1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Look at my Best Amazon Affiliate Websites. Any Comments?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by SearchMarketing, Oct 6, 2008.

Design Jet Printers

What do you think?

Follow this format please.

1.One adjective to describe it.
    2.Pros
    3.Cons

Thanks

SearchMarketing, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  2. SearchMarketing

SearchMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    It's been a day already with 0 reply.

Anyone help me please. I need feedbacks.

Thanks a lot.

SearchMarketing, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  3. Tox

Tox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To me looks pretty good nice and profesional

Tox, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  4. marcho.usa

marcho.usa Peon

Best Answers:
    looks professional and easy to navigate... how much are you earning from this website, if you don't mind shearing...

marcho.usa, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  5. John Colin

John Colin Peon

Best Answers:
    very nice dude, simple, clean and professional
    I'd just suggest to replace the images with the links in the bottom, make the images in the right and links in the left, otherwise, everything else seems great

John Colin, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  6. SearchMarketing

SearchMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much. Do you mean change images to links to yield a better seo result?
    The reason I don't create links is because I want the least linkouts and more linkins. (it's "www.designjet-printer.com/config")

Thank you.

I also have the backend office to manage everything from page caching, sitemap generator to banner rotation.

Thanks. This is my first time launching it. It's very seo friendly and flexible. You can pretty much type in any keyword like this "www.designjet-printer.com/completely anything.html"

At the second day since Google has indexed 170 people have visited through forums that I promoted plus some organic traffic from search engines.

By the way, i'm using Piwik, one of the most popular personal analytics. Much better than GG analytics IMO.

SearchMarketing, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  7. John Colin

John Colin Peon

Best Answers:
    nope, not that
    images are aligned to left and links aligned to right, I just suggested to align images in right and links in left, just my thought

John Colin, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  8. webarmy

webarmy Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have to add each product manually or you use the astore features for this

webarmy, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  9. yantomulia

yantomulia Peon

Best Answers:
    great affiliate site. is it automatically update price ? or you should update it manual?

yantomulia, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  10. steelfrog

steelfrog Peon

Best Answers:
    • What's with the car and the fuit in the header?
    • Your welcome message image is blurry and hard to read. It looks like it's simply being forced to a different size than it's native resolution.
    • Some of the text is garbled and non-coherent. Take for example the top of this page under "Hp Designjet Laser Printer No Legs". It makes no sense and is missing punctuation.
    • Top Search should really be Top Search Results or Most Searched, something to that effect.
    • In your main menu, Laserjet Printer is missing an 'S'; all the other options are plural. The same should apply to the Toner and Cartridge option.

The rest of the site looks pretty good!

steelfrog, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  11. SearchMarketing

SearchMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    It's using amazon webservice api. Script created by a programmer, theme created by a designer plus myself, and office backend created by another programmer all separately.

This is an RSS like website. 100% Auto synchronization.

[*]What's with the car and the fuit in the header?
    - Maybe it wasn't clearly projected enough. I'm trying to add beautiful printing result e.g. beautiful fruits and car photos. Do you have any idea how to make it a bit better?

[*]Your welcome message image is blurry and hard to read. It looks like it's simply being forced to a different size than it's native resolution.

-Do you mean just the logo.gif or the introduction text below also?
    1. logo.gif: I can fix it. What would be a more pleasant color tone. I'd like to divide "designerjet" and "printer" into a separate color though.
    2. If the text below the logo is too disruptive then i can either make it lighter. The whole point is for to avoid crawler thinking it's a content duplication with amazon.com and other website that i'm duplicating. Yes my plan is to duplicate tons of them focusing on other product area. To sum up, I don't actually want people to read it but the crawler to pick it up for seo purpose.

[*]Some of the text is garbled and non-coherent. Take for example the top of this page under "Hp Designjet Laser Printer No Legs". It makes no sense and is missing punctuation.

- To be honest, it was fully taken from amazon.com and it should make sense to the specific group of customers. I assume it's something about the printer's legs?!? :confused: Anyway, I believe that every single product name from amazon.com is quite well created, short but relevant to the brief product selling point. Though it made no sense, a lot of customers bought it anyway. I could be just a technical term. ???

[*]Top Search should really be Top Search Results or Most Searched, something to that effect.
    - The top search is a randomization of 300+ keywords in a list and not all of them brings visitors to a fully relevant content. Yet, it shows crawlers that this website is very active. However, when the customers were brought to a non relevant result page, using the seo title benefit, adsense will provide them a more relevant result so that they can navigate further off the site. In the future i will be implementing Shopping.com Widget and if possible "Shopping API".

- Thanks for your suggestion to grab something more effective to display though.

[*]In your main menu, Laserjet Printer is missing an 'S'; all the other options are plural. The same should apply to the Toner and Cartridge option.

- All singular keyword yield better / more relevant result from pulling data from amazon.com. However, I could use the plural display but singular keyword url. How is that?

--------

Alrighty, great comments. I really appreciate you guys. You guys are professional. I have learned a lot and I will fix it if it doesn't affect the SEO purpose since it's the ultimate way to get listed in the top SERP (Search Engine Result Page).

SearchMarketing, Oct 8, 2008 IP