1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

9/11, A different movie

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by N_F_S, Sep 12, 2008.

I just watched the documentary film about 9/11 by an Italian film-maker Giulietto Chiesa. I found it very interesting, Giulietto Chiesa presented it in Russia on the major channel 1 and was in studio for discussing it.

They said that US & Europe dont really show this film. I wanted to ask american people here, have you watched it?

There is very little about it on the internet, what I could find is this german link only:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3626100,00.html

N_F_S, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  2. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    No idea... What happened to World Trade Center #7... It wasn't even hit by a plane yet it fell to the ground, just watch the youtube videos on it. I'm not either way with this, but I think it should be better investigated.

CPALeadTroy, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  3. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its a 2,5 hours film with some very detailed shots and interviews, including american citizens, pilots, experts and so on, not just a point of view from a person across the ocean.

However, Im still not sure what really did hit the building and the Pentagon base.

N_F_S, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  4. tilak83in

tilak83in Peon

Best Answers:
    I am really tired of the 9/11 posts.....I do believe that it was a inside job...maybe partly or fully....but the loss was of humanity whomsoever has done it.....The world Knows it, Bush knows It, Big DICK knows it. Rumsfeld Knows it, Larry Silversteen Knows it and even Osama Bin Laden Knows it....

Check these links too........
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5386487651203625811
    german.about.com/b/2003/09/30/911-conspiracy-theories-popular-in-germany.htm
    video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8182697765360042032

tilak83in, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  5. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im not questioning whose job was it. Im questioning why such an interesting movie cannot be seen in the US by its own people? And why is it Russia is the country that has seen it on a million scale audience and not the US? Cos you are tired of it, is that an answer? Pardon me, just noticed that you arent in US. No questions to you.

N_F_S, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  6. earthfaze

earthfaze Peon

Best Answers:
    We make our own movies about 9/11. We have plenty of them. Google Loose Change Final Cut if you get bored and have two more hours to spend. As far as trade center 7 goes there are studies out there by engineers explaining how such a thing could have happened exactly as it did. Here is a Popular Mechanics analysis debunking the conspiracy theories. http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html
    They are also getting ready to publish a book about it.
    I whole heartedly believe that everything that comes of out Bush/Cheney is BS, if Bush said the sky was blue I would probably lose my mind trying to figure out what color it really is, and so I believe there is much more to the 911 story than I have been told, but to take one more journalists view on it into account is a waste of time when there are plenty of actual experts in the related fields who have something to say about it.

In the US we make a movie and a book about everything. Hell we even make movies about people making movies, go see Tropic Thunder it is really funny.

earthfaze, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  7. nick2007

nick2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I watched that documentary film too. And I'm unable to understand why the film wasn't shown in USA.

nick2007, Sep 13, 2008 IP