1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Credit Card Processing Problems Persist, Appear to not be Imaginary

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ScoTech, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    made 7 sales this morning when i woke up, I think you must ask yourself how many niches do you promote , if you only promote one product then theres a good just youre not gonna get consistent sales. Remember diversify , diversify!!!

Patchkaa, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  2. iainvw

iainvw Peon

Best Answers:
    I too am completely fed up with the sales-on, sales-off experience I've had with ClickBank over the last few months. I understand about daily fluctuations, but the inconsistency I've seen goes way beyond that. I've now reached the place where I'm unlikely to start promoting any more CB products on anything but a very small scale. If my existing campaigns continue to be profitable overall, I'll leave them up, but I'm now actively looking for alternatives to CB for new campaigns. The suggestion that my sales may be being capped, in addition to payment-processing problems, is intolerable; thanks, NCMedia, for the heads-up.

My resolve has been strengthened by my experience with a CB vendor who recently moved to RevenueWire*. I was receiving the occasional sale - perhaps one or two a week - through CB. When I found out about the network shift I joined RevenueWire and changed my links accordingly. Since then I have averaged more than one sale per day with this vendor, and now look forward to expanding my campaign with confidence. This is with the same traffic sources and levels.

My investigations so far have led me to realise that there are several alternatives to CB out there, so I'll be doing some signing up shortly. RevenueWire is one, though their vendor portfolio is still very small.

When ClickBank is working, watching those little bars move rightwards is great fun. Unfortunately, for me, Clickbank is not working often enough.

Iain

* I only realised this had happened when someone mentioned it in another thread here. Why didn't CB let me know? CJ would have - "invalid links generating clicks", or something like that.

iainvw, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  3. badar100

badar100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hm, interesting, I signed up with them too. Their portfolio is really small, but I am hoping publishers will change their mind and at some point, add their product to other CB alternatives.

badar100, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  4. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Problem is, nobody has the number and selection of products to market.

Just signed up for revenuewire after your post, to find they have very few products and things like $35 to wire transfer money put me off.

We all have to accept that there is nothing to compare with CB for choice and commission. Unfortunately we just have to put up with their crap reliability.

5. ScoTech

ScoTech Peon

Best Answers:
    How are these stats: since the 10th until today I've had 204 clicks on my payment link, and only 51 sales. That seems like a lot of missed sales.

ScoTech, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  6. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yipee had a $200 day and the day hasnt finished yet cool!!

Patchkaa, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  7. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Same for me, $200+ days on Friday and Saturday and most are VISA sales so fingers crossed this is the recovery period.

Jim

8. ScoTech

ScoTech Peon

Best Answers:
    I stopped sending foreign traffic and things are looking a little better with US only.

ScoTech, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  9. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    what is you normal click-to-successful purchase rate?

web_18designer, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  10. wicked9690

wicked9690 Peon

Best Answers:
    After four slow days I woke up to over 150 dollars in new signups...so maybe today things will improve..

Honestly, even with the problems, I hope most publishers stay with Clickbank and they get their infrastructure fixed. I think the way ClickBank is setup for affiliates and publishers is very good. It's great as an affiliate that you can grab your link codes for a product in seconds and can be off promoting it without needing to login or signup to multiple sites. The product choice available to affiliates is great. Sure, there are a lot of crappy products on ClickBank, but in almost every niche there are a few gems.

For publishers it is great that you have thousands of potential affiliates at your fingertips that are eager to promote your products. If a publisher has to start their own affiliate program then I think it gets a lot harder to attract affiliates.

ClickBank works, they just need to figure out the gremlins in their system.

wicked9690, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  11. Mr. Mojorisin

Mr. Mojorisin Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally got a couple sales after over a week of nothing. Hopefully thay are moving in a positive direction.

Mr. Mojorisin, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  12. AffilateRook1

AffilateRook1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Woke up this morning with a little over 100.. hopefully thats a sign

AffilateRook1, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  13. ScoTech

ScoTech Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems like my US traffic is converting fine, my overseas traffic is still not up to par.

ScoTech, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  14. DidierE

DidierE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Finally, sales are back to normal for me today!!!
    Hope it stays like this :)

DidierE, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  15. ScoTech

ScoTech Peon

Best Answers:
    Yesterday was the first day I have made a serious profit since the 10th. I'm just glad my campaigns had the strength to make it through. I blew through $840 in adwords during the 11 day "outage", but was still able to eak through with only a $2.90 loss on the ad spend. Sucks I didn't have any profit, but I am still alive, and still in the game.

ScoTech, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  16. digi1

digi1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe slow sales has something to do with the stock market making new lows....

digi1, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  17. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Nah, everything didn't go to crap until the 13th in the stock market. That's when that investment bank declared bankruptcy. The trouble at CB started on the 10th.

Supper, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  18. DidierE

DidierE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, how are sales going for the past 2 days guys?

I had a sales peak the 22th but for the last 2 days i'm back to a big fat zero!
    Seems like the problem is still there...

DidierE, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  19. AffilateRook1

AffilateRook1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you on my account? :p lol

AffilateRook1, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  20. HiddenCrimson

HiddenCrimson Peon

Best Answers:
    I had two sales on the 20th and one on the 21st and then everything went back to shit. No sales since. WTF.

HiddenCrimson, Sep 24, 2008 IP