1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do you write 10 articles in 15 minutes ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by blgts, Sep 3, 2008.

1. forumguy

forumguy Banned

Best Answers:
    That would definitely not possible in a legal way, i.e., written by a human brain. It would definitely be by way of some software or spinner. Did someone really claimed this? :confused:

forumguy, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  2. chillingbreeze

chillingbreeze Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can only BLABBER in 15 minutes. If you call that an article, then I'd say WOW. you're saying that "they" claim to write 10 articles in 15 minutes. Well, it means 10 people are blabbering on some topic (not really) to make up some word count. IMHO.

chillingbreeze, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  3. MovieWizhard

MovieWizhard Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody can write 10 articles in 15 minutes... unless it is superman or another relative of it :D

MovieWizhard, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  4. maureenm

maureenm Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe it is not possible for one person to write 10 articles in 15 minutes without using some sort of software. Having tried various automated writing programs myself in the past, I can tell you, the results can be 'interesting' to say the least!
    Perhaps not what you want for credible, informative articles that will entice searchers and impress Google.
    10 articles in 15 minutes? Possible, but…..
    Maureen
    www.seowriteronline.com

maureenm, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  5. blgts

blgts Peon

Best Answers:
    what about they are using dragon-naturally-speaking kind of software ?

Enough said, it's not possible... man... why should I believe them.

blgts, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  6. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    It took me 0.025 seconds to 'write' this:-

"consolidating credit card debt

Have you ever considered debt consolidation? For some folks with credit issues, debt consolidation could very well be the only solution. Debt consolidation simply means borrowing enough cash from your bank to cover the repayments on all your arrears, wherever you borrowed the money from originally. There are a number of advantages when you consolidate - you only need to make a single payment every month, direct to the bank that now holds your consolidated debt. This also means you'll usually pay out less cash every month, too, although the overall amount you end up paying is likely to be greater. Don't forget that there will be finance charges when you agree the consolidation - these typically run at a few percent of the total loans you are consolidating.

People generally run into trouble and need to consolidate when they have run up large amounts on their various credit cards. Credit cards have surprisingly large rates of interest (APRs), and consolidating these credit card debts into one straightforward loan allows you to effectively reduce the rate of interest you pay monthly. What this means is that debt isn't a difficulty so long as you can repay it at the new reduced level. In conjunction with debt consolidation, you should think about making a few lifestyle changes too.

For example - the most significant step in conquering credit card debt is to effectively manage your spending. This starts with being a decisive customer, one who can detach themselves from their wants and focus instead on their needs. The issue with credit cards is that they allow people to blur this distinction, and make it seem like 'everything is available now'. This attitude is the main reason modern society is generally so indebted - the easy availability of credit cards and loans in general have engendered a 'buy it now' mentality, where our predecessors, if they could not afford something, would save up for it.

Another example is to prioritise. Figure out what bills MUST be paid immediately and which can be put on the back burner for a while. if you have consolidated your credit card debts, of course, this chore is no longer necessary.

Questions to ask before signing on the dotted line? What upfront fees are involved, how much you'll end up paying in total over the life of the loan, what their procedure is if you miss a payment, whether you can pay it all off in one go without penalties."

and this took me 0.029 seconds:0

"There are some advantages when you consolidate - you just need to make 1 payment each month, direct to the bank that is holding your consolidated debt. This also suggests you can typically pay out less money each month, too, though the final amount you finish up paying is probably going to be bigger. Remember that there'll be financing fees when you accept the consolidation - these sometimes run at a couple of percent of the total loans you are consolidating. What this suggests is that debt isn't an issue as long as you can pay it back at the new lower level.
    The issue with mastercards is they permit folk to cloud this variation, and make it appear to be 'everything is free now'. This perspective is the actual reason modern society is often so indebted - the simple availability of visa cards and loans often have led to a 'buy it now' mind-set, where our forebears, if they could not afford something, would save for it.

