1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone recommend an SEO expert?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by geester1, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Im looking for someone to get my site sorted, get it on page 1 of Google for a specific key phrase. I've been inundated with people telling me they can get me to Googles 1st page, but want upfront payment, but on searching I find they don't deliver on SEO services. I've been scammed so many times on DP!

NOTE - I will not pay upfront!
    I will want to see references and proof you can do what I want. You will have to provide 4 or 5 examples.
    We will agree a fee and terms before commencement, I will want to see results then 1st payment.

NO references or testimonials - NO DEAL

NO BS. No one with iTrader below 50.

If you can know anyone, get in touch.

geester1, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  2. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    astup1didiot, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  3. vansterdam

vansterdam Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you've been scammed so many times on DP, perhaps you should be looking for an SEO expert somewhere else. Your best bet is to hire a reputable company or to hire someone to work in-house.

vansterdam, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  4. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of people think they are SEOs and sell services here because they rank well for terms like

hentai magic mix formula

alpaca wool coats from brazil

boots made of alligator hide in multiple colors

Caveat Emporer!!

So due to your inability to find an SEO that is an SEO or cannot afford their services does not mean you should make demands of the ones who can.

I know a couple SEOs in this thread won't take you as a client due to your position....

:)

Sem-Advance, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  5. www.rapidvectorseo.com

www.rapidvectorseo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    You should contact a Professional Internet Marketing Company rathar than finding a particular person to do your seo.

www.rapidvectorseo.com, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  6. Azher Memon

Azher Memon Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not do hard to hire a best SEO company or best SEO person from arena but i think this guys been trying to find it from forum only and that due to his love for forum....man this is learning place and with this attitude no body will help you out. you need to be more polite when asking for some thing. to write in big latter is not good way to hire some one...no body will ready to work with client like you...

Azher Memon, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  7. gtwlabs

gtwlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    Best of Luck for Organic SEO Process of your site.

Hopefully, You'll find SEO Professional in the DP Forum.

but its harder to get Good and Quality SEO Services with out upfront payment.

Eric

gtwlabs, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  8. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your one of the guys who quoted me and wanted upfront payment, upon checking your service for SEO, I saw something VERY alarming - you have failed to deliver on the services you promised, so I will not be taking you up on your service.

If memory serves me right, there were several people who you refunded in the past few days for NON DELIVERY OF SEO SERVICE.

WebAttend likes this.
  9. geester1

Best Answers:
    It may be that I take my busienss some place else, due to the huge amount of scammers on DP. I personally have been scammed 7 times to a tune of £400! The common factor was they were all from Pakistan/India.

10. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Try FunkyMario. He's pretty good at this.

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  11. geester1

Best Answers:
    I would never have someone like you work on my site, as you can't even speak English correctly...Your probably another scammer from India.

12. geester1

Best Answers:
    Thanks, we have some initial talks, so yes I think I will be taking them up on their work.

13. geester1

Best Answers:
    I agree and preferably NOT a company from India.

14. geester1

Best Answers:
    I will only dealk with people who speak fluent English, unlike you. My postiion is I will not be scammed any more on DP. If people will not work with this - good, it deters the scammers and wanna bees.

15. astup1didiot

Best Answers:
    Ya, what a horrible buisness I run... I refunded someones full payment because I was too busy. Get over yourself and your so called method to find a proper SEO, no real SEO will do work before payment period. Thats like telling a car dealer... hey I wanna buy this car... but first let me drive it tills it done then I'll pay for it. :rolleyes:

BTW, last I checked a 98% approval rating is pretty good stats.

16. geester1

Best Answers:
    Steve/Sajiv, whatever your called, stop hijacking my thread...I asked for recommendations for SEO SO I AM IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY, just because I didn't fall for your scam, your Pi**ed.

When you refund someone, that means yous stats suck cause, YOU FAILED TO DELIVER, this is why I will not be dealing with you.

17. astup1didiot

Best Answers:
    No, if you read the forum rules this thread belongs in the Buy, Sell & Trade section; and it was you who posted in my service thread to start with, grow up you apparently are a horrible person to work with and I'm glad we didn't work together. Trust me, your $1,000.00 isn't worth your arrogance and I pitty who does attempt to work with you.

As for calling me a scammer thats quite funny when you pick 2 posts out of 400+ not to mention DP accounts for 10% of my buisness. Grow up and move on and learn how to properly do buisness. Last I checked... scammers don't refund... now move along.

18. geester1

Best Answers:
    Actually, they are at least 5 people who had problems with your NON delivery of SEO service. As for people saying Im hard to deal, I find that utter rubbish, as I've only had problems with scammers - SO THERES a link...thats the reason I don't want to deal with dead beats, such as you.

I've asked you politely to leave my thread - I have left yours for the SEO service you offer, if not....you will see how arrogant I REALLY can be.

19. astup1didiot

Best Answers:
    I'm gone, you've proven all anyone would need to see with your replies. :rolleyes:

20. geester1

Best Answers:
    All i'm after is to pay someone for a service and not have to chase them to ensure they carry out the service I have paid for. Or even worse after a number of weeks or months get nothing...NON Delivery of a service is unaccpetable in my book, especially if you have paid upfront.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.