1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My 1st CJ Landing page...

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by dely^gun, Sep 7, 2008.

1. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    I never unsubscribed. Maybe i was drunk. Why?

speed100, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  2. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the alcohol I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this alcohol, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this alcohol and let their dreams come true than to be selfish and worry about my liver."
    - Jack Handy

*Community Service...?*

netproint, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  3. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for making my bad habit easier. Now off to save some more jobs.

speed100, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  4. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    Gud Gud .. Yeah do that .. You are going to make someone's day. Like all other people addicted to bad habits, have their reasons. Now you have a good reason to consume alcohol. So I see, you are already learning from me :)
    Can you now get rid of that Tiny URL?

netproint, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  5. han-han

han-han Peon

Best Answers:
    link not work, I want to know how to make landing page. any example ?

han-han, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  6. SMcGuire45

SMcGuire45 Peon

Best Answers:
    Page looks good! :)

SMcGuire45, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  7. checkmeeveryday

checkmeeveryday Banned

Best Answers:
    grear landing page for CJ. Just at more testimoni will look greater

checkmeeveryday, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  8. redmonkey

redmonkey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    two things that you forgot. On skpe logo and link, you don't replace it with you ref link from CJ. people might want to find out about the second choice as well. The third choice, i'd recommend using other product which has affiliate so you could juice out more profit possibly. And here's other tips:

1. Setup clickheat.
    2. Use redirect link in your domain. http://yourdomain/go/skype.php so your site look more professional and you could track outbound link using tracking, such as GA
    3. You should change MyRate button to Customers Rates
    4. Add a free short course to get started with Lingo(kinda like a guide) so they will be more into it.

I think that's all it i could think of. Hit me up if you need help... anytime.

OH snap! you don't even have GA setup!

redmonkey, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  9. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    All you need to do is delete your bogus signature.

No one should buy anything from scam artists. I am not saying you are one of them, I am just saying you are borderlineing on being one.

Anyone who claims he/she has the "AdWords, AdSense, SEO, Perfect Landing Page" secret is a liar and should not have any leeway in any shape or form.

Why on earth are you posting here Speedy? You help no one, you never give any advice, you do not tell the people here the truthful ways of making money. Why on earth are you here?

vitalbusiness, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  10. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Speedy is a lost cause, netpoint, along with Nabs and the likes. I am glad you are willing to point out his lost cause... but it seems like there are too many cronies on here to fight with.

This forum is INFESTED with cronies like with roaches. Raid doesn't help anymore, it only makes them dizzy, nothing else. Speedy is not a roach, but he is surely acting like one.

11. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you think? That I'm lying when I'm saying that thats how a landing page should look like if you want to make money with PPC? How do you know? Have you ever made a dime online? There is no secret here. There is no secret ways of making money with PPC. If you think this than you probably don't know nothing about advertising and you are a looser.

Do you want me to help you? Did you ever ask me a question about your PPC campaigns and how to optimize them to be successful campaigns? Did you even started with PPC or you just basting other people ba**s because you have nothing else to do?

You are calling me a liar, you piece of s***, and you don't have an idea who your talking to. Why do you think I'm here? Do you think that i can learn something that i don't know from people who thinks that everybody is a liar and people who are asking how much money do you make?
    Please post me a screenshot of your earnings. Photoshop one,i don't care. Just post something.
    I'm saying this with all the respect that i have for you: Suck my b*** and suck them dry, you lowlife. Don't quote my posts.

speed100, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  12. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Speedy, I have been doing AdWords (that is PPC for you) for the last 6 years. That's how I am making my money. More than you can imagine.

Did you read the article I copied from AdWords about quality landing pages? No one will ever be able to make anything with YOUR landing pages according to them. They are not stupid. And the readers of this forum are not stupid either. (But of course you think they are!)

Yeah, lash out, you angry man. It only shows how low you are. Calling me names? You are a "real, quality businessman". I WISH I could deal with you and use your advice, man... NOT!

13. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    F*** off please.

14. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Speedy is a liar. Please, stay away from his sig. and this thread in general. You won't benefit from it. Trust me.

15. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Says the fool who never made a dime online.

16. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you are making more money than Bill Gates and Michael Schumacher with your $2 commissions. Come on, post a direct affiliate link 'without the tiny URL'. Probably, it would look something like .. http:// www. lpcreations.com/af=coksuker :D

netproint, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  17. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on Vital, this is old news. Everyone knows on these forums what sort of scumbag is Speedy. He is not only rude but a cheap scammer too. Sells a useless product priced at $19 and earns $2 commissions (if someone buys that waste-of-time product) and then he claims that he is a billionaire.
    Old News, but thanks for reminding once again ;)

netproint, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  18. gabrial

gabrial Active Member

Best Answers:
    :confused:

gabrial, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  19. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:

I know. I knew it all along from the start. But you know, you want to give a benefit of a doubt to anyone. Crooks like Nabs and Speedy 100 need to be exposed in a very deliberate way, meaning, one post will never be enough to show their scumbag-ness. So, I will just keep point it out as I see it. I have seen at least 4 or 5 other cronies posting here, but I have not gotten to them yet. It will come.

Just keep point out the nonsense as you see it. There's plenty of it on here!

vitalbusiness, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  20. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:

Says the fool who thinks having a pic. of him talking on a cell phone makes me look cool.

vitalbusiness, Sep 26, 2008 IP