1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTS HUGE Myspace TRaffic!!! Bulletin ADS 175000 Friends..

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by surfville, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makaka

makaka Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FAKE 0 traffic do not order , i already ordered 2 Bulletin and got 0 hit stay away from this scam , Moreover surfville refused to refund me

makaka, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  2. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    everybody know that there is no guarantee of traffic with myspace bulletins. Some sites people like and visit. Others they don't visit.

kush86, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  3. makaka

makaka Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your words are true if i get 10 hit or even lower but again : i got 0 hit for 2 bulletins .SO this is a scam

makaka, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  4. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is not a scam. He is selling a bulletin service not a traffic service. He didn't guarantee you traffic. He said

kush86, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  5. surfville

surfville Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The Guy did want refund after the service he purchased is being already sent..And i did sent his screenshots and proof.. i dont know why he keeps saying its 0 hits when i've been giving this service eversince and gives decent results.. This Guy Just dont know how to do business.. Its Like i bought a chicken i thought it taste something In My Mind and When i bought it and it doesnt taste Like it I will go to the counter and tell the manager Give me back My money the chicken doesnt taste Like what i thought it is.. Thats not Right? Business is business.. you lose some you gain some.. you cant win all the time.. and 15$? Lol.. I could have refunded you if you dont keep saying 0 0 0 hits.. which is a total lie... i sent you bulletins and did send your proof.. What more do you want? Go on.. theres better things you need to do and get trafic to your site.. than being a cry baby. You Wont gain any in trying to post this In my thread.. Than just showing your self a loser..

I am not a scammer I been doing business here eversince you first got your itrader..
    You seem to be the scammer by asking refund to a service already given to you.. and still want you money back..

Makaka Move one.. Buddy.. Theres no scammer here..

surfville, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  6. makaka

makaka Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your are a F***ing spammer , first u got my money and tell that i will get several hundred or even thousands hits , and u gives me 0 hits . Moreover u still promoting your scam in the forum and say that i don't know how to do business .
    U must say thanks that your site still up and working , since i can easily dds them moreover i can ban u from all advertising network;) (and i have already your site list),

So i am a gentle men that u still working in your business .(DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRE)
    so say sorry and leave this forum , we are a honest publisher here and you are a damn scammer.
    For Moderator : Sorry for the language used , but i really was not able to hold my self in control. it is pathetic to see someone stealing your money , moreover proofing that he is right
    SO here is the message again for all people :

makaka, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  7. mzimm

mzimm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sent you a paypal payment for this service three weeks ago and you are not responding to my PM's. The paypal details are: Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8SR566899L448452H).

mzimm, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  8. wantedseodoa

wantedseodoa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sometimes i cant understand why people are still being scammed in dp, go for real traffic,
    build up your website content
    advertise in reliable places
    build your own network

etc etc

ptc and all the exotic traffic offered here are only short term and ultimately you have to ask yourself this, what happens when the paid traffic stops

wantedseodoa, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  9. makaka

makaka Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    as i said this is a damn scammer i don't know why moderator do not ban him :mad:

makaka, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  10. wantedseodoa

wantedseodoa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    moderators said that we must use the itrader to give him a negative rating, also note that many people get scam in this section

wantedseodoa, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  11. surfville

surfville Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    havent visited the thread for a while.. i dont know why people say suchs things.. I never scammed anyone here.. I sent your bulletin and its there? i sent you proof.. the thing is you expect big traffic? buddy.. 15$ wont get you nowhere traffic as you think it would.. but there are also lots of ways to gain traffic.. and for 15$? thats just an hour in what i make in affiliate marketing.. you claimed dispute at paypal so i just leave there i didnt even sent them anything. but they knew your wrong.. so they never reversed your payment.. get a life and learn more.. 15$ isnt worth to post so much crap.. if you a gentlemen.. why are you so mad? for 15$? dont you make money more than that in a hour? anyway.. sorry i didnt mean things goes this way.. i did my service as honest as i could but can't please everybody and a newbie like you cant understand this things until maybe you learn a few more months.. sorry buddy but your totally wrong..

Mods please close this thread thanks a lot..
    the service is closed..

surfville, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  12. winterberry

winterberry Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    agreed, these bulletin posts dont really help much

winterberry, Oct 31, 2008 IP
Thread Status: