies- there is a massive chance that other companies (ClickBank etc) could be affected by it too.'

I'm raising the point and trying to spark some intelligent discussion.

I notice all your threads are you blowing your elitist p.o.s trumpet about how you do so well affiliate marketing.

9. Scar

Scar Peon

Best Answers:
    i would not be the least bit surprised. the fact that so many members here still use them baffles me.

Scar, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  10. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    samjaynz go home.

Just search and dont create more threads filling this place with SHIT.

Oh and this was my 100th post :)

The fact is we make money. And do everyday, and I like being able to wake up whenever the fuck I want and see that ive just made $300 in my sleep. Thats why.

How much are u earning? $25 of adsense?

PHAZ, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  11. samjaynz

samjaynz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey PHAZ - Rather than coming to this thread to be a complete tool, why don't you give some proper assistance and constructive debate.

After all, if I said a few months ago that the Lehman Brothers or Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae were broke, you would have just laughed at me like you are now.

If some of the largest companies in the world can go broke, why couldn't some minor league affiliate company?

12. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    do they lend to people? no.
    do they give out mortgages? no.

I see what you saying, but where's the risk? There's only 1. Clickbank banks with Wells Fargo, when they go down, we go down. And thats the only possiblility.

PHAZ, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  13. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Couldn't agree with more......

And more importantly congrats on the 100th post..........:D

Meltdown.......what meltdown...............

No shit sherlock............

I wouldn't worry about the intelligent discussion bit cause you sound like one dumb ass to me..........

Please, I don't need to blow my trumpet about affiliate marketing....as far as I'm concerned I'm just a small fish around this place and there's far bigger and much more successful people around here.....but I be they don't walk on into forums and bitch and moan , they're to busy actually working on making money.

Go find another shoulder to cry on mummys boy.....

terryd, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  14. CARNANO

CARNANO Member

Best Answers:
    You Idiots who say stop bitching or starting new threads are all the same! Blowhards who probably don't even know what PPC is! My guess is that all the people who are still happy with clickbank don't do PPC??? If you do PPC and check your stats every couple of hours then you know something has been going on lately. I could give specifics but I'm not going to waste my time with the Blowhards!! I will just say to the guy who started this thread that clickbank is probably not stealing your commissions! It's more likely related to the recent updates in September. I've seen this before after Clickbank Updates! I had to pause all of my PPC Campaigns for a couple of weeks after the last one and they are all on pause now!! I made a shitload of money in between updates though so all is good. You're just going to have to wait it out and jump in when it's good again. Meantime, find another affiliate program to promote so you can fill the income gaps! Good Luck!

CARNANO, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  15. Madman340

Madman340 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've also thought maybe they were stealing commissions, but a lot of publishers get emails telling them "Oh, I couldn't purchase this!"

Which means they just are still having the same problems they've had before, and hopefully the severity of it all is not worsening.

Madman340, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  16. IAMJos3

IAMJos3 Guest

Best Answers:
    Well rumors has it that Wills Fargo is going to be bought by CitiGroup or even Wachovia so there is a small chance of this happening. I don't believe ClickBank is broke nor stealing money I do believe that they are just tighting up there TOS and there commison policy before they issue the money. People do try to bypass there system to earn more money. An example would be a commision for hostgator, the payout is $50.00 but it takes 3months before you see it in your account, why is that now? Internet Fruad they need to make sure that the company that got the sale did receive the funds and it was legit. Noone wants to wait and wants to get right away once a sale is done but that's not how it works.

IAMJos3, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  17. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank dropped the ball in my eyes. Do I believe they're stealing sales? I don't know. I doubt it. That's not how you make short term liquidity.

As IAMJos says, they'd change their TOS before they'd steal money.

I just think they dropped the ball. I think they're negligent and I just can't ethically send them more traffic. I'm in the process of replacing it. It just takes time to find something decent.

I think negligent is the keyword, not stealing.

Supper, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  18. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's strange how some people report their sales have been down lately, and others keep making even more than they were before...

bl4ckmaN^, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  19. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For the last 2 and 1/2 weeks my sales have been rock solid consistent. Yesterday was my lowest day in over two weeks and so far nothing today. However, the economy has only gotten worse, weekends are notoriously crappy for me, and its thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, dunno about other countries...

But take a look at the cb-analytics index, clickbanks shit is dropping so fast lol.

kinitex, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  20. Scar

Scar Peon

Best Answers:
    Why waste your time promoting shitty ebooks and other scammy products when you could work with a real network and promote real products?

Scar, Oct 12, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.