1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALead Gateway - New Version with Close Button

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 6, 2008.

1. DarkX

DarkX Peon

Best Answers:
    Would you mind posting the URL? I could help.

Edit:
    Hmm? Either your site is hacked (WordPress injections are freely available) or you installed some not-so-safe plug-in. I'd suggest you to contact your hosting department to take a look, even if you've deleted the suspicious files. Take a backup.

Not really a lie, if I were him I'd have the same reaction. It happens. :)

DarkX, Oct 7, 2008 IP
    gooner4ever likes this.
  2. Agni

Agni Banned

Best Answers:
    Troy - do the earnings get updated instantly or just the clicks? I've already started implementing my methods to get traffic and I already see some clicks, but no earnings so far, just wanted to verify. :)

Agni, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  3. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    Agni tbh im seeing the stats not updating atm. Then suddenly like 4 leads come through with no extra clicks.

On a side note i may add this to a new site and see how it goes. Too nervous to add to an exisiting one.

PeoplesArcade, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  4. tommygswfc

tommygswfc Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the reporting is pretty much real time.

- Remember there may be a delay in leads coming through if the user has to do something extra - for instance confirm an email address - this may not be done for some time after the initial click

Tom :)

tommygswfc, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  5. CheapCanuck

CheapCanuck Guest

Best Answers:
    I haven't had a lead show up in the last 3 days. Don't know what is going on. Lots of clicks, but 0 leads. Finally tested it by signing up to Perfspot. Click was registered, but no lead generated after going through the complete signup process? Any problem with stats reporting?

CheapCanuck, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  6. Agni

Agni Banned

Best Answers:
    Same problem with me, I ended up with signing up myself to test if it really works, but no luck. I talked to Troy yesterday and he said leads and he said the leads are updated in about 5 minutes after a user completes a survey.

There's one more issue: when I disable couple of surveys that are already running, it doesn't really shows up some other even if there are more available. Since they just released, they're probably having some problems which needs to be sorted out soon. :(

Agni, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  7. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could I use CPALead with Adsense in same site and same pages?Please give me an advice, Because Adsense TOS said do not add Pop Up/Pop Under Ads.

thanks

guniwan, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  8. CheapCanuck

CheapCanuck Guest

Best Answers:
    32 clicks so far today with no leads. Leads seemed to suddenly stop about halfway through the day Oct 4th. Anybody else noticed any huge dropoff in lead stats since that day?

CheapCanuck, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  9. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    I have found that since yesterday my leads just dropped off. Sent a crapload of emails. They just told me to wait.

It was only some of the surveys. Things like the UK Survey central which converted like crazy the day before. I got ZERO leads since. And craploads of clicks.

PeoplesArcade, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  10. CheapCanuck

CheapCanuck Guest

Best Answers:
    Only sent 1 email myself, but no response so far. Might have to find another alternative until this all gets sorted out. I really like the concept, but either it isn't working properly or isn't converting at all (which is strange since it started off well) :(

CheapCanuck, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  11. JungleBook

JungleBook Banned

Best Answers:
    I have maintained the same EPC for a while so i'm doing ok, but I did hear that they dropped some of there offers that converted very well, so thats probably why.

JungleBook, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  12. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    We are consistently adding new offers and removing old offers. I will look into the Survey Central survey and try to figure out why it stopped converting. I can assure you this problem is not typical.

Our network-wide earnings have been normal the last few days so it's safe to assume there is no global problem. Some offers may convert better one day and then not convert well at all the next day.

If there is a survey that is causing you problems, you can always remove it by logging into your CPALead account and click on the "surveys" tab. At the beginning of each offer is a switch that you can click to "disable" a survey. Thanks for the feedback.

CPALeadTroy, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  13. Agni

Agni Banned

Best Answers:
    I've tried removing Perfspot, but when I remove it, Free Bingo Game offer comes up which requires user to deposit 25$ and I don't really wish to have that offer, so when I remove it as well, there's like only 2 surveys displaying even when there are more offers available.

Anyone else facing same problem?

Agni, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  14. tommygswfc

tommygswfc Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem here is that there are only a small number of international offers, all of which unfortunately convert really poorly.So you either run with perfspot for your users who are not from US/CA/UK/FR/GER/AUS and earn a little or you earn nothing.

Hopefully they will soon add a good international survey.

tommygswfc, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  15. Agni

Agni Banned

Best Answers:
    Finally, I've got a lead that made me 0.18$. :D I think I was expecting too much since my friend made a lot more than me using pretty much the same promotion methods.

Anyway, I'll be starting more promotion from tomorrow and lets see how this goes. Hopefully, should do well. :)

Agni, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  16. spidro

spidro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    when does the old gateway replaced with the new one?

spidro, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  17. pixeldawn

pixeldawn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to replace it manually.

pixeldawn, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  18. redmonkey

redmonkey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it's hard to judge cpaleadstroy's code just on your quote. It might be more clear if you give us your url and keywords on google so we all could be aware of this.

redmonkey, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  19. JungleBook

JungleBook Banned

Best Answers:
    Does anybody use the version with close button? I made a lot less $$ when using it so I switched back, but it really affects the $$ you make by a lot.

JungleBook, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  20. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've try this new getaway but after I close the survey, the url comes to: www.mysite.com/#

that "#" make mys site could not scrolled to the bottom so its hard to read the content. let me know if another members get the same problem...

thanks

guniwan, Oct 10, 2008 IP