1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i add a NON US bank account ot my paypal?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by NETWORK.TL, Oct 5, 2008.

Can i add a NON US bank account ot my paypal?

Thanks

NETWORK.TL, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  2. nitinleew

nitinleew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why add non US account?You only get yourself in trouble with paypal if you provide false information.

nitinleew, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  3. NETWORK.TL

NETWORK.TL Banned

Best Answers:
    who said its fales? im asking if i can add a non US bank account, does that mean i provide false info?

i will rephrase it. i dont live in US and i dont have a US bank account, so my question is can i add a bank account that is NON US.

Thanks

4. stmiki

stmiki Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think there will be any issues as long as it corresponds with your country of residence

stmiki, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  5. NETWORK.TL

NETWORK.TL Banned

Best Answers:
    but the problem is that i cant change the country, it keeps saying united states

6. Tarak

Tarak Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!

As of now, Paypal accepts only US bank accounts for adding funds.

Tarak, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  7. stmiki

stmiki Peon

Best Answers:
    I seriously doubt that this is true considering PayPal supports 40+ countries and it is either impossible or really difficult to obtain a US based bank account

stmiki, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  8. Fairuz Talib

Fairuz Talib Peon

Best Answers:
    Try using visa debit card instead. you can use it to fund your account, or withdraw your money.

Who needs a US bank account anymore??

Fairuz Talib, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  9. rationale

rationale Member

Best Answers:
    You need to open an foreign paypal account... You might have a US based account.. Is the address US based?..

rationale, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  10. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can only sign up for a paypal account with real details, ie from the country you are from. You cannot change country because paypal requires you to close the account and open a new one if you are travelling to a new country and staying for the long term.

Of course you cannot add a non-US bank account or change your country to your US Paypal account. You could only add the bank account of the country you are from and that detail must match the details you sign up from.

Basically, you are courting danger with everything you do and sooner or later your account would be limited anyways and if that happens, don't come back and complain about anything because you know it would happen.

eddy2099, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  11. NETWORK.TL

NETWORK.TL Banned

Best Answers:
    nobody is understanding me, im saying that i want to add my non us bank account, my paypal is not a us based account i signed up under United Arab of Emirates, so when i try adding a non us but united arab of emirates bank account into my paypal it only lets me add a us bank, i cant seem to change the country.

12. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing is that I did not read that you signed up for an UAE paypal account in your post earlier. You know the trouble is that not everyone here can read your mind.

Since the UAE is one Paypal supported country which only allow you to withdraw to your local credit/debit card and US Bank account, there is really not much use adding your local bank account since you cannot do anything about it.

You cannot change the country because paypal does not support fraud and thus does not permit you to sign up with a country which you are not. They would thus assume that people would have working bank account in the country they live in. The US Bank account option is there because Paypal happened to be located in the US.

eddy2099, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  13. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes and no, its totally depend on which is your country.

mentos, Mar 13, 2016 IP
  14. NextMove

NextMove Member

Best Answers:
    yes, you can do it, if you want to withdraw it into your local non US Bank.
    But Paypal can accept only US Bank if you want to add money into your account.

NextMove, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  15. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Simple answer is yes. I added Indian bank.

sbsl, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  16. Mark_Moggy

Mark_Moggy Peon

Best Answers:
    Poor Network.TL

I went through the same process as he did. Signed into the UAE page on Paypal for adding a UAE business account, filled in my personal details and UAE business trade licence details and address, and then when it comes to adding my Bank details, it asks for a US bank. Dead End!

So I come to this post, it's mostly screams of "fraud" at poor Network.TL! Dead End!

And then I see further down the Paypal "Account Setup" page there is an option to "Lift limits and move funds more easily" which provides the option to add my UAE based Credit Card! Paypal say that this allows me to transfer $500 out of the Business Account each day to the bank that the credit card is linked to, and they say that "You will be routed to our partner to complete the transfer" - I will test this next.

Mark_Moggy, Jun 28, 2017 IP