1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Designer / Developer needed for high end real estate site

Discussion in 'Design' started by IamZ, Oct 3, 2008.

I need a quality team who can do end to end development on a new, very high end real estate site. We have the budget to have it done right and this will be an ongoing project with other projects available too.

This is going to be a site like Trulia.com, but with the design quality and general layout of www.hartanovteam.com. The site will be a real estate portal for a foreign country with an "answers" section like "Yahoo answers" or "Trulia Voices", as well as a profile set up for real estate brokerages and agents, a listing tool, ad management built into the CMS, etc.

I've got full details available to teams that send me impressive portfolios that feature both a quality, easy to use, Web 2.0 style front end and a secure, easy to use back end for administration and content management.

Please contact me by IM here and I'll reply with full contact information. :)

IamZ, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  2. SEO Guy

SEO Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well seeing as you like my teams design so much, why don't you just contact us? (Or have you already?) - http://www.realestatewebmasters.com << My other company does all of Drew's (thehartanovteam.com) website work, programming (front and back) we provide the hosting, SEO services, content management system yadda yadda - if you would like a proper estimate, you would need to prepare a "request for proposal" - and submit it here: http://www.realestatewebmasters.com/contact/request-a-quote/

Feel free to email Drew (or any of our other customers) if you would like references, I am sure they would be happy to provide feedback.

SEO Guy, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  3. IamZ

IamZ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have contacted you, several times and haven't heard back. Are you Morgan or do you work with him?

Hit me up on PM here with an IM nick and we'll chat.

IamZ, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  4. lyardson

lyardson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me I do it

lyardson, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  5. IamZ

IamZ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is DP!

Where's the rest of the highly skilled, ninja Web development teams out there?

IamZ, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  6. Istvan

Istvan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Are you looking for a person to do the design or to write the whole site? Please give me details.

Istvan, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  7. IamZ

IamZ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As I said, I'm looking for a team that can do the whole job and can also keep up with maintenance and improvements.

IamZ, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  8. futigi

futigi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've contacted you via AIM. Find me as 'symptic' when you're free. :)

futigi, Oct 6, 2008 IP