1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should the US compensate Vietnam?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Divisive Cottonwood, Sep 11, 2008.

1. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have to say no.
    selfish reasons but they are the best

pizzaman, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  2. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    BS alert...when you hear the word "foreign aid" its an euphemism for "bribe money"...heres how it works :D the "aid" people contact the local politicians and they make nice little arrangements where everybody but the receivers of the aid get very fat...for example they "donate" 2.000.000$ in medication but it aint the cheap local medication noooooooooooo its the US insanely overpriced 20x the cost stuff...much room for nice profit margins and much more people in need = many more happy deals...if they are sponsoring a "development" project you can bet your nuts the owner of the project is some local politician that will return the "favor" at our great expense and do what his new sponsors ask from him..."aid" is given to political structures to assure that the US gov. gets their way and all our "Democratic elections" dont mean shit because the US gov. steers funds to people it wants elected...

some "aid" does arrive so that it does not seem so obvious but the #1 reason for "aid" is legalized bribe...corruption pure and simple...600.000$ one day events sponsored by some "foreign aid" agency like "USaid" LOL...i know a lot about your "aid" so much that a proposal came up in local parliament to ban all foreign aid :D because it costs us more than we get from it LOL!...

so thanks for all the aid! (irony) its not like the people were expect anything nice from you after all the death and destruction you bring with your BS politics...

the joke: the USA gives away money for free and expects nothing in return! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

atvking, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  3. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this your twisted brand of fiction or do you have a source?

Without a documented source you leave us only with bullsh*t.

jkjazz, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  4. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    ive been though 2 wars and i know many people who work for aid agencies...

i believe that you dont believe me...but you are not here to see what really happens...im not putting all aid agencies in the same box some really do help...like 20% of them...the others #1 purpose is bribe/profit and then at #2 is aid...i could write pages and pages...

LOL if you really think the US gives money for free and is some sort of goodwill org. LOL

atvking, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  5. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    Well here's the problem. You have portrayed yourself as a US hater. Every post you make you spout nothing but hatred and disgust for anything American, including most of us. Then you expect us just to take your word for it. Sorry, that's just not going to happen.

jkjazz, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  6. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have been portrayed as a US hater i just hate all people who find reasons to bomb others...the US army does a lot of bombing more than any terrorist ever did...im not disgusted at everything american LOL theres lots of americans here...truth be told we dont discuss politics the US brain wash is too strong and putting guests in an uncomfortable position by discussing their countries murderous foreign policy would reflect negatively on my hospitality...

as for the "aid" you are SO wong LOL...during the war "AID" parcels were sold by refugees as luxury goods they would sell the overpriced stuff and get 5x as much normally priced stuff...it was a whole economy they would deliver aid parcels as full packages then go to the supermarket and buy a trolly full of stuff...

this is just the low level aid...you dont really expect me to do a search on multi million dollar US gov to corrupt local politician "aid" do i? LOL your countries AID is bribe nothing more nothing less...its costs us more than we get from it thats for sure LOL

atvking, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  7. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I don't expect you to do anything. We can't just take your word for it though.

jkjazz, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  8. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    any examples? Do you mean Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Georgia? If not, then combine the money spent on these countries and that number wont even stand next to a true US aid like red cross and similar organisations offer.

Usually that aid is military based, which I dont find as an aid :) Otherwise we would see some rich african countries by now ;)

An interesting article with comments too:

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/sto...x?guid={1E95D857-7CB8-46AD-B26C-D3732D93FD06}

N_F_S, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  9. tilak83in

tilak83in Peon

Best Answers:
    Just Picture this Scenario : -

Wars Fought By US in chronological order....

in chronological order : Major Wars by United States :

American Revolution (1775-1783) entered 1775

War of 1812 (1812-1815) entered 1812

Mexican War(1848?-1849?) entered 1848

Civil War (1861-1865) entered 1861

Spanish-American War (1898?-1900?) entered 1898

World War 1 (1914-1918) entered 1917

World War 2 (1939-1945) entered 1941

Korean War (1948-1952) entered 1948 - This war is not over. There has only been a cease fire for 50+ years. The U.S. military has been on high alert several times since in South Korea and you here North Korea all the time flexing.

Vietnamese War (1965-1976?) entered in '65? sent "military advisers" in 50s.

Persian Gulf War (1991) entered 1991 - This was an operation not a war. The media is quick to call everything a war. Just like when someone breaks into your house when nobody is there is not robbery, its burglary.

Iraq War (2003-2008+) entered 2003 - This is not a war. This is an operation in the War on Terror which itself is not a war either since the President not Congress declared it.

Just guess how much US needs to pay, if he pays a penny to Vietnam. I don't think US will look upto suck risks in this subprime crisis.

tilak83in, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  10. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I tell you who should be compensated Divisive Cottonwood. It's the families of the Iraqi's and Afghan's killed by British soldiers after they wipe their bullets in pork. This is a practice the British use to kill Muslims dating back for decades.

homebizseo, Sep 13, 2008 IP