1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

gudez DP member , if you have made any sales please read!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SKULL, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello

A few days a go , i lost $810.

I sold 3 sites of mine that i worked very hard on for over a year, the sites made over $2000 in the year i had them.

gudez sent me a PM, saying he would buy them for the bin price of $750 , he also wanted the Vbulletin owned licence what cost me $60 to renew , he said he would send the $60 , what was a total of $810 for the 3 sites and the licence, after i send the files , domains ect , he opended a paypal despute to get his money back.

So i have lost i hell of a lot.

I have been doing some research on so called http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=137436 DP Member and have found that to this date he has done this to 8-9 people.

Depending on the paypal depsute if he gets his money back , meaning i will be loseing 3 sites and the $810 he payed for them.

I am looking into taking him to court, if you too have been scammed by "gudez" please drop me a PM or reply here.

I can not see how DP has let him stay on DP all this time , with all the bad i-traders hes been getting , hes a real scam artist.

He needs to be stoped , sued and Banned from DP

And i have all the proof to get him sued i need, including proof hes scammed others as well.

SKULL, Sep 6, 2008 IP
    sawz and bangalore like this.
  2. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about your loss - it's all too common around here at the moment.
    The signs were bad from the outset - his iTrader was bad back in May. What made you trust him?

CountryBoy, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  3. thelinkseller

thelinkseller Banned

Best Answers:
    Yea, this is a serious on going problem at DP I have seen through browsing it.

I'm surprised they haven't taken action on this major flaw. Shows what they think of the community.

thelinkseller, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  4. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    He sounded like a good person on MSN , i did not think to look on i-trader , witch i wish i did, i only looked after he sent the cash on paypal for the sites.

Everythink was fine until i looked on paypal a few hours later to see he opened a despute, after i told him why there was a depsute on paypal he said , im having issues on paypal he said wait a min i will send it again , he got his anti to send the cash and 2 hours later anther despute opened up.

He sent it 3 times in total the 3rd time he got a mate to send it but again anther despute, when i asked him the next day he said its paypal doing it as its $810 and paypal always do it, the funny thing is he did not know i had been on the phone to paypal 3 times, and paypal told me he did the desputes to get the funds back.

Here is some thread , links form him scamming people
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=9122129
    http://forums.ebay.ph/thread.jspa?threadID=500003403&start=64
    http://www.trafficsecrets.tv/traffic-secrets-review/tag/scammer/
    http://www.trafficsecrets.tv/traffic-secrets-2.0/1315/website-traffic-secrets-131/
    http://forums.ebay.ph/thread.jspa?threadID=500003403&start=80

I have 3 days to wait , and then its in paypal's hands to deside , what more aless means i can kiss the $810 good bye.

Saying that i have sent paypal all the proof they need about this scammer , included proof he has all 3 of the sites.

Is it not time DP did somthink about these scammers, because if they don't there gonna lose a hell of a lot of people.

SKULL, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  5. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry about what happening to you. Although mods will not involve when members buying or selling stuff, but in this case I'm with you SKULL. With many people had been scammed by the same person, mods should take this thing seriously.

dynashox, Sep 6, 2008 IP
    SKULL likes this.
  6. Basti

Basti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Skull i can feel your pain, I really hope something is going to happen since of his Bad Rep and Itrader.
    Please Inform us when you hear something from Paypal, really want to know how they handle things with so much proof.

Thanks to this post, i will surely look more on Itrader.
    I wish you the best

Basti, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  7. weblover2008

weblover2008 Guest

Best Answers:
    he has just stolen my domain package. he put a hold on the paypal payment.

weblover2008, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  8. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The mods should stop being so fucken platonic and use common sense in situations like these.

anions, Sep 7, 2008 IP
    chandan123 and SKULL like this.
  9. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    it seems this gudez is a duplicate account. in this thread he gives his yahoo messender id as mark_gudez666. in this thread is a banned member with what appears to be the same id.

sawz, Sep 7, 2008 IP
    SKULL and chandan123 like this.
  10. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nice find sawz, come on DP get him out of here, how many more people need to be scammed by this guy to get his arse out of here for good.

SKULL, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  11. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yesterday he pmed me for a db for this lyrics db thread

and he asked me to send money request to 3 diff paypal ids :confused:

well i asked him to pay by pp balance only then he told he dont have funds :rolleyes:

chandan123, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  12. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Hes a born scammer, the funny thing is hes asked for a website review on one of the sites he got of me, that hes not payed for.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1015843

How stupid can he be to think im gonna let this drop.

Anyone know if i have a good chance of taking him to court, and if i did what i would prolly get out of it, and if i did take him to court would it be best to contact the 9-10 people hes scammed to see if they would get involed as well?

O i see DP has banned him at last!

Anyone know how i would go about getting his ip address?

SKULL, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  13. Business_in_2008

Business_in_2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Scammers do seem to hang around here and do scamming while also doing some legit transactions with members to try and stay under the radar. And as long as they make some members happy they're always going to have someone to back them up.

Business_in_2008, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  14. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I know have the scammers IP , ISP his real name, what do i do now?
    Do i contact godaddy to get the domains blocked and contact vbulletin that hes running a invaled licence?

SKULL, Sep 8, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.