1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much to charge for an SEO job?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Dark Rider, Sep 9, 2008.

Hi everyone.. I was hoping you guys who sell SEO services could give me an idea on how much you would charge for a similar job.

To get a websites index page and maybe 2 inner pages indexed on the first page of google for different phrases for each page. When each phrase only has maybe 1,000,000 results?

any feedback would be awesome..

If someone posts a solution, use the "Best Answer" link in their post to pick it as the best answer.
    Dark Rider, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  2. articleterritory

articleterritory Peon

Best Answers:
    about $800 Minimum.....

That is for an honest SEO company to do it.....

3. hardevzala

hardevzala Banned

Best Answers:
    Something $1000

4. Dark Rider

Dark Rider Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for the feedback.. I've heard some companies charge over $2000 and I didnt feel right charging that much for this job and was almost going to say $500 but I'll wait and see what other replys I get as well.. So far I'm def thinking more then 500..

Please keep your replys coming.

5. dutchezz

dutchezz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dark Rider, there are no set prices for SEO services. Don't undersell yourself, don't oversell yourself. Personally, when doing SEO for a business I charge around the 100-110AUD$ per hour.

dutchezz, Sep 9, 2008 Set Best Answer IP
  6. Kneoteric_eSolutions

Kneoteric_eSolutions Banned

Best Answers:
    Different people adopt different pricing structures, some charge on an hourly basis while some charge a flat fee. So depending on the pricing strategy, the price for the job quoted by you would be different.

It is very subjective. If the keyword is very competitive then it would require more work and therefore the compensation amount would go up. You would be amazed to know that some reputable (I am not taking names) charge in excess of $30,000 for a SEO campaign.

7. seoprovider

seoprovider Guest

Best Answers:
    i will charge normally $400 it includes whole SEO package......

8. jigolo

jigolo Peon

Best Answers:
    Normally it's about $400 for the service charges..

jigolo, Sep 10, 2008 Set Best Answer IP
  9. gadget_girl

gadget_girl Peon

Best Answers:
    I am charging $ 1200 one time with guaranteed results for 15 days and then maintenance charger for every month will be additional.

But result will be guaranteed you can send me pm if you are interested

10. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    why not do it yourself. Very few SEO companies can actually add value to your site. Just read the articles and advice here and have a go.

11. DrAnujGupta

DrAnujGupta Peon

Best Answers:
    Seo compition is growing. It is changeable. Everybody want to earn large money so Cut throat competition in market.

12. genuineseo

genuineseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i normally charge $2500 for total seo and sem.

genuineseo, Sep 10, 2008 Set Best Answer IP
  13. Dark Rider

Dark Rider Guest

Best Answers:
    I am doing it my self. But a company who has a website I have worked on in the past wants to hire me to do their website. I'm just trying to figure out a fair price without underselling myself.

Right now I'm thinking about $800 which is still pretty cheap but this will include getting them to rank 1 for a few phrases and also making changes to their website that they asked for that are not part of the seo.

I'd still ove to hear from others who sell their services and just get a better idea. I'm sure this will help lots of people who are wondering how much to charge for their services.

Dark Rider, Sep 10, 2008 Set Best Answer IP
  14. iwillguide

iwillguide Peon

Best Answers:
    it depend on competition of your niche site .more competitive then more charges but normal prices will be 100 to 1k

iwillguide, Apr 25, 2010 Set Best Answer IP
  15. wowspot0

wowspot0 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, I can relate to the price being charged, but what are the deliverable usually? Do we state that we'll get them on Page 1? or do you take up the job and charge them a monthly fee? or do you say we'll get your website to this position for these many keywords? And do you charge them differently based on the competition in their niche? and how do you make them understand that?

wowspot0, Mar 8, 2011 Set Best Answer IP