Work out what bills MUST be paid right away and which can be put on the back shelf for some time. Questions that should be asked before signing on the dotted line? What upfront costs are concerned, how much you will finish up paying in total over the length of the loan, what their process is if you forget a payment, if you can pay it all off at one time without penalties.

percentage change = 69.34% (247 words from 411 approx)"

and this took 0.008 seconds:-

"Debt consolidation essentially means borrowing enough money from the banks to cover the payments on all your balance, wherever you borrowed the cash from originally. There are a few benefits when you consolidate - you just need to make 1 payment each month, direct to the financial institution that is now holding your consolidated debt. Cards have extraordinarily large interest rates ( APRs ), and consolidating these card debt into one simple loan permits you to reduce the IR you pay each month. What this suggests is that debt isn't an issue whilst you can pay it back at the new lower level. In association with debt consolidation, you must consider making some life changes too. For instance - the most important step in triumphing over Credit card debt is to manage your purchasing. Work out what bills MUST be paid right away and which can be put on the back shelf for a bit. "

I could go on.

But I'm not going to.

contentboss, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  7. blgts

blgts Peon

Best Answers:
    Yoo... I love this guy... :eek:

blgts, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  8. submit_articles

submit_articles Active Member

Best Answers:
    You still need the original source to 'rewrite' your articles right?
    And I'm assuming that the original content either comes from some software, or requires some copy and pasting.

Either way, this is not article writing - it's article rewriting. It's not the same thing. So if your goal is simply to churn out articles, regardless of quality of content, then yes, go ahead and use software to get the job done. Otherwise, it's probably better to steer clear.

submit_articles, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  9. nick2007

nick2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I only write 500-800 words a day. Of course, my articles are unique.

nick2007, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  10. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Submit_articles - Go google it. see how 'unique' it is. Speaking as someone with limited (i.e. zero) knowledge of credit card consolidation, it seems useful to me. The text shown was generated by pushing one button, nothing else.

By the way, your argument is not only specious, but analogous to declaring 'do not use a word processor to write your articles, because it dares to make the process easier. Stick to pencil and paper. And then typeset it in linotype and roll those presses'.

Or perhaps, 'pencil and paper are an abomination. Chisel every word into a stone tablet, and carry them up the mountain'.

For every 'article' you can put together by hand (and don't try to fool anyone that you do anything but research the subject from existing information sources), people using the latest technology can create a thousand articles, which, to the layman, appear just as good as anything you can write. Automation is the process by which advances happen. We automate those processes that CAN be automated, and use our precious human resources doing the things that CAN'T. It's very simple

contentboss, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  11. mrmax

mrmax Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He/She Want to sit for an IELTS Examin!!! :D

mrmax, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  12. avonlee1983

avonlee1983 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's obvious that nobody can "write" ten articles in fifteen minutes. It takes me about four hours to write that many.

avonlee1983, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  13. jammy467

jammy467 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not possible to "write" articles that fast. Perhaps it's possible to spin them but then they aren't written as the claim seems to be.
    Bum marketing talks about writing 5 articles an hour, even that is sacrificing quality. In general I think too many people focus on creating backlinks without considering the consequences of using crap (and possibly plagiaristic) work to achieve them.
    As usual when someone says something works really well (in this case article marketing) it gets totally abused and fu*$ed up for everybody. Perhaps I'm being a little harsh.

jammy467, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  14. jammy467

jammy467 Peon

Best Answers:
    I googled Submit_articles and didn't really find anything of any use, except for contentboss being top of the list. What are we supposed to looking for?

jammy467, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  15. winson1989

winson1989 Peon

Best Answers:
    re-writing with software simply give your rubbish result.
    Never rely on software, they aren't smarter than human and sometime it make no sense.

winson1989, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  16. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts Member

Best Answers:
    Yea! Each article takes time and sweat. No article can be written that quickly and prove to have quality. If one desires quality, then one has to put his efforts towards it.

MisterEThoughts, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  17. Party Supplies

Party Supplies Peon

Best Answers:
    I struggle to write 1 article of 600 words a day... :(

Party Supplies, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  18. fireworking

fireworking Peon

Best Answers:
    They actually cant. I can only write on in 45 minutes

fireworking, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  19. ainmohd

ainmohd Peon

Best Answers:
    I must be an idiot because I can't write 10 articles in 15 minutes but if money is not a problem, I can arrange for 10 articles to be written in 10 minutes by employing 10 good ghostwriters to write simultaneously.

ainmohd, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  20. peejaydee

peejaydee Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't write 10 articles in 15 minutes yourself. You can't write 1 good quality article and have it edited, proofread and ready for publishing in 15 minutes either.
    Throwing yourself at something like article writing in this fashion will produce poor results - fact.

peejaydee, Sep 9, 2008 IP