1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The making of a $73,000/year affiliate - You want to read this

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by domainiac, Sep 17, 2008.

This post will be long and I apologize for that. You will want to read it all.

I have decided to go on a journey and I want many of you to come with me.

You see, I have long believed in the philosophy that repetition is the key to success. You find something that works and you duplicate it. The problem is that it isn't that easy to find something that works and it isn't that easy to duplicate it when you do.

We all love the "next big thing" like Run you car on water or homemade energy. A lot of us have made good money on both of these niches. However, they can be time sensitive and not last forever.

The ideal situation would be to have several campaigns that produced constant income and then take advantage of the "next big thing" for bonus income. For example if you had 10 different products that brought you in an average of $20/day profit then you would have $73,000/year business.

The idea is simple but is obvious difficult to achieve.

That is where I come in

I am going to give you the 10 products that will give you the daily income you are looking for. Here is how.

I will be publishing a product to clickbank on a monthly basis. I will test this product making changes where needed until I have a product that is converting well enough to give you a $20/day+ profit.

I will test via adwords an will test both direct linking and landing pages. Once it is converting well enough for you to make a profit, I will announce it. If it doesn't convert well enough, then I keep working on it or ditch the product all together.

I have the ability to create quality products in very little time. these are not plrs or any crap like that. They are original work by me.

I have already had 2 of these published. One is converting very well and I will be announcing it later in this thread. the other is still to new to determine.

The first product is converting at around 1.5% or 1 in 75 with direct linking. This is not great but it is not bad either. However, when using a landing page it is converting at over 4.5% or 1 in 22. That is GREAT. Today I converted at 4.7% with 7 sales on 149 clicks.

Now I am bidding a little high on my keywords to ensure a lot of traffic but still only spent $67 today. So if that was you today, you would have made $73/profit. ($26,000/year).

Now like I said, none of these are designed to make you rich on their own. They are intended to be a piece of the puzzle that makes up your portfolio but can you imagine having 10 campaigns like that?

Here is the product

Before I announce the first product, a few notes:

1. The web design is intended to be basic. I am not looking for sales page critique. It converts very well as is. If you can't control yourself and have to make suggestions, pm me.

2. I will provide you with keywords that I use. I will not provide banners, articles or anything else like this. I am busy working on product 3 and testing product 2 and you really do not need to go fancy with this.

3. You will need to have content network turned on. It converts better than search terms.

4. PM me your google tracking code and I will put it on the ty page so you can track conversions.

5. The landing page that works well on this follows this flow.
    I had this problem, i found this website, I tried it, I was amazed at results, you should try this

This is a personal experience recommendation landing page and works extremely well with this product.

Here is the site

www.BeatEczema.com

http://xxx.beateczema.hop.clickbank.net

replace xxx with your clickbank id

www.BeatEczema.com/affiliates.html

I hope you all realize the potential of following through with this. You will be making a little bit of money at first but after we get several products up and running it is really going to add up.

Greg

domainiac, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  2. Madman340

Madman340 Peon

Best Answers:
    This looks like a good idea to me...

Madman340, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  3. fzldemeny

fzldemeny Peon

Best Answers:
    I just sent you a private message, please take a look :)

fzldemeny, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  4. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Idea man

hornetss, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  5. hamidap

hamidap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'd be interested in trying it just to test out the conversion rate - it's not the normal type of sales page I'd promote, but I know the best looking sales pages aren't necessarily the best converting. Do you have any proof of conversion though, like a video of you logging into your Clickbank account or something?

Also what's your refund rate?

hamidap, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  6. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have had 0 refunds so far.

I haven't really taken any steps to prove that I am telling the truth with conversion rates. Those are the rates that I have gotten so far. I don't know if it will hold a 4.5% conversion rate but that is what it has achieved so far.

Greg

domainiac, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  7. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice micro niche. The website is not bad actually. It reminds me of Centemax's sales page. Simple and straight to the point. The design is pretty similar :)

Well, if it converts, then it's alright.

bl4ckmaN^, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  8. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey man, $20/day in profit, doesn't make $73,000 per year, it only gives you a little $7,200 not that much ;)

UPDATE: Sorry man! I get it now, I had to read it again, it makes sense now, $20 X 10 products = $73,000/year, got it now :)

inzpiration, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  9. ascnetwork

ascnetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Greg!
    I am very interested. Could you please, pm me keywords etc.? THANKS!
    Sandra

ascnetwork, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  10. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. the keywords that I am using are on the affiliate page.
    www.beateczema.com/affiliates.html

the content network is converting well.

the only keywords to show more than one conversion at this time are

eczema
    "eczema"
    [eczema]

I hope this works. PM me if you have some specific questions.

Greg

11. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    i like your style / idea of making money ... showing you don't have to be the biggest and the baddest, just release successful products over and over ...

i may well join the bandwagon ... question - will you be setting up a mailing list to keep people informed when new products become available? that would mean that you wouldn't be reliant on them reading dp forums at the right time ;o)

antantnz, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  12. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great Idea. I will set it up on the affiliate page tonight. I will use an autoresponder but will not send any messages that are not specifically regarding the promotion of one of the products (keyword conversions, etc.) or when a new product is released.

I have had several people contact me regarding affiliate status that are not active members of DP so this idea will be quite useful.

I will post when it is ready to go.

thanks,
    Greg

13. Madman340

Madman340 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am interested in doing this, but I've only been doing Affiliate Marketing for just over a week now, and have only made a single review website so far. If you can please add me on MSN or AIM and you can help me begin this! :)
    I'm sending my MSN and AIM contacts via PM

Madman340, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  14. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    I must commend you domainiac on this venture, I see you following in the footsteps of NCMedia, as you become more successful you may need to create your own forum too for the kind of support affiliates may need.

Tazer Dude, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  15. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    The great thing about DP is that there are some quality publishers that you can learn from and aspire to be. Publishers like Norb and Swerd are an inspiration through not only the quality of product they produce but the type of individuals they are. If only I had one tenth of their design skill.....:rolleyes:

I only hope to find myself in the situation of needing to develop a forum. I guess time will tell.

16. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have set up an auto responder on the affiliate page for affiliates. This will be used for two things.

1. to send information on new products as I release them so that you can continue to add to your portfolio.

2. To send any info that may help in conversions of the product. (keyword data, etc.)

I will not use this responder to try and sell anything to you or send worthless messages.

I have decided to give away a copy of my dailyprofiting.com product any affiliate who signs up. You will receive it via email on the 2nd message. (I only have 2 messages right now. a welcome message and the free gift message)

Once again, I promise you will not be getting bombarded with messages. You may only get 1 message a month.

I think this will help keep any affiliate up to date and thank you to antantnz for the idea.

Greg

17. djmizticnz

djmizticnz Peon

Best Answers:
    count me in!

btw not sure if you got my pm or not domainiac, but I have used your landing page profit booster pdf for my first landing page, and it is converting very well for the niche I'm in. Cheers again!

Luke

djmizticnz, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  18. chris30

chris30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm interested in promoting your cb product,
    I just sent you a PM.
    Thanks,
    -Chris

chris30, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  19. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    On what type of website would this product give the best results/sales ? A health related one I bet an which would be the others?

evelinawilliams007, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  20. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glad that I was able to provide you some success. You will have success with this product as well.

Affiliates seem to be slow getting started with their campaigns but I am starting to see affiliate sales come in. Today one associate got a sale on their first 8 hops. Nice.

domainiac, Sep 19, 2008 IP