1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quality and Unique Content Creation service : Order at just $3 per 500 words.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by FreelanceFirm, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keithjameslock

keithjameslock Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was about to buy the biggest package but after reading all of the comments I don't know now...

Any other such service with high quality work at the same price without any frequent system crashes and delays?

keithjameslock, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  2. FreelanceFirm

FreelanceFirm Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At least you understood our present condition and we thank you for it.
    aah common, you saw the bad comments about delays and system crash but we had no hand on it because as said earlier system crash may happen to any one. Also, besides seeing the bad comments about delays, why didn't you take a look at the in numerous good comments that we received from our clients along with our iTrader rating. Shall we consider it as a human Psychology who only consider bad things and not good things of others? ;)

Anyways, now everything is running fine and we have updated our system and we do assure you that there won't be any further system crashes as it is a totally new system, we currently have. Also, we have started releasing pending orders and every one is receiving it slowly.
    You can surely make your purchase without any worries if you like!

Thank you

FreelanceFirm, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  3. goodseller

goodseller Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WOW your first post and you ordered articles in past to FreelanceFirm on DP Great. Besides no one here posted in this thread that they recieved crap articles besides everyone said though it took time but quality of articles were good.

Also check good comments

I have recieved my due date of delivery on 22nd

I will again post here after i recieve my articles and will give my honest review of his service quality

goodseller, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  4. FreelanceFirm

FreelanceFirm Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    **These are not only the reviews which we received. Check over the whole thread along with other 5 successful DP thread of our's and you will find a lot more positive comments. Yes, our only fault is delay and we do admit our fault but please understand we are trying very hard to solve it and we hope to overcome it very soon.**

Dear Writer's Rental,
    First of all, we must appreciate that you worked hard to find the few bad reviews which we received for delays and write a detailed post wasting so much of your time. We seriously don't know why you posted this comment, when you never ordered a single article from us. Though it is clearly visible that you are trying to take advantage of the current situation and make our reputation down but still we are asking you let us know the topics you ordered+paypal e-mail id from where the payment was made+Receipt ID which you got after payment. If you can tell these details to us and if found(which we doubt), we will refund your money back to you. Moreover, we provide 14 days warranty period to each and every client and during this period one can request for changes if anything is wrong with the article. I think you missed preparing your plan against us.
    You are a complete new member, who has made only 1 post till now, that also your first post being made on our thread. Besides you have 0 iTrader rating(which will soon become -1) and you visited our thread and posted such rubbish, simply great! Even you left us a negative iTrader without any reason.Wonderful!!!

-Do you provide articles or we provide content creation service? Who told you that there is no such thing as system crash? If you don't know about something, you shouldn't speak about it
    -Yes, it was our bad luck that we faced 2 major system crashes during this month of SEPTEMBER but it was not in our hands. That's why, we have upgraded our system to a complete new version and we assure to each an every client that such system problem won't be there in future as we have already prepared a full back up for it.
    -Yes, it's our fault that we didn't update the turnaround time on our website because it's not a matter of 5 minutes because we do have orders to complete but whenever a client makes his order we tell them directly about the turnaround time. If he agrees, we proceed with his/her order or else directly refund them their money.
    -Do you know why we are still delayed? It's not because we prioritize orders first at our site www.dreamtalks.org. It's because of high quality and unique contents that we provide for a less price, we receive huge number of orders and our writers fall short to complete them. We don't want to appoint new writers because we fear that it may destroy the reputation of our company but all thanks to you that from now we won't be receiving few or any orders due to your stupid comment.
    -If our articles are total crap, then what does the above mentioned reviews denote. Those are not only the reviews, but there are many to follow on in this thread along with our 5 more successful DP thread. You can easily find them if you browse our profile.
    -Just answer one question, what will we do by taking in as many orders as possible? We never do such thing. We always try to deliver on time and we work hard for each an every client to satisfy them and may it is the result why we earned so good reputation on DP and people like you try to make our reputation down.

Yes, these days our customers grew just because of the top quality contents we provide them with at an affordable price. Each an every client is same to us and try to provide each of them with top quality contents. Yes, we agree that orders are delayed sometimes and it's just because of huge number of orders and was more delayed this month because of 2 major system crashes but now it has been resolved.

TO EVERY CLIENT,
    WE HAVE UPGRADED TO A COMPLETE NEW SYSTEM AND IT WON'T FACE ANY SUCH CRASHES ANYMORE AND IF IT DOES, WE HAVE MANAGED A COMPLETE BACKUP FOR IT. NOW OUR WRITERS ARE WORKING ON THE PENDING ORDERS AND WE HAVE ALSO STARTED RELEASING THE PENDING ORDERS SLOWLY AND EVERY CLIENT WILL RECEIVE THEIR PENDING ORDERS AND WITHIN A WEEK OR SO, WE WILL BE UP AGAIN WITH OUR FULL FORCE:)
    ONCE AGAIN, THERE WON'T BE FURTHER SYSTEM CRASHES BECAUSE WE HAVE COMPLETELY UPGRADED OUR SYSTEM, BUT STILL IF YOU COME IN THE WORDS OF THE ABOVE GUY "WRITERS RENTAL", THE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO IT. IF YOU DON'T THINK US TO BE SCAMMERS, SEEING OUR ITRADER RATING AND ALL INNUMEROUS GOOD REVIEWS FROM OUR PAST CLIENT, YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE YOUR DECISION. THAT'S ALL WE CAN SAY!

