1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E4E Discussion & Updates ■■

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Swerd, Sep 23, 2008.

E4E customers click here
    -----------------------

Hey guys,

I just thought I would start a new thread for E4E. (Hopefully this won't get indexed like the other one)

First up, I have redesigned my affiliate page and have a few more goodies for you.

http://www.ezcbcash.com/products/earth4/

Over the next week there is going to be a whole lot more material added.

Notice the downloadable mini sites

These are 15 page websites that you can easily download and upload to your server. Below is how your campaign should be setup when using the mini sites:

Solar keywords > Solar ad > Solar mini site > Solar keywords specific sales page = $$$

The same mini sites will be setup for wind power and a combination of both solar and wind a few days. A similar campaign can be setup for these too.

I have included the setup instructions as a .txt file if you do not know what to do.

You will also notice the bonus structure. Your bonus sales will count from either of the 3 products on the mini sites. (CB IDs earth4, makepower, diysolar) So whatever you make a sale from, it will count towards your total. This bonus structure is not a 1 time thing like some affiliate contests are! So you will get paid your bonus every month!

These mini sites are brand new so go pick your colour, edit articles and links and upload.. Simple!

Also remember, if you make 5 sales or more I have another 10 articles for you. These can easily be plugged into your mini site.

If you need anything else just let me know!

Cheers,

Swerd

Swerd, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  2. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sicne I'm promoting E4E, it's great see such resources, the mini site landing review pages look great, I have my own landing page in which I promote E4e, makepower and diysolar (see the second link in my sig) , however I might try your landing page and split test.. see what converts better.
    Are there gonna be any mini-site review pages for diy wind turbines

Ripped, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  3. eikliw

eikliw Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah thanks man, all these resources are awesome.

i picked up another domain and im gonna try one of the new mini sites and see how it goes.

thumbs up!

you've shown me the right way to release my upcoming products, so thanks for that too.:D

eikliw, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  4. guptishika

guptishika Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Swerd.Can you please update how is the sales for E4E goin on.I am planning to promote it thru article marketing ,is bum marketing working for Earth4energy and plz suggest some good keywords and strategies.Thanks

guptishika, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  5. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well just by looking at the gravity you can tell that E4E is a very well selling product. This product has about 300 gravity and it is one of the top 10 high gravity sites on CB.

I'm promoting it and it's converting well, Article marketing will work for this product

Ripped, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  6. guptishika

guptishika Active Member

Best Answers:
    And one more question,if I plan to promote it thru adwords,how much minimum cpc i shal spend,its written 5 cents per click,
    And what is the average conversion ratio to hops.
    Thanks

guptishika, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  7. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Made 2 sales in about 50 hops, which is pretty good. The product does convert, I just need more traffic :)

Well done, Swerd.

bl4ckmaN^, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  8. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah guys let us b on the lookout when swerd comes out with another new product....I am sure to get on promoting it earlier this time...The CPC is through the roofs with for relevant E4E keywords...

Great going swerd....xclent aff tools

Tazer Dude, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  9. syed156

syed156 Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to promote this product via article marketing but after a long research on this niche i came to know that there no such demand for this product especially it's not like water for gas. What i mean to say here this product is good but there is no demand so how can i get sale via article marketing. Any suggestions on it and don't take it serious as it is my personal experience.

Syed

syed156, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  10. Jirnik

Jirnik Peon

Best Answers:
    I can vouch that there is demand. Otherwise it wouldn't be selling as well as it has. I made a couple of sales of E4E when it first launched...It was actually one of my first sales. Thanks Swerd.

Jirnik, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  11. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not the fact there's no demand, it's finding that demand.

If you present people with the idea, most will be very intruiged to see what it's all about. That's why the product is so successful. However, for us - it's not as straightforward as that because most of the target market don't realize that they want the product...

It's like the iPhone. If you've never seen one, then you probably don't give a rat's ass but once you see it - it becomes your fixation.

You just got to construct your marketing so that you target people who either want to lower their power bill OR will be interested in this type of product.

Althoigh I'm not doing it myself, I believe social media marketing on the likes of Facebook would prove profitable for this. It's only my opinion though.

popedope, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  12. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with popedope ...

there is demand and the gravity for this product supports this. in some cases it will be as simple customer wants to fix a problem and finds the product, but totally agree in a lot of cases it will be about selling the idea

i think one thing to note is that this niche has got competitive ... i did quite well in the beginning but am now at a standstill - granted part of that is because i've been looking into other areas ... i do think most of the "obvious" ways to promote are becoming saturated, so it's about finding your own unique angles/avenues to promote this idea and product ... as they keep saying, a good affiliate can make money in a saturated market too! :)

antantnz, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  13. syed156

syed156 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for you nice tips ans suggestions now i got the idea how to promote this product. I will come back with result guys with new thread on this particular topic since then go and work.

Syed

syed156, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  14. YoungWealthRevolution

YoungWealthRevolution Banned

Best Answers:
    I was thinking about purchasing this myself !

I was pulling in my neighborhood the other day, and I had seen someone who put up Solar Pannels all over their roof. It looks kind of crazy, but I know they are saving some major $$$$.

I'm definitely looking in to this becuase this is growing more popular, and there really is no better way to save money.

I look at it as like 4 more vacations a year... !

YoungWealthRevolution, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  15. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool.. I would love to know how it converts compared to your current page.
    No worries. good luck with your future products
    They are going very well :) It will depend on traffic but after about 30 sales 1 affiliate has a conversion rate of 1:12... Another affiliate that has made well over 1000 sales have an average conversion rate of 1:42. There are many others under 50 hops per sale. With that said, some affiliates convert at over 100 hops. I can only assume they are bidding very low on the content network with broard keywords. So you can aim for an epc of .10 and bid a max of .05 on the content netork. This will still give you 100% profit even with a poor conversion rate.
    Cheers mate, thanks for the input.
    Where it says 5c per click would work on the content network with a lot of keywords. For search network you will need to bid more. To reduce your bid price on the search network you can do a number of things. The mini sites i have supplied can help you reduce cpc. Also use keywords on your mini site, and in your ad.

Thank mate :)

I will be working on e4e for a little while now to improve the product and the affiliate material. Still many many ideas for this product which in the end will earn affiliates more $$.

Affiliates get a review copy ;)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments guys! And also thanks for supporting the product and pushing the gravity over 300!

Just wait and see whats coming ;)

Swerd.

Swerd, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  16. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This product converts at 1:30 to 1:35 for me. But I don't have a separate landing page for solar panels and wind turbines, I'm using a more general landing page. I bet that If I make separate landing page for solar panels and wind turbines, I could improve conversion even more

Ripped, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  17. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I had the same problem. PPC was too expensive, plus i'm a newbie so can't comete as easily.

mikey1090, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  18. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok I have made some mini sites for solar & wind combined. So these would be used for keywords that are not directly related to making solar power.

You can see them here: http://www.ezcbcash.com/products/earth4/#downloadable_mini_sites (the ones for solar and wind combined are the last 4 mini sites)

I also have a new landing page.. The bright green one found here: http://www.ezcbcash.com/products/earth4/#downloadable_landing_pages

Hope you guys find some use out of them :)

Much more to come!

Swerd

Swerd, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  19. syed156

syed156 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Swerd

I think you are not supporting your affiliates because two days back i sent you a pm regarding my issue and more help fro your site but there is no response from you. I think there is no need to promote a product if the merchant not in interest to support affiliates. It is my personal thoughts so don't take it serious guys.

syed156, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  20. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry mate, been very busy making aff tools and other biz. Will get back asap. I do support my affiliates very well but a mans gota sleep.

Swerd, Sep 28, 2008 IP