1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Palin's unmarried 17-year-old daughter, Bristol, was pregnant. The father is Levi Joh

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Typical for cons, neocons and many dems. They think they are above law and can do whatever they like and still rule us.

McCain's running mate cannot even teach her daughter what to do, but she wants to be one of the top leaders in America.

This was the same with Bush's twins. One of Bush's daughters was cought in a bar with fake ID.
    People around the world will be laughing at US (if McCain Palin) get elected as a country with low family morals values.

People like this should never be the leaders of America.

............Palin's unmarried 17-year-old daughter, Bristol, was pregnant. The father is Levi Johnston, who has been a hockey player at Bristol's high school, The New York Post and The New York Daily News reported in their Tuesday editions.............

The Leaders of America must represent the highest of family morals, not the worst.

McCain shows again that he cannot be the president of US. He cann't even pick up a decent running mate!

ST12, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  2. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I just feel sorry for the kid, and do not think this is in any way a subject for reflection on the election, unless Sarah Palin had at any time condemned underage pregnant children, or their parents, on a moral stand.

This should just be dropped.

northpointaiki, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  3. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  4. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. It has nothing at all to do with her ability to do her job. It's dumb.

Crazy_Zap, Sep 2, 2008 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  5. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Levi want to get married. I wish I would have gotten married at that age. The name Levi dates back to the bible and is also a popular blue-jean company.

[​IMG]

homebizseo, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  6. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So personal family example has no value???

Typical for selfish Cons and Neocons, they would elect just aboudy anybody as long as he/she is republican.
    This is bad, bad, bad for America and shows the evil anti-Christian path Republicans have taken.

ST12, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  7. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really care for Palin, but I sure as hell don't care what some American hating Russian thinks of any of the candidates. That means you ST12.

browntwn, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  8. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If this was Obama's daughter, it would've been a totally different case for you (not that she is old enough).

Peace,

Barti1987, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  9. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    It wouldn't for me. Part of why I admire Obama is for his eschewal of this kind of crap, actually, as a general statement of principle and action.

northpointaiki, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  10. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Obama and all the candidates did a good job raising their children. Obama does not want any press on the Palin teenage daughter or Palins child with downs. Those two issues it will drive votes to Palin if people think the Obama camp is smearing a child's name. Obama has made several statements.

“I have said this before and I will repeat again. I believe people’s families are off limits. People’s children are especially off limits,” he told reporters in broadcast remarks. “This should not be part of our politics.”

Obama noted that his mother was only 18 when he was born.

“Our people were not involved in any way in this. If I ever thought someone in my campaign was involved in something like that they’d be fired,” Obama said.

11. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    People who don't care about their family won't care for other people's families either.

These are the people who call the murder of civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Serbia ............... "collateral" damage.

(browntwn, I cannot be American hating person, I don't hate anybody, and I am not Russian.)

ST12, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  12. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just don't think you can take this incident and judge her for it.
    Do you know of any parent who has complete control over their child?
    As a parent, I can tell you that they stop listening to you at around 2 years of age.

Crazy_Zap, Sep 2, 2008 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  13. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

This only shows that Obame is better fit to be the president of US.

ST12, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  14. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Than who? you? that makes no sense.

15. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The only reason why this is important is because Palin supports abstinence only sex education. Look where that gets you. But other than that I think that this story needs to go away.

micksss, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  16. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah .... there's only so much parents can control their children. Teenagers make their own decisions for better or worse.

There are some issues that come with giving your children lots of freedom [Freedom of thought, decisions and such]. But that doesn't mean you should strictly control, restrict and regulate your children. That will only create a parent-child rift or worse.

lightless, Sep 2, 2008 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  17. jkadin

jkadin Peon

Best Answers:
    Its the way of society is about today its not only here in the usofa its all over. just because her child is prego does not make her a bad canditate. Its the world we live in.

jkadin, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  18. ShaneC

ShaneC Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not an uncommon thing for teenagers to get pregnant, let alone have sex before marriage. I've seen kids from good households make mistakes, it happens. Regardless of how good a parent is, a 17 year old will do what they want. Other than a weak attempt to attack Sarah Palin, I see no reason to make a big deal about it.

What's the difference between Obama doing coke as a teenager, and Sarah Palin's daughter getting pregnant?

ShaneC, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  19. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    God bless her, her children and grand children.

But I do think it is really important the leaders of America must have traditional style families and morals.

If the American leaders give a bad example to the country, where do you think the country will go?
    US already has one of the highest divorce rates in the world already almost 50%. Do you think that's good? Don't you care abouth the children growing up with single parent?
    Do you want your children to grow up without you?

ST12, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  20. Jeccles

Jeccles Peon

Best Answers:
    Obama said to leave their families (everyone's) out of the election. His mom was 18 when she had him...........were his parents even married? i don't know and I don't care since it is irrelevant.

Jeccles, Sep 2, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.