To our 100+ past clients, who ordered contents from us and received their top quality and unique work, please come in and show your affection and love towards us. If you think that we provided you good articles, please post on this thread your review on our service. Please help and support us in this difficult situation and help us by posting your experience with us so that we can recover very fast and once again start providing service like before. It's your turn to show us your love and affection.:(Please help us.! :)

Regards-
    Freelancefirms ltd.

FreelanceFirm, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  5. ElectricEye

ElectricEye Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I must say that freelancefirm is a good content provider......I also don't think that he is a scammer or something like that. His i-traders and reputation also seems like he always provide good service.

May be its taking time.......but I am sure he will solve it very quickly.....:)

So, Please stop blaming him......problems can be occurred when we are alive.....So, please try to understand.

And one more thing......I know he is Indian.....but what the problem with that..........it is meaningless to know where he lives.........most important thing is what he does.......isn't it?

Thanks.:)

ElectricEye, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  6. themesclub

themesclub Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will like to respond to this thread. I have use the service in the past and I have a new order in the backlog as well. But I must say the guys are very good at what they do, and the quality of their articles are top notch.

I understand that we all want out article on time, but understand that once they finish the back log things will be back on track.

I highly recommend them to any one that needs quality top notch unique articles. And I will also like to add if you are not interested in becoming their customer please do not post any negative comment here. Just try their service and wait to get your articles before posting anything. You can also email them if you are their customer and they are very good in responding to your email as well.

I hope we can all go back to work now.

Thank you.

Olu

themesclub, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  7. keithjameslock

keithjameslock Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I understand there can be delays and I have seen all the positive reviews. Articles being on time is very important to me though, as well as quality. What I'm saying is quality isn't the only factor.

However, I will give this service a try.

Can I try with 10 articles first and then if I like what I get can I apply that towards the 100 article package? (meaning, I pay $30 now, if I like the articles, I pay $240 and get 90 more)

Out of the 10 articles can I have multiple niches or just one niche?

Also, are there refunds or discounts for late articles?

Thanks...PM me if you don't mind.

keithjameslock, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  8. goodseller

goodseller Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can anyone Explain why did he got Banned, i have ordered his package 1
    I have not seen anyone posted here that they have been scammed, Can anyone explian

Can MODS Help here

goodseller, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  9. cktan

cktan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah I also wonder why he get banned now?

cktan, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  10. pokervillainz

pokervillainz Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I read the whole thread and I want to ask something to old members here as i am new to this forum and joined today itself.
    Is it a forum rule that when a content provider is not being able to provide contents on time, he is banned??
    Asking it because i am also a content writer and i found this forum while goggling for content jobs. I do have a very good experience in all sorts of content writing but for now i am trying to learn the rules of the forum of a content creator and would like to start after i settle down in this forum and become habituated with all rules!

Also, why i am not being able to start a thread in this content creation section?Anyone know the reason?
    Please do answer me that if a content creator is not being able to provide contents on time, whether the forum bans him or not?

pokervillainz, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  11. themesclub

themesclub Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    themesclub, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  12. articles.niches

articles.niches Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, thats not how it works.

If someone fails to meet a deadline, or a buyer is unhappy with the work provided by a content creator, they might get a negative review or what we call as "i-trader".

However, they do not get banned for that. People get banned if they post irrelevant posts or try to bump a thread.

As far as the issue of you not being able to create any thread goes, one can create a thread only when they have been a member for 14 days and that they have 25 posts or more.

I hope that info comes as a helpful one.

articles.niches, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  13. pokervillainz

pokervillainz Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the above information.
    Can you explain me what is iTrader and how to give it? if you don't mind! :)
    By the way, i have added you a +rep, which i learnt just now how to implement it.

14. zappy123

zappy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Click where it is written 'itrader' .Then click 'submit feedback". Rate the seller(+1,-1) and use the URL of this thread in the URL space.
    That would be all :)

zAp

zappy123, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  15. articles.niches

articles.niches Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, thanks for that! :D

As you can see, besides every user name there is a section named "i-trader"

In case you have worked with someone( used his services or sold yours ), you can post him a review, which would enhance or deter his reputation. This is called an itrader here in DP. You can just click on the itrader link, or visit the member's profile, and then click "submit feedback". Upon doing so, you must mention the concerning thread, whether you were a buyer, a seller, or was it a trade of services, and any comments, for eg: Recommended, great services!

There is also a similar option of a negative and a neutral itrader as well.

articles.niches, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  16. pokervillainz

pokervillainz Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok i got it, thanks
    1 last question, I am also a content writer and i do have 3 years of experience in writing and of course i can provide quality and unique articles but i was not being able to find any platform to show my talent.
    Will DP be a good platform for me and will i get good number of orders if after 14 days i create a thread advertising my content creation service?
    Also, what kind of rates i should quote my clients so that i receive a good number of orders?
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.